Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kokoro's World of OMGWTF [No Random].:Romance/Action/Drama:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:06 pm
xXKazumaX-
"You naughty pervert! i dunno why but i just felt like calling you that. You naughty thief!"

"i took it because they are planning to attack my clan...and now my life's on the line. but this crystal makes me stronger tenfold"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:12 pm
Erisa blinks. "And...ummm... what does this have to do with me..? Why would they come after me for just being seen with you?? I'm so confused...."(My brain! It is full of hurtingness!! @_@)  

Ahiru Takashi

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:37 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Erisa blinks. "And...ummm... what does this have to do with me..? Why would they come after me for just being seen with you?? I'm so confused...."(My brain! It is full of hurtingness!! @_@)

"because if they see me near anyone...they think i know them...i'm so sorry i got u into this..." looks at u with charcoal black eyes~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:53 pm
L walked back into town and started to walk toward the bar "hmmm lets go get a drink" L said as he entered the bar pulled up a chair and entered a good class of rum  

OahuGrown14

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:23 pm
Walks between them. "Who wants cake?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:46 pm
L sits there and drinks his rum "yes i luv it"he said "I think im gonna go grab a bite to eat"L said as he got up and left the bar, then he started to walk towrd the food market  

OahuGrown14

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:48 pm
xXKazumaX-
Walks between them. "Who wants cake?!"

Her stomache growls and she raises her hand. "Me! I-I'm hungry!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:55 pm
L enters the food market "hmmm..fish,buns,mmmm buns i luv them yes" He said as he bouaght a dozen buns, L walked over to a park and sat down under a tree "mmm i luv the smell of fresh buns" he said as he started to eat a bun  

OahuGrown14

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:28 am
landing on the ground next to them in his full armour "miget you're comeing with me." picking him up by the scruf of his neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:31 am
King Phar
landing on the ground next to them in his full armour "miget you're comeing with me." picking him up by the scruf of his neck.

hides in the shadows so he wont be seen.  

The_Last_Avenger

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:15 pm
"ahhhhhh that was a good lunch"L said as he went for a walk around town  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:17 pm
eats a pocky and watches the midget ninja.  

The_Last_Avenger

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:25 pm
L goes into his house "hmmm...im tired" He said as he layed down and closed his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm
pulls erisa into the dark and hands her a pocky. "be quiet and we'll be ok."  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:48 pm
(Are profiles required? I forget...)

A small fox demon child peered out of a nearby bush. "Weird... a metal dragon, a chibi, a girl and a ninja, all travelling together... how did that happen? It's making my head hurt..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff