Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto RP: Another World (OPEN and Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck nyo!
  I just wanna say Heck!
View Results

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:19 pm
He was done eating. The soup tasted like poop, and the tea smelled like pee. The waiter wasn't nice, and they served orange slice. It was an awful resturaunt. They didn't even have Raman! He started walking through the forest, because he was getting tired of that place.

She was taking a walk through the desert. She loved the scenery: Barren, dry, random remains of dead animals lying here and there. Living in the desert allowed her to live in peace, except for the occasional wanderer, who collapse of heat stroke, or dehydration, or something of the sort. She changed her form once more. This time she had white hair with a hair clip, feathers attached, wearing a blue robe, and a tatoo of a dragon on her left arm (Click on SHY in the profile for a picture).

((The first part was kind of a gag, just for laughs. The part for xanai was serious. btw, No auto-hitting.

Auto-Hitting: Attacking and saying it hit, not giving the other person a chance to dodge, or have a say in what happens.
Extreme example: A) The bullet that Dorkusexampleania shot went through Victimizedguyperson's arm, instantly becoming infected and killing him in 3 miliseconds.
B) Wtf!!! I didn't even get a chance to dodge! And the rest of that was bullocks!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:36 pm
King Phar
flense smiled at the three pulling a knife out of his newly taken jacket he thrue it pinning teyos hand agenced the tree.
(Hey that was an auto hit!)  

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:37 pm
((Yes twas. It was also in the rules already. So its not really new. Auto-Hitting makes the RP unfair to others. Trust me... I know.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:41 pm
He swiped his hands at Orochimaru, opened hands resembling claws. His strikes entwined around attempts at counterstrikes, striking dead centre but doing little damage. He dodged each blow with finesse, body turning in odd curves and sweeping arcs. At this rate, the fight would go on forever...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:03 pm
He was walking through some woods now, every now and then stopping to take a rest. While he was resting he heard some noises. "Hmm... Sounds like a fight." he thought. Zeverani started to walk toward the noises, they gradually grew louder and louder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:06 pm
Teyo snuck up to a nearby tree above Orochimaru, "Yo, snake breath!" Teyo jumped down from his tree and started to hack away at Orochimaru with his broadsword. It wasn't long before Teyo noticed a figure watching the battle.  

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:19 pm
"Well what do we have here" he said loud enough for them all to hear. "a bunch of ninjas, fighting to the death... No wonder why Xanai left her villages... Ninjas are idiots." He took out his axe, it was in a sort of holster. "Please continue... I only plan to watch." he said as he extended the Handle of his ax. "I'd like to observe how you each fight... maybe learn something myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:25 pm
"You know where Xanai is?!" Teyo shouted as he was fighting back against Orochimaru.  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 pm
He made the hand signs for Summoning Jutsu: housand Serpents of the Pit. In a second, a swarm of black snakes were on Orochimaru, writhing and biting. Their sheer mass weighed him down, preventing escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:29 pm
"Nice jutsu!" Teyo said to his friend. (we gott think of a name for you)  

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:32 pm
He blinked a few times, watching the battle. "Who wants to know?" He said to the ninja.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:50 pm
He wouldn't listen. He was pummeling Orochimaru with both fists. Then Orochimaru substituted and reappeared elsewhere. "My, my... Those snakes raised you to be a mean little boy, didn't they? Maybe you deserve a name after all... My son."

(*Gasps* Dun-dun-dun!!!!)

He hissed angrily in Orochimaru's direction, forming a lance of ridiculous length with the serpents. He swung it, only to find Orochimaru walking on it towards him. "On second thought, you deserve to die. You will remain nameless to the grave!!!" He rushed, Long Grass Blade in hand, ready to strike.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:52 pm
"Ok thats it! It's about time I stepped in" he said swinging his Axe at both of them. "And ended this pointless fight once and for all!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:54 pm
Legandary_Pirate
He blinked a few times, watching the battle. "Who wants to know?" He said to the ninja.

"Teyo Myatoshi. The shadow creatures destroyed the Village Hidden in th Snow and I am looking for Xanai to help me destroy them.  

Kazuya Maeda

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces