Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:31 am
Watching in shock, Rosette ran after the man. Not knowing why, or where to go, she took it as her last hope to feel wanted. She only hope was to somehow make the other forgive her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:54 pm
((Wrighters block! Help? By the way, I am in the same citty everyone else is in and am standing next to the corpse of dead man...))  

Some gay biotch

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:40 am
((Sorry can't help you there.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:19 am
Ryu flew through the forest weaving in and out of the trees staying only a step ahead of her pursuers, Ryu looked back to see over twenty men chasing her, she sent an image of her pursuers to Tramer so that he would now what he was up agents

Tramer almost laughed to himself as he saw the image of the men twenty, I thought I told her to stay out of sight not attract the attention of ever last hunter in the area Tramer thought to himself as he looked back to see the girl fallowing him “hey, if you what to apologize for framing me, lend me a hand” Tramer said as he continued running

((and to get out of the writers block you could head out of the city, met up with me and Foxkilth or something))  

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:27 am
Rosette's only answer was to put on a little more speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:21 am
Tramer ran until several figures became visible through the forest, Tramer grasped the hilt of his sword as he looked back toward the girl, with his free hand he pointed toward one of the men to the right he then pointed toward her he then pointed tword himself and then the toward two men to the left, he only hoped she understood what he needed her to do. Tramer jumped toward the men unsheathing his sword from his back cutting down the first man before he new what hit him, the secant man unsheathed a short sword and attempted to block Tramer’s swing, but as Tramer’s blade hit the man’s sword it was thrown from his hand and Tramer cut the man down, Tramer turned to see the man to the right notching an arrow in his bow, Tramer only could hope the girl would come through for him  

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:55 am
It took only a moment for Rosette it figure out what he meant, and as soon as she did, Rosette flung one of her daggers from her belt and pierced the indicated man through his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:21 am
"Oh is that how you did it," the Captain said without much emotion, "It looks like you will be done by tommorow night, but in the mean time get yourself washed up and report for messhall duity. Also I have cleared the cadets out of your buk house so you will have someplace to sleep tonight." He then exited the door and wnet back to his office.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:36 am
Relief mixed with guilt crept through Trina as she listened to the Captain. She nodded and right before he left let a “Thank you, Captain,” leave her mouth in respect. She was alleviated that her smart tongue had been ignored. Why was it that she had gained such a quick wit about her? Really she blamed it all on spending so much time in solitude. Of course she hadn’t been a quite little girl before either. How could she? Not many women were soldiers in this country. A female really had to toughen herself up, as well as be a bit out spoken at times to hold any position in army. To top it all off, ignorant fools would stoop as low as to blame her gender on any special privileges she may have ensued. Now Trina didn’t deny that she was the only one with a full bunk to herself, but if she were not the only woman then she wouldn’t be alone. She really couldn’t accuse herself for being female.

This all brought reality crashing before her. If she finished by tomorrow night then those jerks from before would surely remember their little engagement. With all of this blaring in her mind Trina stood up, placed the whetstones onto a small crate near the barrel of axes she had stopped last at and left the armory.

She quickly washed up and reached the mess hall. Like before she was told to pass out the soldiers meal. With a look of indifference Trina did as she was told.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:38 pm
"so, is that what you wanted me to do?" asked Rosette, as she bent down to pick up her dagger and started to toss it from hand to hand.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:12 am
Constance walked out of the ally and Momo hid in her hair. She walked down the street twards the gaurds quarters. "What are you doing?" Momo whisperd. "Just leave him! They'll probably think you did it!" Constance sighed. "I guess you're right." She turned away and started to walk down the street again, this time twards the front gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:33 pm
While in his office, The Captain's Lt. came in to deliver a notice. "Sir, the General has issued for our Company to select ten canidates for a special mission. I believe the best way to find these canidates is to have them face off with training weapons, in a small tourny. If nothing else it would be good combat experience for all the new recruits."

Rex listened to his subordinates report intently be fore asking,"This sounds reasonable, but when does he need it to be done?"

"He wants it to take place two days from now." the Lieutenant replied. "Do you want me to go make an announcement at the mess hall now while every one is there?"

"Do as you see fit, I know that your judgment is as good as mine."

The Lieutenant then went to the mess hall to deliever the news of the social gathering that would occur two days from now.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:52 pm
After quickly wiping the blade off, in the grass, Rosette deftly sild the dagger back from whence it came.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:05 pm
A few jeers and grimaces were directed towards her as Trina served the soldiers optimistically. Ignoring the ignorant and immature comments she was able to finish the task rather quickly before she was allowed to serve herself. Again she sat off to the side, hoping that the men from before would forget their previous threat. As she sat and ate peacefully, the Captains Lieutenant made a very pressing announcement. There was to be a tourney in two days.

A quiet lurch echoed inside her stomach at the thought. Normally she would be excited, especially since she needed the exercise and practice. Being cooped up a small cell for such a long time left her muscles stiff. The only problem with this whole ordeal was the group that threatened her from before. With her luck she would be faced off against one of them. She had no doubt that she could win against the lower rank. She guessed he didn’t have much experience since his level of respect was far below a honorably weathered soldier. Trina though thriving in confidence didn’t want to give up the match by issuing useless arrogance. No that was no way to live, especially as a soldier.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers