Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Anki was turning very red he coulden't move"uh...um"Anki said still couldn't move
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:50 pm

Yuki was flustered now, not knowing what to say. "feeling better?" she asked, not knowing what else to say really.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Anki stared at her"i...i..yeah i fell better"Anki still stared at Yuki in the eyes"You look nice in the dress"Anki said nervasly Anki still couldn't move
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Yuki offered a slightly nervous smile. "thanks" she murmered. "you look really nice in you're suit..well......i guess since you're not wearing the jacket or the tie i should just say you look nice" she said. She was the WEIRDEST position she'd ever been in...literally.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Anki offered a short veeeeeerrrrry nervus smile"thanks"Anki said he has never been in this position before"um"Anki said he was The reddest he has ever been
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Yuki didnt know what to do and wasnt thinking as her lips met his, her body just seemd to react on its own.

Rae-sempai

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Salem Delgado
fate_the_ice_princess
Diva looked worried but not noticably" I dont think there is anything we can do, i think this is something she has to deal with on her wn but keep talking to her that might help.

"Y-yes, v-very well...thank you..." I smiled shakily as I held Kaoru's hand "Kaoru please be okay...please!" I pleaded looking her in the eye's as mine reflected worry and fear for her life.

I gripped Sano's hand, trying to stop screaming.. I slammed my mouth shut, and bit my tongue.. when my heart seemed to slow down a bit, I stopped moving around. I tried to breathe deeply as I looked into Sano's worrying eyes.. I spoke quietly and softly, "Sano.. I'm so sorry you have to see me this way.." I felt horrible to have him worry for me so much.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:59 pm

"Don't be! It's not your fault! The one who should feel bad is the monster the did this to you! Right now All you need to worry about is yourself!" I said sternly as I squeezed her hand trying to ignore the confusion in my heart at Diva's expression as she left and Kaoru's pain.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:08 pm

My heart was starting to beat normally, and I hoped it would stay that way for a while. I blushed as soon as I realized that Sano was gripping my hand with worry for me.. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make you worry so much.. I.. haven't eaten since I've been here.. and constantly getting attacked doesn't help me get better either.." I said softly.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:46 pm

I was dressed in gothic looking clothes, and had the mask on as I arrived where Yuki and Anki were. I opened the door quietly enough that they didn't even notice it opened. I began to clap as I leaned against the doorway when I saw Yuki kiss Anki. I laughed and said, "Bravo you two, quite the performance you put on at the ball. I was absolutely entertained." I laughed again and stopped clapping.

((His mask covers his eyes and his outfit looked like the guy's on the left))

User Image

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:57 pm

Diva walked outside and saw him, adn waited for him.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 pm

"Oh if that's the problem then let me go get you some food!" I said as I rushed to the and stopped beside Diva "Uh..Diva?...are you okay?" I asked nervously 'What is wrong with me? How can I have feelings for Kaoru and Diva?'  

Salem Delgado

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Nemo's thoughts were inturpped as Diva walked outside as well. She looked up at the blue eyed beauty. "Oh, hello Diva." She said in a soft, quiet voice. Then, Sano was outside as well. He spoke to Diva in a nervous, and worried voice.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Anki was silent he didn't know how to react to Yuki's kiss and the masked mans words

Uchiha1919

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Salem Delgado
"Oh if that's the problem then let me go get you some food!" I said as I rushed to the and stopped beside Diva "Uh..Diva?...are you okay?" I asked nervously 'What is wrong with me? How can I have feelings for Kaoru and Diva?'

I stared after Sano as he left out the door. I saw him pause by Diva out the window. I sighed and laid my head on the pillow. So he likes Diva, huh... I guess I should've known better... I can tell by his face that he has some feelings for her... I sighed again, sadder this time. Looks like all I'm doing, is making a fool out of myself... as soon as I can gather my strength back up.. I'll leave them to be with each other... I didn't belong here to begin with... I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. All I need to focus on now, is getting my memory back... with or without anyone's help...
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games