Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She opens the Door and walks out and flops onto the couch and ut her face in her Hands

kiten crals up on you and snugils in to your neck
"aww so cute
She lays down in a Ball on the Couch Totally insane now

i pic up the kiten and wack in to my room

Kyo just lays there curled up into the Ball Her stress builds and She turns into a Bunny again she Crawls out of her Shirt and just sits on the Couch looking at the T.V.

cats are not alowed in my room  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:15 pm
She turns human and stands up, she knocks "hey bunny, sorry dont know your name, you okay?" she asked and waited for an answer  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(lol HEY! Oh thanks April XP lol rolleyes )
(lolz ur welcome ^_^ blaugh lolz jk)

(ur a b***h XP stare J/K lol rofl }
(im not a girl dog XDD lolz jk)

(lol I Miss being a Kitty all the Time lol XD But This TIM IM A BUNNY!! MUHAZ!)
(lolz oh dear lord, attack of the fluffy bunnies XDDD)

(lol Yup Yup)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:16 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(ur a b***h XP stare J/K lol rofl }
(im not a girl dog XDD lolz jk)

(lol I Miss being a Kitty all the Time lol XD But This TIM IM A BUNNY!! MUHAZ!)
(lolz oh dear lord, attack of the fluffy bunnies XDDD)

(lol Yup Yup)
( XDDDD oh yea)  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
She turns human and stands up, she knocks "hey bunny, sorry dont know your name, you okay?" she asked and waited for an answer
The Door Opens and Kyoko Turned Back into a Bunny Dew to too much stress and she just stares at the T.V.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:18 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
The Door Opens and Kyoko Turned Back into a Bunny Dew to too much stress and she just stares at the T.V.
She looks around before slowly walking in "you okay?" she asked tilting her head to the side  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:19 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She opens the Door and walks out and flops onto the couch and ut her face in her Hands

kiten crals up on you and snugils in to your neck
"aww so cute

Kyo just lays there curled up into the Ball Her stress builds and She turns into a Bunny again she Crawls out of her Shirt and just sits on the Couch looking at the T.V.

The Bunny just stares at the T.V. Even though its turned off  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
She looks around before slowly walking in "you okay?" she asked tilting her head to the side

"Yeah...Im just tired, and Today has been Really stressful for me" She said with a Sigh and scratched her Black Fur  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Yeah...Im just tired, and Today has been Really stressful for me" She said with a Sigh and scratched her Black Fur
"yea go figure" she petts the bunny "well.....sorry about today, and if you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me" she smiles softly and walks to the door "well see ya around, oh and my names Anthra"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"yea go figure" she petts the bunny "well.....sorry about today, and if you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me" she smiles softly and walks to the door "well see ya around, oh and my names Anthra"

"Thanks Anthra, and My Name is Kyoko" She smiles Big  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"your welcome, and nice to meet you Kyoko"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*a sadowe arm cam out of my room and grabed kyo*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"your welcome, and nice to meet you Kyoko"

"Nice to meet you to" She SMiles "And Again Sorry we got on the Wrong Foot"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:30 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(a sadowe arm cam out of my room and grabed kyo)

Kyo Claws the Couch and then screams "WHATS HAPPENING!"  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 pm
[I Have to get Off and Go to Bed for Today...See You guys L8ter Tell me everything that Happened Just say I fell Asleep on the Couch x3]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games