Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:12 pm
Zeek sighs  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:13 pm
kitty growled deeply and pulled out some throwing stars. she had once threw them that hard they were still stuck in a wall. now she was even better. she started to chase after fate and throwing the stars.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:17 pm
she dodged them and disappeared into her apartment waiting for Ebon....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:22 pm
she went to the door and begun to bang on it that hard it would break. she tried her best not to break it though. '' come on believe in your self for once. all this is not your fault. if i have to i'll fetch my dad! yes destiny, my father.'' kitty shouted  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:24 pm
she shuddered but did not answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:27 pm
''right then, i'll get the little people which could eat anyone and anything.they have big green dish like eyes and sewn together skin.in there blue robes and surgical masks they look like nightmares come true. i shall break the door down if you do not answer i need to talk to you'' she shouted.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:47 pm
she opened it but did not look at her, "yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 pm
Zeek runs after Kitty on all fours, he then jumps from tree to tree, then jumps infront of Kitty "if she does not wish to come out...do not force her" Zeek growls  

fullXmetal

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:52 pm
'' i need your help fate,all because of my father. i find you can do more good than damage. you are my friend and i care. i need your help because it can mean the world surviving or not.'' kitty said begging. ''you see this scar, this is all because of my father.''she ripped part of her shirt of so it was clearer. it was still bright red as if it was fresh.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:54 pm
she looked at kitty, horror struck. "I.......you shouldn't follow me....I'm dangerouse."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:58 pm
'' you aren't i am far more dangerous than you, i am going to bring the end of the world and it will be in very little time to, please help me and hear me out. nearly everything will die if the future i know of which is because of my father comes to be'' kitty said she threw all her weapons to the ground. '' i mat be a great leader and many other things but i will bring all the world to death and create my own wold in its place. i need you to help me stop it.'' she said as she scratched at the scar.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:02 pm
she could only wisper, "I can't........." she looked at Zeek, pain stabing her stomach.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:04 pm
''then all shall die including you and zeek.'' kitty said as she turned. ''my father won't allow me to die so this future will come to be, i can't commit suicide so i can save you all'' she began to cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:05 pm
Zeek hangs his head low, he then looks up at Fate "do not worry my sweet Fate...i wil be fine"  

fullXmetal

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:08 pm
kitty was crying but was rooted to the spot by complete self hatred. she kept trying to stab her self but the blade kept breaking.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games