Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:29 pm
While Moxi was in the park with Sirius, Rasha was walking down the street, her groceries in her arms. She was humming softly. She wasn't worried about street thugs....too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:31 pm
Sirius stepped back a bit not knowing what to say or do. He looked at his feet, sighing. He knew that he could not run from her. "Well...that's a shock. You must have really...loved him to..." He took another step back, feeling out of place.  

irishdawg69

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:33 pm
he walked down the street heading back from the store humming katyusha to himself quietly absentmindedly he picked up a rock from the street and turned it into an egg then a ping pong ball. he yawned a little closing his eyes heading down the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:37 pm
Her eyes widened a bit, as he took steps back. She bowed her head a little, saying quietly, "Yes...Yes, I did. But he had his faults..." She shut her eyes tight. She wouldn't cry! And she wouldn't....wouldn't admit...that Nikolai...raped her that night not that so long ago.

The prince left her in a tower fit for three...  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:41 pm
The cheap plastic bag holding all her bottled and glassed water tore with a sound pop and bottles went rolling every where. Rasha groaned, "Oh.Come.On!" She growled and went to try and pick up all of them before they rolled too far away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:53 pm
Sirius saw her trying to contain herself. He went up to her and put his arms around her in a strong embrace. "Please...please don't cry. Beautiful girls shouldn't cry." He said without thinking, just knowing that he liked her too much to see her this way.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Moxi blushed deeply, shivering slightly against him, whimpering gently. She was trying to recover from almost losing him...he was the first nice decent guy she's met in the past...well...long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:58 pm
he kept walking in his own little world until a bottle hit his foot. "huh" he mutterd looking down and picking up a bottle of viniger. "what.." he stared at it a moment seeing a girl a few feet away picking them up. he smiled a little and walked over to her holding out the bottle. "this yours?" he asked her smiling at her warmly.  

coreykill

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:01 pm
Sirius smiled as she seemed to regain herself. "There...see...no matter your problems...there's alway someone ready to help." He smiled as he looked at her, he gently kissed her as he blushed nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:02 pm
Rasha looked up (see pic a page or so back) and smiled lightly, gratefullytaking the bottle from his hand. When their hands touched, something like a small shock went through the both of them, yet Rasha tried to think of something else. "Thank you so much!" She stood up, all the bottles now collected.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:21 pm
Sirius smiled slightly. His face a little white from shock. He held on to her with one arm around her shoulder, holding her reassuringly. "So...you want to go home or would you rather be alone or...?" He asked nervously. He wanted time to think but he didn't want to leave her. He liked being around her and he wanted to make sure, as best as he could, that she was safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:38 pm
"....I'll be ok, I think." She smiled tinily up at him, getting up on her tip toes to kiss him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:40 pm
He felt the pressure of her lips and smiled. "So you want me to leave?" He asked, still a little unsure of what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:43 pm
"No...I don't want you to leave...but I should head home anyways." She looked up at him, gave his hand a gentle squeeze, and went to walk from him, her long brown hair gently blowing in the wind.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:37 pm
Sirius sighed. He quickly caught up to her, re-holding her hand. "Come on. I'll at least walk you home." He said quietly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff