Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:03 pm
Robin glanced at the sun, and then turned to Rock. "We should probably eat on the fly. Next periods going to start soon." (Well, we have been at lunch for a few pages now.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:31 am
Rock snapped his fingers, the plates disappeared. He got up and opened a cabinet, pulled out 2 forks and 2 plastic pots with their lasanga inside.
''Better eat while it's still warm though. And you do know that I could bring you to your class before you could even blink...'' Rock said, walking up to Robin and handing her her pot with a fork.

((Maybe... Doesn,t say it wasn't moving the RP along though =P XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:49 pm
"Thanks." Robin took the pot and dug out a forkful of lasagna. "An yesh, I dew bow." (And yes, I do know) She swallowed. "But I need to get something first."
(Hells yeah! This moved plot along soooo far, it's amazing!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 am
''Sure... Tell me where to go, you'll be there in seconds, that I promise.'' Rock said before scooping up the last bits of his lasagna that he had gobbled up at a quick speed without sending 3 forkfuls at a time ((I do that in any meal... Eat really fast without stuffing up my mouth sweatdrop ))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:39 am
"You know," Robin pointed at Rock with her fork, "That can't be good for your digestion." After taking another bite, she continued, "I need to pick up a book from the library."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:29 am
Rock shrugged. "Not when your body is used to these things..." Rock said as he put his pot in the sink. Water rose and cleaned the pot sparkling clean and put it away. "There. Ready to go?" Rock asked to Robin with a warm smile.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:37 pm
"I suppose so..." Robin grumbled as she stuffed the last bite into her mouth. Setting her pot in the sink she smiled at Rock. "Yeah. I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:25 am
Rock put an arm around her and in a blink, they were at the library, wind blowing in their backs from the speed of Rock's movement. He let down Robin with a smile. "We already there..." The busy library stopped, turning their heads to Rock and Robin as papers flew up, pages flipped to the wind that blew for a minute before it stopped. ''What?'' Rock asked rasing his shoulders, surprising even more people for Rock hadn't spoken to anyone before to their knowledge, or at least out loud like this.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:46 pm
"You know, it wouldn't hurt to slow down a bit before stopping. Then the papers wouldn't fly around so much." With a smile, Robin gave a short whistle and drew her hands threw the air, in motions that looked like she was playing a harp that was in constant motion. the papers and pages that had previously been flying around froze, and then fell back to where they had been. "There, all better." Humming quietly, Robin walked over to the spell-casting section and ran her fingers lightly over the spines. "Leptal, Liam, Light, Loscom, Louvry." ( I made up a lot more names, but realized that it was a bit pointless, and so, compressed my list.) With a grin, she pulled a slim green book from the shelf. It's cover was plain, with only the authors name written on the spine. Taking it up to the front counter, the librarian smiled and raised her hand for the book. "You know, you coudl at least pretend to be surprised to see me." Ms. Donhop, the librarian, sighed. "But why? You come by the same time every day. There's no point in being surprised any more." Running a finger along the spine, she glittered a bit, as she always did when she checked out a book. "That's why I also never bother telling you when the book is due. You'll turn it in tomorrow anyways." "I suppose you're right." Waving, Robin turned and walked back to Rock. She had purposefully not listened, but now she couldn't block it any longer. Is that Rock? Yes, and isn't that Robin with him?" What do you think they're doing? Why are they together? Wait, could they be together? Good for her, I thought she'd never find a boyfriend. They are perfect for each other. Hahaha, yes. Neither of them talk. RObin blushed as the breeze brought her conversational tidbits. "Come on Rock. It's probably about time to be heading for next period."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Rock shrugged. ''I just like going fast...'' Rock smiled at Robin. when she came back. ''Want to go slowly, letès just walk out as normal people would do then.'' Rock said, sticking out his tonuge on the side teasingly and started heading for the door to go outside, hands in his pockets.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:29 pm
"Fine with me." Robin hooked her arm around Rocks as they walked over to the main building. (Erm, I can't remember, did we have this class together?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:46 pm
((You decide your class, cuz it was 5th class together and it was... Math, I think... or was it english? XP... Right now, I'll put Rock in his science class and his 6th class is gym. Then his day could end with that... Makes sense or am I missing classes? (my school is 6, 50-minute block days...)))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm
(Mmm, I don't know. I feel like we forgot some-I'm an idiot! We haven't any sort of 'mastering you gift' type of class yet have we? I mean, if we're in such a school, there's probably a class for it.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:55 pm
((Well it'd be hard cuz everyone has different powers and the teacehrs are scared of the students. of Rock especially...But sure, why not? n.n))
''Um, I have science right now... you have?'' Rock asked turning to Robin.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:42 pm
"Mmm?" Robin had to take a moment to refocus. "Oh, I have economics." She sighed, and then smiled, "But we have personal development together after that!" (Had to come up with a name for the class. And personal development of powers sounded good, but was to long.)  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games