Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:48 am
Just letting thoes of you who i havent told and any members who might want to get ahold of me, that i will be away for today, tomorrow and possibly most of Saturday. So if theres a problem you want solved and quick, im not the person to go to right now. I'm sure other mods are willings to help fix your problem.
See you all on Saturday!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:19 pm
I hate some of my friends right now..end of story..they don't care if they done s**t to hurt or upset me..oh..one is making me feel inferior compared to her so called love of her life.. I've been her friend for 3 years..more than this guy has..yet I'm treated like crap because he's around..The guy's nice and all..but she shouldn't change her attuide towards her friends.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:45 pm
Probably not the best place to post this, but I didn't want to start a new thread...

Rigu-chan is one happy cat-bird.

As some of you may (or may not) know (or care), my boyfriend Ben moved up to Missouri about two weeks ago to attend college. (UMR, if that matters.) I miss him terribly, and from what I can tell on his end of the line, he misses me too.

Tonight, I was chatting with him on Yahoo! Messenger, and he tells me that Family Day is October 15th. I talk it over with his parental unit and mine, and I'M GOING TO MISSOURI! Hoorah! *boogies down*

I am so happy! ((Now, can I survive until then? *grins*))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:13 pm
Rigu Ryu
Probably not the best place to post this, but I didn't want to start a new thread...

As some of you may (or may not) know (or care), my boyfriend Ben moved up to Missouri about two weeks ago to attend college. (UMR, if that matters.) I miss him terribly, and from what I can tell on his end of the line, he misses me too.

Tonight, I was chatting with him on Yahoo! Messenger, and he tells me that Family Day is October 15th. I talk it over with his parental unit and mine, and I'M GOING TO MISSOURI! Hoorah! *boogies down*

*sighs sadly* I love Missouri. My grandparents live(d) out there. Just my grandmother now. I guess I'll post a sally:

My grandfather passed away a few days ago.... crying  

Manda_Tifa

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:32 pm
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu

*sighs sadly* I love Missouri. My grandparents live(d) out there. Just my grandmother now. I guess I'll post a sally:

My grandfather passed away a few days ago.... crying
I'm sorry... *pats head*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:48 pm
*sigh*

oh..fun..I get harrassed by a fan of the artist who did the pic for Unlucky_Raven that I colored because I had no idea who it was so I just put her name.

it still bothers me to this day that I was flamed by this Thaily Brimstone person on VCL because of poses some year or two ago.. it really hurt...they were early pics.. and she went and took pics from other artists..slapped them up with the ones of mine..then sat there and called me a thief and a rip off. just because of poses... and then had other people flame me.. All this in a livejournal entry. Only reason I found out was because Whiteclaw pmed me about it.

I took those down though, because they're old and I don't like them that much. the characters weren't even the same either..they just happen to be in the same pose..In fact. the ones she bitched about where entirely different speices. I really think you can't copyright a pose... it's like trying to copyright colors.. -_-

oy..

and back then I was just starting to draw furry stuff..And everyone at some point probably has copied something when they are learning to draw.............why else would there be those stupid "how to draw" books..where you copy the s**t..

Doomneko, someone I had told what happened to..admits to copying the Mario Bros. manual over and over and over agian..

sorry..for the rant..>.<..

funny..she has fan-art and that in reality is considered a copyright violation..>.>

I have no idea why this still bothers me..............I'm afraid of posting on VCL because one stupid thing such a pose or a color or a certain type of animal is going to get me flamed.. Even though now, I make my own poses and s**t. But I'm still afraid that some furry a*****e who's too into a person is going to flame me because something looks simliar in some fastion, which now would be by pure coincidence as I now more refined into my art that I can draw what's in my in mind better without the need of many references.. Once and while I need a reference, but not too often..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:22 pm
A Bad day.

As few know i have a HUGE Fear of driving ive been in many wreck and seen many Deadly ones in Huston. And I did take Driver Ed at 16.. but allot thing began to happen and stopped practicing for a while to the point it been a While since i driven.. well in a attempt to help me Drive me mom god me a Scooter ((Yes i own a goober mobile)) Anyway im having issue getting use to it balances and all and the fact im use to grip the clutch when stopping and if i do that the bike goes + break = OW! anyway well i do the smart thing and practice.. issue is even thou i live in a Sub urb are roads are used ALLOT to cut threw town so we have allot traffic.. well while practicing on some of the less populated i began to wobble when i speed up witch freak me out.. so while heading back to the house i will admit i made two huge mistakes 1. i stopped at a none stop street for the fact i forget coming from the right to my house has no yield sign and two i didn't correct what lane i was in fast enough. ether the less i quickly pulled over to a parking lot to clam down and get a grip only to have some guy pull up behind me and cuss me the hell out for my mistake when i address him my house was near the road and i was practicing around the block he quote told me " if your two dumb to get the basic stay the ******** off the road" and chose to drive off.. today has not been a good day.

And being yelled out is not helping my fear of driving.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:39 pm
Vetto Ryouzou
A Bad day.

As few know i have a HUGE Fear of driving ive been in many wreck and seen many Deadly ones in Huston. And I did take Driver Ed at 16.. but allot thing began to happen and stopped practicing for a while to the point it been a While since i driven.. well in a attempt to help me Drive me mom god me a Scooter ((Yes i own a goober mobile)) Anyway im having issue getting use to it balances and all and the fact im use to grip the clutch when stopping and if i do that the bike goes + break = OW! anyway well i do the smart thing and practice.. issue is even thou i live in a Sub urb are roads are used ALLOT to cut threw town so we have allot traffic.. well while practicing on some of the less populated i began to wobble when i speed up witch freak me out.. so while heading back to the house i will admit i made two huge mistakes 1. i stopped at a none stop street for the fact i forget coming from the right to my house has no yield sign and two i didn't correct what lane i was in fast enough. ether the less i quickly pulled over to a parking lot to clam down and get a grip only to have some guy pull up behind me and cuss me the hell out for my mistake when i address him my house was near the road and i was practicing around the block he quote told me " if your two dumb to get the basic stay the ******** off the road" and chose to drive off.. today has not been a good day.

And being yelled out is not helping my fear of driving.

I think I have that same fear...........and yeah..this town I live in makes me wonder how people function without a brain......road hazards  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:41 pm
But i was the Road Hazard >< i was trying to learn but it been so while... and i hate to admit it the Scooter kinda weird case i feel like im going faster then i really am.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:17 pm
*bumps to front page*

Also, seems the link of the Master Thread Link thread doesn't work.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:35 pm
Artemis Vulpes
*bumps to front page*

Thanks, I fixed the link so it should be working now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:41 pm
Krissim Klaw
Artemis Vulpes
*bumps to front page*

*blinks* Dude, Kriss, you're a mod! 3nodding

Okay, now that I have stated the obvious whee Congradulations, always thought you would to a pretty good job at it.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:45 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Artemis Vulpes
*bumps to front page*

Okay, now that I have stated the obvious whee Congradulations, always thought you would to a pretty good job at it.
Thanks whee I just got the position earlier today, so this was actually my first mod act. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:49 pm
Krissim Klaw
Artemis Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Artemis Vulpes
*bumps to front page*

Thanks whee I just got the position earlier today, so this was actually my first mod act. ninja

XD
It's fun, no?  

Zanzarus

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:52 pm
Vashyyk
XD
It's fun, no?
Hehehe, yes, though more than anything it is nice to just be able to fix problems when I see them. I hang around so often so it's just nice to know I can help. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games