Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Krissim Klaw
Lol Affy sooooooooooooooo needs to get the Tomo's Basket

Oh great >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:01 pm
I splurged and got a bundle. The only thing I really like is the deer butt thing. Churin? Very pleased with that. And a starfish for my aquarium. Other than that, utter crap. *sad*  

Manda_Tifa

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:42 pm
Diana Aries
At this point, I think Gaia is just trying squeeze us for as much cash as they can.

No s**t..Considering they rarely release items for the gold shops anymore (not counting special events..).

I have pretty much lost interest in Gaia...There's nothing to do on here unless you have real money or a crap load of gold to enjoy it. Only thing I come on Gaia for is the guild and that's pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 pm
Gaia still has good forums!

I think people just become very competitive with their avatars.

Back in the early days, it was briefly in fashion to have no avatar at all and be a ghost.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:53 pm
Kakarotto-san
I have pretty much lost interest in Gaia...There's nothing to do on here unless you have real money or a crap load of gold to enjoy it. Only thing I come on Gaia for is the guild and that's pretty much it.

I've made a ton of friends in AF. I usually hang out there. :3

That being said, I'm also frustrated with the Cash Shop vs. Gold Shop situation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:57 pm
Pixeliciousness
Gaia still has good forums!

I think people just become very competitive with their avatars.

Back in the early days, it was briefly in fashion to have no avatar at all and be a ghost.
Agreed, Although the new cash shop items are somewhat decent, most of them don't appeal to me outside of the evolving items which are also one of the reasons the gaian economy is going down the tail hole right now.  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:39 pm
The DNA hasn't even had its first evolution yet (unless I missed it) and they've already released yet ANOTHER EI.

It makes my head spin...and frustrates me....I was just thinking of maybe getting the DNA, and now I'm intrigued by this Classilke.....NO FAIR GAIA!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:53 am
I can't afford anything that comes out of the cash shop... anything in it immediately goes to 30k.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:08 am
Manda_Tifa
The DNA hasn't even had its first evolution yet (unless I missed it) and they've already released yet ANOTHER EI.

It makes my head spin...and frustrates me....I was just thinking of maybe getting the DNA, and now I'm intrigued by this Classilke.....NO FAIR GAIA!!! gonk

Yeah, you must of missed a report, the DNA is on its 2nd gen in the cash shop.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:22 am
Selene Aries

Yeah, you must of missed a report, the DNA is on its 2nd gen in the cash shop.
The evo's on them have really thrown me off evolving on Thursdays all of a sudden instead of Friday... Last week I swore it was Saturday but it was only Friday and I was like nooooooo because evo items occur on Friday and that happened the day before... @___@

Does anyone have some extra Kottan bells any generation? I was pretty sure I was going to want it because it was within my fav color range , but after seeing its current evolution I know for sure it is one I am going to have to get. The hat and skirt is so adorable.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:27 am
Krissim Klaw
The evo's on them have really thrown me off evolving on Thursdays all of a sudden instead of Friday... Last week I swore it was Saturday but it was only Friday and I was like nooooooo because evo items occur on Friday and that happened the day before... @___@

Does anyone have some extra Kottan bells any generation? I was pretty sure I was going to want it because it was within my fav color range , but after seeing its current evolution I know for sure it is one I am going to have to get. The hat and skirt is so adorable.

Yeah, I love the Kottan Bell, is my favorite EI right now. While I am not willing to part with my first and second gens, I do not mind grabbing you a third gen for 30k.

I like that hat as well and would be using, but it is in the same slot as my horns. confused Given the options I would rather have the horns on than a hat, but I wish I could do both.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:44 am
Selene Aries

Yeah, I love the Kottan Bell, is my favorite EI right now. While I am not willing to part with my first and second gens, I do not mind grabbing you a third gen for 30k.

I like that hat as well and would be using, but it is in the same slot as my horns. confused Given the options I would rather have the horns on than a hat, but I wish I could do both.
Boo, I hate how some of the head layering goes screwy like that, especially with how they have the horns on several slots. One one hand I guess it is kind of neat how you can equip multiple horns at times, but it stinks when you can't equip some of those horns with a lot of head items cause they are stealing the slot. XP

Can I get 2 3rd gens off you for 60k then? Don't want to break your bank though so one is more than fine also.

Once again thanks for the great value. If it weren't for people like you in this guild I wouldn't be able to even afford half of the items I get. Seems like new items are at least 100k and up these days. =(

Edit- Oh and I was wondering if you have decided to try fo the D-tail or not. If you decide you are going to get one let me know and I'll keep an eye on the exchange for you and make sure you get a good deal on one.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:59 am
Krissim Klaw
Boo, I hate how some of the head layering goes screwy like that, especially with how they have the horns on several slots. One one hand I guess it is kind of neat how you can equip multiple horns at times, but it stinks when you can't equip some of those horns with a lot of head items cause they are stealing the slot. XP

Can I get 2 3rd gens off you for 60k then? Don't want to break your bank though so one is more than fine also.

Once again thanks for the great value. If it weren't for people like you in this guild I wouldn't be able to even afford half of the items I get. Seems like new items are at least 100k and up these days. =(

Edit- Oh and I was wondering if you have decided to try fo the D-tail or not. If you decide you are going to get one let me know and I'll keep an eye on the exchange for you and make sure you get a good deal on one.

I was doing a little math the other day and gold is a tenth of its value it was 5 years ago, when I first started on Gaia. More interesting to me is that ever since they instituted Gaia Cash they have basically set a value to how much gold is worth in cash, $1 equal to 6000 Gaia Gold. No one actually cares about this though, selling things for whatever they can get, usually at an inflated price but sometimes at a deflated value.

I wish they would get rid of that 2% tax in the market place, it is a rather annoying little gold sink that serves little purpose at all. Especially considering how many people by-pass through direct trades.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, I shall send a couple bells over.

Edit: Oh, right, the devil tail. I am still considering it, I am at about 24.5 mil right now.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:05 am
Selene Aries

I was doing a little math the other day and gold is a tenth of its value it was 5 years ago, when I first started on Gaia. More interesting to me is that ever since they instituted Gaia Cash they have basically set a value to how much gold is worth in cash, $1 equal to 6000 Gaia Gold. No one actually cares about this though, selling things for whatever they can get, usually at an inflated price but sometimes at a deflated value.

I wish they would get rid of that 2% tax in the market place, it is a rather annoying little gold sink that serves little purpose at all. Especially considering how many people by-pass through direct trades.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, I shall send a couple bells over.
Yah I also wish they would drop the 2% sales tax. The fact is though Gaia doesn't care about inflation. They love it because it forces a lot of people to buy with real cash if they really want the new cashshop items. This can also be seen by the way the tweaked the rares in the random box items so they are now ridiculously rare. =(

And thanks again for the good deal. =3  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:32 am
Another note that they actually want inflation to continue is the fact they keep making gold easier to get. Other than allowing bots, that is.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff