Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:52 pm

(lolz XD)
she smiles "it was nice, very moving"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:56 pm

"thanks it is fun to play hard as it comes to learn but fun to play." smileing

(i have just reilised this rp is davil may cry not devil may cry)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:59 pm

(lolz)
she smiles "come on " she grabs his hand and runs towards the springs where she jumps in
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:01 pm

( crying mom says it is time for bed but i will be on early tomarrow sorry)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:02 pm

(lolz night and yea same here, maybe)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:51 am

Mobius Nightshade
Jester lifted an arm and opened a portal. "If Dante is going to ruin all the fun, I'm going to have to be serious and kick his a**. I hate being serious!" He glowed a bright red and in a great flash of light, he took on the form of Sparda. He turned to Kitty. "I will go and kill Dante now. Did you want to come along or shall I leave you behind?"

''i wanna come and what the hell has happened? i mean your like someone else or something'' kitty said feeling like a 5th wheel. she had an itch on her back but couldn't reach it. she ran around in circles trying to scratch it. she then stopped realising she lokked an idiot.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:30 pm

Aprilbaby1
(lolz)
she smiles "come on " she grabs his hand and runs towards the springs where she jumps in
jumping after her ory smiled "you dance verry well."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
Lucia pulled out a sword and cuts down a tree "so boring" she muttered but then shrugged and kept on walking into the woods

(3 hours later)

earth god- *appears befor lucia* so u like cutting down trees TAKE THIS *a large wooden fist punches her in the face sending her flying* i am the earth god pleased to meet u shame u will die now

Megamanexe709

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:54 pm

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Lucia pulled out a sword and cuts down a tree "so boring" she muttered but then shrugged and kept on walking into the woods

(3 hours later)

earth god- *appears befor lucia* so u like cutting down trees TAKE THIS *a large wooden fist punches her in the face sending her flying* i am the earth god pleased to meet u shame u will die now
(dude she isn't even online)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:11 pm

right oh we might get another girl i invited one of my friends

Zander goldenrod

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:14 pm

King Phar
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

(3 hours later)

(o sorry then can u cut down a tree so this thing can attack u)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:19 pm

Megamanexe709
King Phar
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

(3 hours later)

(o sorry then can u cut down a tree so this thing can attack u)

(sadly the bigest blade ory has is a steak knife)

King Phar

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:22 pm

weak
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:25 pm

sasuke walks up to them. "what did i miss?"

The_Last_Avenger

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:30 pm

"Nothin much"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games