Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:47 pm
Erin beamed.
"It'd be my pleasure." she said, getting in the driver's side of the Jeep. "We'll see you lovebirds in Vegas." she said, winking.
"Well, I've always been Beta, and Ben's always been Alpha, he just hasn't had a mate to be Alpha female. I'm not being bumped down, she's just filling in a spot that hasn't been filled." she explained, twisting the key in the ignition.

Ben smiled and wrapped an arm around Teresia's waist.
"Let's get on the road, wifey." he teased, kissing her temple lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:16 pm
Teresia laughed slightly as she climbed in next to ben and curled as close as she would dare with him driving. "anything you say hubby." she grinned as she took a deep breath. "here we go." she smiled pushing her things into the back.

Kael climbed into the jeep, having a liking to those cars himself he smiled, "it's still odd. i mean, do you think she'll be able to fill such an important spot?" he asked knowing that as alpha in anything it held responceablility. but it was a curious thing, would a new wolf be strong enough for something like that, shouldn't it be earned?  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:54 pm
Ben smiled and wrapped one arm around Teresia's shoulders, driving one handed. Rain pattered on the windsheild.
"Looking forward to sunshine, love?" he asked, glancing over.

"I think she can handle it." Erin said, grinning at Kael and turning onto the main highway after Ben and Teresia. "She may be new, but I have faith in her." she confided.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 pm
he nodded, "i'll take your word for it. she just seemed so natural out there next to ben. it was kind of eerie." he admitted. "as if it was the most natural and comfortable thing for her." he tilted his head slightly. there were a few reasons for all the questions. one he was just curious, wanting to get all this stuff strait and teresia, being new to to change, is an easy example but he was also a little jealous he'd admit. being able to change into a wolf must be exilerating and he says this to erin in a resurved way.

Teresia smiled, "it should be nice but to be honest i like the rain too. peaceful to me some how, like it's always been home here in the back of my mind although i had never really been here before." she replied looking out the windsheild into the light drizzle.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:19 pm
Erin smiled.
"It is. It's a major headrush. But if you're intensely mad at the time, then it can hurt like a flash fire and die just as quickly." she said, staring out into the rain. "But it's worth it when you're running, and mid-stride you phase into a wolf. You feel... I dunno... powerful. In control of everything." she said, biting her lip.

Ben smiled, kissing Teresia's head lightly.
"Sunshine'll do us all a little good, though. I can work on my tan." he joked, glancing at his naturally bronze skin. "And I miss having dry things. It'll be nice, if only for a little while."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:18 am
she nodded agreeing, "nice dry heat is always good. it's easier to breathe there in that kind of air." she thought outloud as her own breath was stressed slightly as she thought about what she was doing. getting married at 18 seemed quite mad but she was doing it and was very happy about it.

Kael nodded saying that he understood as best as he could without experience. "i would expect so." he thought about how easy it was for teresia and wondered if it was that comfortable for everyone. "is it or is that something unique to her?" he asked wondering if maybe being imprinted on made things different or if she was just naturally adapted.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Ben frowned, catching her tone.
"You're not getting cold feet, are you?" he asked lightly.

Erin shrugged.
"It's different for everyone. It was easy for Ben, but it was hard for me. It really depends."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:27 pm
"hmm," he said out loud, "interesting really." he rested his elbow on the edge of the window. and then wondered if he should ask the next question. "how does one become one of you? i mean does it just happen, is it a blood thing or do you have to be bitten?" he had heard so many different ideas about how that would happen but then he was also afraid to ask just in case it upset her.

she shook her head, "not really cold feet, not like i'm having second thoughts it just seems odd to think that i'm barely an adult and i'm getting married." she looked from the window to him. "this might sound weird but i've never really gave any thought to marriage like most girls who start planning in childhood." she gave a slight laugh. "it's outside my thought pattern and now my thoughts are consumed in it. it's a little nerve racking."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:47 pm
Erin laughed.
"Bitten?! That's a new one." she giggled, glancing over at Kael. "It's a bloodline thing. It's a trait that remains dormant unless there's a trigger." she explained, running a hand through her raven hair.

Ben burst out laughing, pounding the wheel with his fist.
"Teresia, I doubt this is ANY little girl's dream! Turning into a werewolf and stomping around in the dirt with a bunch of other mangy wolves, then getting married at 18?!" he snickered, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "But I think it's just as good. For me, at least." he added, his eyes soft as he watched her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:53 am
"ah." he replied trying not to let the slight disapointment color his voice. things seemed a little unbalanced since he was as normal as it got really. but perhaps thats a good thing, bring some normalcy to the pack. "so it's your tribe only? thats odd but interesting. i wonder what started it." he thought out loud tilting his head and looking out the windsheild with narrowed eyes.

she laughed at his description. "i meant the actual wedding, like when they play house and everything, dressing up for halloween as a bride and such." she shook her head before she looked at him, returning her soft gaze and gave a smile. "and it's good enough for me ben, you alone are far more than i desurve really and this is just icing on top of it all."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:13 pm
Erin smiled.
"It's a pretty long story. It sounded like a stupid myth when I was little, but now anything seems real." she muttered, her eyes softening as she stared out into the rain.

Ben smiled.
"You sure? This whole wolf business doesn't bother you? Don't you just want to relax sometimes? Stay at home and stuff? I wish I could." he said, his voice light.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:16 pm
Teresia looked over at ben with a confused look. "why would i want to be seperated from you? you would be in my spare time." she smiled slightly.

he nodded, "sometimes i wonder too." he thought outloud.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:24 pm
Ben smiled.
"We will need jobs." he pointed out. "I'm quite the handiman." he said, smirking.

Erin smiled.
"It's a little interesting. But the entire pack should be here when I tell it to you. It's more powerful that way."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:39 pm
"was teresia told in the same way?' he asked curiously.

she looked at his overly large hands. "really now? the most i'm good at is music and other creative stuff... nothing that really makes money sadly enough. well besides the fact that i'm good with bikes and ok with cars." she admitted. "but nothing i'd really want to devote my life to."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:15 pm
Ben smirked as he caught her looking at his hands.
"They're big, but gentle." he said. "You'll see, I'm sure." he teased.
"And don't even worry about it. We'll find something for you to do that you love."

Erin grinned.
"Well, I don't know if she knows, but I get the sneaking suspiscion that Ben told her while she was cooped up during the house during the transition." she sighed, tapping her fingers on the wheel.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff