Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:58 pm
His eyes grow dark and his head lowers. Don't feel regret now!!! This is nothing compared to what you've done in the past!! She's out of your life now move on with the killing you used to love so much!! He then looks down at his hands covered in blood, then he looks over at the girl that had killed one of his bares. His eyes were cold for a moment, but now the wall of ice that was keeping his emotions in check was starting to thaw. Now his true emotions could be read in his eyes, Anger and hate were very clear in his eyes, closely fallowed by a deep sorrow that he had seamed to be holding for years. Then there was something else very distant but clear to anyone that could read someones emotions well enough. A small hint of love? He doesn't even know what love is.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:03 pm
as the numbness gt stronger, somehow, she turned to see the face that killed these people. her eys showed anger, then sadness followed right after. she turned quick and stood up, barly ble to balance herself, she slowly walked into the village to see if there was ny sign of life left  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:13 pm
Raikou gets ready to turn around and leave before he stops suddenly. Why do you let her live?! "She's not part of the mission..." He mutters to him self quietly. Oh come now, I know you want to feel your hands around her neck as he slowly chock the life out of her. KILL HER!!! Raikou falls to his knees holding his head. "No...please...no...more..." His voice sounds despite as he holds his head even tighter. "NO MORE KILLING!!!!!" Raikou screams out, as his nose starts to bleed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:15 pm
she stoped when she heard screaing "was.....that......" she said about to turn aroun dbut her bidy wouldnt allow it, she couldnt bare to see the face of the killer again  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:19 pm
Raikou's face compleatly shrouds in shadows as blood looks to be just falling off his whole face. If you could actually see his face he looked almost as if he has started to crush his own skull. "Just...let me...d...die..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:23 pm
she heard the from the distance "....O.O....d-die???" she said her body turning and seeing he was bleeding liek cray, one part of her wanted to run over there and help, but the other side knows he killed these people and she wanted to go over ther and ill him herself, but, of course, her bidy was still numb and she could barly control herself, let alone take one step.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:33 pm
"Please...someone...kill me..." His voice was quiet, beaten and almost happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:36 pm
she heard him say ti again "...O.O...." some how her bidy walked over to him while reaching for her sword while in her head she shouted pleas.....no....i don twant to be like him....PLEAS..... more tears came down her face as her sword was only an inch in the cast, and it came fast at his head....but something happened.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:40 pm
"Thank you...this is for the best...by doing this...you shall keep this from ever happening again..." He said with a half smile as he waits for the blade to cut through him  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:44 pm
she tried with all her might to stop it, it was liek she was being tken over by her feelings for the villagers who's lifes wernt spared, but as he said that her sword stoped, it was touching is skin, buting teh firt layer of skin on his shoulder. all she could do was cry and fight her own body "why.....why do i have to do this....." she said in a faint voice.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:51 pm
His eyes grow almost warm. "With the sacrafice of my life...More lives will be spared...no mater how hard I try...I always end up killing!!" He said sobbing as he thinks about Khana, and what he's done to her. "I can only harm with these hands...even the ones I care about...end up getting hurt..." His voice began to get get raspy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:55 pm
"why....why dont you try to keep them save and not hurt them!?!?!" she said forcing bac tears that didnt seem to be doing what she tried to do  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:59 pm
"Because he won't let me..." He said not fighting something mentally. "Hurry...before he slips out...I don't want to be guilty of another death!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:02 pm
her eyes widened and her arm pulled bac to gain force to strike, IF I DO THIS I WILL BE JUST LIEK HIM......no.......i will be revenging these poor people.......but.....thsi isnt the way!!!, teh thought trying no to strike, if she stoped forcing herself bac for one more second she wwould kill him  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:10 pm
The Image of a young boy, covered in blood with dead bodies all around him, crying over his dead mother and father. Plays in her head. "I still feel empty...why..?" His voice sounded familiar, at lest it should. It was the voice of the very same person before her now.

Next played an image of the very same boy that using electrical jutsus to slaughter many people of all ages. The whole time he was laughing in an insane rage.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff