Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:14 pm
(yea well, it gets kinda confusing and i can if i want XDDD lol) she walks around "hmm here" she opens the door and walks in  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:15 pm
he kept walking finding himself in a dead end. "pahmahgetyeh mnyeh pahzalsta!!" he shouted his mouth full of snadwich it was very muffled. he looked around wildly  

coreykill

La Petite Ange

"Whoa..... cualquiera se puede perder aqui..." she said. "It's just so huge... I wouldn't be surprised if someone was lost already...."  
"Alright, Eh Im just Gonna go for a Walk and make a stop at My Room" she smile's and picks up her stuff then heads out  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:17 pm
she quickly walks out of the room and shuts it "nerver que va siempre otra vez detrás adentro allí" she said blinking once, she turns and starts walking down another hall  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:19 pm
She sigh's "This place is so Confuseing...I dont know anyone, and I miss my Family..." she Says with a sad Tone to her Frensh Acksent "Oh well..." She flips her Black hair Back out of her Face  

iLacey

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:22 pm
he turned and found himself at another dead end. "augh ya zahblodelsa" he shouted hitting the wall with his fist and turning down another hallway  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:23 pm
Isabel smiles as she enters another random room. "This place is huugee!"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:23 pm
she sighs "im never getting out of this" she walks down the hall and takes a left "¿gosh donde el heck es yo?" she kicks the hall and turns around  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:27 pm
She looks around not knowing where she is "Um erm? Where the heck Am I? Does everyong get lost in this place?" she says turnoing around looking everywhere  

iLacey

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:27 pm
he turned another coner and saw that one shy girl. he heard her muttering something in spanish. "zdrustwicha ..uhh oh hello is this the right way back?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:29 pm
Isabel looks around and returns to her room. "I don't want to get lost..."  

La Petite Ange

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:31 pm
She take's out a Piece of Paper showing all the Diffrent Room's and Hallways each labled "Okay now Hmm lets see" she scrolls down the Hallways  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:32 pm
she jumps "no haga eso" she said, she looks at him "uhhh, no....at least i dont know, im kinda lost" she smiles weakly  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:33 pm
he sighs a little and leans against the wall. "figures ive been lost for almost an hour" he mutters angrily to himself before looking around trying to find a way he hasnt been yet.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff