Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:49 pm
she looks at him "thank you" she smiles softly and hugs him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:49 pm
finishes recharging and wakes up fully energized
"ahhhh that was a god nap so what i miss"
looking at everyone  

King Yoshimitsu

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:51 pm
Kaine embraces her and wispers into her ear "after all i never got you the collar marshmallow..."  
"not much but we better get back, we still need to do what we need to do" she closed her eyes and griped her power on Kratos "your not going anywhere" she said in his head, pulling him towards them, she smiles "true, you havent"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

As Kratos walked he noticed red eyes in the darkness with him. He muttered to himself, "Just...my...luck.." he sighed as he walked faster, hoping to avoid them. He could always fly but his wings had grown tired and heavy after he went to the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:55 pm
"You are quite capable of taking care of yourselves...I should leave.." he said struggling against her power.  

irishdawg69

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:57 pm
Kaine kissed her again hoping to distract her and let kratos go "hey... look... its me.... im crying for attention..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:58 pm
"come on we gota get to the gate as fast as possible"
walking toward the city  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:59 pm
she blinks knowing what he was doing, she concentrated and pulled harder "quit being like that and get over here, your still our leader" she looks at kaine kissing him back but not letting go  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:00 pm
kaine squeezed her a** to try to get her attention away from kratos "wow marshmallow youve got such a nice a**"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 pm
He tried pulling his wings out but they didn't help much. "Gah...what kind of a leader am I? Most of the group is mindlesly running around...one doesn't want me around..." he looked at Kaine with narrow eyes, "..and the other is the only one who can keep anyone together. I should go and leave you to be leader..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 pm
she blushes feeling his hand on her butt "t-thank you" she felt her grip loosen then quickly pulls it again "quit being that way" she snapped "your the leader so stay that way"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 pm
Kratos took the chance to flap his wings and move forward but only succeeded in moving a few feet before being unable to move.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm
"stop it" she said pulling harder  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm
kaine sighed and thought god damnit i guess i have to Kaine pushed her against a wall and lifted one of her legs around him and with one hand on her breast and another on her a** began kissing her neck "marshmallow..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games