Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:47 pm

Harken sighs a bit. "It's not your fault.." Then he smiles, "Well we should start concentrating on the tournament." Harken wanted to get off the subject of his family. He looked over at Elisa, but quickly looked away. She was too stunning to look at and not want to tell her what he wanted to say.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:50 pm

irishdawg69
Harken sighs a bit. "It's not your fault.." Then he smiles, "Well we should start concentrating on the tournament." Harken wanted to get off the subject of his family. He looked over at Elisa, but quickly looked away. She was too stunning to look at and not want to tell her what he wanted to say.

"you are right...i wish u the best of luck"

The_Last_Avenger

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:52 pm

"Yes, the tournament...
Is your strenght in lances, swords or other weapons?"
Elisa looked now more interested and she gnawed onto the remains of the candy apple.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:55 pm

"Uh are you talking to me? Uh if you are talking to me, my answer are swords and axes. I am just a mediocre at the lance." Harken sort of felt weird about being at a Jousting Tournament without much experience with lances.

irishdawg69

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:58 pm

"i am not that good with a lance myself.... sad to say. swords are my specialty"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:01 pm

"I am best with swords, I cannot offend good with other weapons. But I do know how to guard myself properly"
She looked at the empty stick in her hads and spinned it a little.

Krusadin

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:03 pm

smiles "it seems we are evenly matched then"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:04 pm

Harken smiled, "Looks like when the jousting comes we will all be about the same in skill." Harken watched Sarrow flap his wings quickly and than dive onto Elisa's lap to sleep. "Sarrow! I'm sorry my bird...well...he seems to have taken a liking to you.." Harken couldn't help laughing a bit, although knowing he had not finished his sentence.

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:07 pm

"He's beautiful"
She stroked Sarrows head with her left hend and smilend brightly, looking into Harkens eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:08 pm

irishdawg69
Harken smiled, "Looks like when the jousting comes we will all be about the same in skill." Harken watched Sarrow flap his wings quickly and than dive onto Elisa's lap to sleep. "Sarrow! I'm sorry my bird...well...he seems to have taken a liking to you.." Harken couldn't help laughing a bit, although knowing he had not finished his sentence.

looks at both of them i wish u both the best of luck.

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:10 pm

"You too." Harken thought to himself, Something tells me someone really good is going to come now.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:15 pm

irishdawg69
"You too." Harken thought to himself, Something tells me someone really good is going to come now.

smiles at both of them "if u need anything at all, just ask. i have more than i need." walks back toward his horse

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:26 pm

Harken smiled a bit. "Really? Sarrow usually doesn't get that. Most people want him away." Sarrow sort of gave Harken a mad glance. Harken laughed. He noticed Elisa looking at him and blushed a bit.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:29 pm

stands next to his horse. "come shadow" he walks away with his horse. "i'll see u 2 later"

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:31 pm

Harken saw Sasuke leaving. "See ya later man."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items