Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:31 pm
Rylin shook her head in some frustration, "Why are you trying to hard to be nice?" she demanded. She ran from him, this new, warm feeling, was alien to her...and it kind of scared her. She was tired, hungry, and weary of life in general.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:33 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Rylin shook her head in some frustration, "Why are you trying to hard to be nice?" she demanded. She ran from him, this new, warm feeling, was alien to her...and it kind of scared her. She was tired, hungry, and weary of life in general.

he went after her. keeping up and looking as if he were jogging. "i want to be nice to you because you are the only person i have ever met. and themore you run around the more lost you will become."  

The_Last_Avenger

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:37 pm
he felt her go limp in his arms and couldnt help but smile and run one of his hands along the smooth skin of her neck. grinnign he threw her over his shoulder and took off full speed through the forest towards the small cottage he had.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:38 pm
She finally skidded to a stop, slowly turning to him. There were some tears on her cheeks. "Why are..you being so kind?" She stomped to him and poked her finger into his chest. Her gentle smell of flowers was more evident. He was incredibly sexy...probably a vampire thing. Being a foot away from him made her face immediatly heat up.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:40 pm
she felt some cool air on her face, she groans and opens her eyes, she blinks her vision a little blury, she closes her eyes wondering what happened, she rubbs her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:41 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She finally skidded to a stop, slowly turning to him. There were some tears on her cheeks. "Why are..you being so kind?" She stomped to him and poked her finger into his chest. Her gentle smell of flowers was more evident. He was incredibly sexy...probably a vampire thing. Being a foot away from him made her face immediatly heat up.

he looked at her and admired her beauty. "i told you. being a vampire puts me in exile...and you are the first person i've met. and well...i want to be your friend" he said honestly.  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:43 pm
Her face heated up more. She bowed her head lightly, "Mew..." she said quietly, cutely. She held her hands out. "I guess you can cuff me. I'm all yours." The words sounded both bad-thought provoking and romantic yet she meant it as take-me-where-ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:44 pm
*she was sitting alone in a small room on a soft bed with light streaming inthrough a window that wasnt locked but just wouldnt open. from the room she heard sounds coming from what seemed to be a kitchen*
he sighed a little wondering if he did the right thing taking the girl like that. he certinly couldnt have left her there. the forest was full of vampires who would kill to have her. he sighed again and hoped she wouldnt make a fuss when she woke up. he kept cutting up carrots and dropping them into a large pot.  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:46 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Her face heated up more. She bowed her head lightly, "Mew..." she said quietly, cutely. She held her hands out. "I guess you can cuff me. I'm all yours." The words sounded both bad-thought provoking and romantic yet she meant it as take-me-where-ever.

smile and picks her up gently. "hold on tight. i am going to run. i hope you'll like my little shack" he started to run towards the center of the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:47 pm
she looks around "w-where am i?" she asked, she stumbles out of the bed and to the door, she opens it and steps out, she looks around, wondering where she was  

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:47 pm
She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his cooled neck. She let out a little eep. "Just don't drop me," she pleaded quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:49 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his cooled neck. She let out a little eep. "Just don't drop me," she pleaded quietly.

"dont worry...i wont" he ran faster than any human and was at his shack in a few seconds. he put her down outside the shack and opened the door. "after you" he said as politely as he could.  

The_Last_Avenger

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:52 pm
"well" he said slowly and calmly hoping not to panic her. "your still in the forest. your in my house actaully" he said as he continued to cut up vegtables putting them in the large steaming pot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:53 pm
She blushed and walked past him into the small, yet homey looking shack. "You live here, huh...?" She looked at him. "How do you get your food?" For a moment, she had forgotten he was a vampire.

((Guys, dont be too shocked if I suddenly DC. I did last night and it sucked))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:55 pm
she looks at him "y-your a v-vampire....arent you?" she asked, she takes a deep breath, her heart beating quickly, fear rising up inside  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff