Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:11 pm

she smiles wistfuly, "alass, that cannot be, destiny will work its way somehow..."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:15 pm

"Hm. Destiny, you say?" Slate gestured around at Kichi and Slice. "Destiny brought them here to us." She pointed at Benkei. "Destiny has brought him hardship as well as joy." She pointed at herself. "Destiny has made it so that a vampire who never felt at home with even her own kind could stand beside elves and dragon-lords and humans without fear or discomfort." She tilted her head and looked a little harder at Fate. "But destiny can change, Fate. Your future is not set in stone."

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:18 pm

she smiled slightly, "unfortunatly, in my tribe........it is..." she turned and walked away...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:20 pm

"Where the hell are you going, Fate?!" Slate's patience had run out. She stood, leaving Benkei in the care of Kichi and Slice, and raced after the elf, grabbing her arm and turning her around to face her, snapping, "We start to have problems and all you can do is walk away? Elves, in my experience, don't give up so easy!"

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:23 pm

she looked shocked for a second, then calmly removed Slate's hand and smiled. "I was just going to look for some herbs."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Slate's pale skin flushed for a moment, then she regained her cool demeanor and said, "Ah. Sorry, I'm...not the greatest at dealing with people. Heh...um, I'll come with you, since Kichi and Slice seem to have Benkei's condition under control."

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:30 pm

she smiled, "okey!" and jumpped up into a tree.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Slate cast a glance back at where Benkei was being tended to, and then she leaped up after Fate, navigating as easily through the trees as her elfin friend.

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:51 pm

sh eturned to her smileing, "you realy truly love him don't you?? I'm happy, he seamed so brocken when i met him."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:56 pm

Slate smiled distantly. "Vampires don't know the meaning of love. Or at least that's what they always try to tell me. Yes, I do love him, but I'm afraid that trusting someone will leave me as broken as he was, and as I once was for so long."

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:06 pm

she put a hand on her sholder, "He loves you, Slate. He won't leave you, and neither will I. "
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Slate grinned. If her tense nature would have allowed it, she would've hugged Fate, but she only smiled and said, "Then I suppose I can trust you with some information that I have nearly forgotten in my long life. I was once an elf like yourself, until the vampires raided my village."

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:19 pm

her eyes suddenly had a little glimmer shine through them, "realy? what tribe?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:03 pm

"It was called..." Slate tilted her head back slightly as she tried to remember. "It was called the Windermyre tribe. I don't know if they exist anymore, but...that was my tribe, or clan as they called themselves."

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Benkei started to shift and stir. His canine teeth had elongated a little, and his skin hadn't returned to full colour... He began having terrible visions... The Dark One... A cloud of blood... Him, bent over the dead body of a human... He began to shake terribly, going into panicky spasms in his slumber...
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games