Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:21 pm
"hmm" she opens them up and looks at everything "i know most of the place so it wont be a problem, i just need to find which cells are which" she bites her lip "there" she circles the area with her finger "i know where that is, all we need to do is wait till sundown then we move out and empy the cells of all the experiments, then we leave and blow up the place" she rolls up the blueprints and hands them back "do we have any weapons?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:26 pm
"not much.. just some pistols and a sub machine gun" he said frowning, "they have a elite force from the glacier clan guarding now and i dont think the guns will even scratch them" mark frowned and looked at them, "ill try to convince the glacier guys to help us"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:33 pm
"okay, please try" she looks at them both "okay, remember this code, 22314" she nodds "yea, thats it, its the code to open almost every keypad door here in this school" she smiles "i hacked into it once and got the code a while back"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:37 pm
Mark wrote it down and stealth just remebered it. "so what now" he asked still under elena  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:20 pm
Elena taps her chin "hmm, i really dont know" she smiles looking down at him "well we could go back to what we were doing or you could go check out the area while i sleep" she shruggs "either way works fine, i just need to make sure nobody walks in while im sleeping  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:23 pm
(hmm...i just faded out of the rp O.o;;; i totaly forgot about it!!! hmm...i wonder if i should rejoin..what do you think elena? or stealth would you mind if i jump back in)  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:39 pm
(i dont mind, we could use another person helpin us wit our plan)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:44 pm
(sweeeeeet)
(ummm...how should i pop back in? hmmm i got an idea.. you 2 are still in dat room right? i read all the pages i missed )
suddenly a white coat knocked on the door "unlock we have another prisoner and all the other cells are 2 crowded" he growled  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:51 pm
(haha)
"We're Busy!" she yelled giggling "dont you have a key or have you lost that too?" she smirks, she always loved to mess with the whitecoats, it was fun  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:58 pm
the white coat grumbeled as he shuffeled threw all his keys then he unlocked the door not bothering 2 look in he threw in a small bundel with shineing white hair

kat stumbeled in and looked blankely at all three of the people her eyes were scared and shallow she didnt bother saying anything she just dragged her feet over 2 a corner and sat down sadly  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:04 pm
Once the door was closed and locked again she listened out for the footsteps walking farther and farther away "okay, new person, heres the plan" she smiles "we are going to find a way to bust out of here and we need your help"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:08 pm
(haha i kinda forgot what my charater looked like XD im a avian hybird :3 just 2 let you know)
kat looked at her wide eyed and shocked then she began 2 shack her head "no...they'll kill me..must be good.." kat whispered scardely and she wrapped her hands around her legs and buried her face protectivly  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:18 pm
"hey i remember you" she smiles "kat right? im Elena, and you dont have to be afraid, see these two?" she pats stealth and points to mark "undercover erasers, their helping me" she smiles adn looks at stealth still beneath her "got any ideas now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:24 pm
"elena? that one girl thats escaped lots of times" kat asked curously peeking her head out  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:26 pm
she nodds "yep thats me alright, and i always end up back here, i dont know whats going through their minds, i think they just miss me too much" she grins  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff