Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:47 am
(sorry yall!umm...not to just jump in and nag or whatever.....but wouldn't ya think it'd be easier to have a place on the first page for profiles?oh and most important!is there a plot?i would join but this all seems very confusing with people just jumping in at random.....like i says before i don't mean to be rude)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:52 pm
((i have no idea what's going on any more))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:50 pm
(where is everyone?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:52 am
leon picks her up. (just go with it!) "lets get out of here......."  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:47 pm
Jack arrived to catch up with Squall and the woman who was with her. He eyed the woman with interest. "Say, yer a bonnie lass, aren't you? After this mess is all over hows about we get away from this lad and toast to your health in one of these fine establishments? I'd bring the fellow along, but he's a eunich. Saavy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:57 am
leon kicks jack to the side. "you are such an annoyence!"  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:09 am
Jack got up, rubbing his side. "Well you aren't exactly the strongest gunpowder in the barrel either. Ya don't go about launching yer foot in every person who looks at you funny, that's what swords and guns are for..." At this moment, he noticed the Gunblade at his throat. "And... I see you have both... well, isn't this a bonnie sight to see!" He put the blade aside with two fingers, getting the blade out of his personal space. "Look lad, I've got nothing against you, really. But I'm a pirate- and a damn good one if I say so meself- and that's just the way I do things. Saavy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:17 am
leon looked at him. "you can come with us if you just shut up ok? and if you make one more joke about me........." he swung his blade into a statue, shattering it.  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:21 am
Jack looked down at the statue ruefully. "You could really use a pint or two, couldn't ya lad?" That's when the woman who was with him gave him a good sound smack across the cheek. Rubbing the now tender area, Jack said, "I don't know if I entirely deserved that..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:41 am
She sighed, still in Leon's arms. "Now that I have you're guys attention..." She juped lithly from Leon's arms and turned to face him and Jack. "A few things to be clarified if I'm to join your crew." She smikred at Jack, "One, no fondling me. Two, respect my space. Three, make me mad and I'll beat your sorry asses. Clear?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:32 pm
Jack shook his head as if to get something off it. "Wait, what? Since when are we a crew? We pretty much hate eachother's gut and we don't even have a bloody ship!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:52 pm
(sorry to randomly jump in but im a little bored. heres a basic profile.

Name:Necross Solidus
Codename:Iroquois Pliskin
Powers:Summoning, elemental fighting, all clash of ninja 2 special attacks
Weapons: summons monsters as weapons. otherwise uses fists.
Armor: Power suit-pumps up strength, dexterity, and speed. also allows the ability to set the ground on fire.
Character origin: combination of a summoner[light and dark], Solidus Snake[metal gear solid: sons of liberty].
No picture, ill prolly try and make my avi fit.)  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:16 am
leon looked at her. "if you wish" he looked at jack. "and if you so much as start to insult either of us......... " he pointed to the shattered statue. "that will be you"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:51 am
Jack patted him on the shoulder. "Sure lad. Think whatever you want as long as it makes ya happy. Right, if you insist that we're a crew, then we're a crew." He pulled out a jug of rum and poured a glasss for all three of them. He held his high. "To the crew!" Then he drank it all in one gulp. "Mmmm... that's mighty good rum, mates."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:24 pm
leon took out a glass of his own. "i dont drink......." he drank th liquid in his glass.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff