Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]
[OOC] All Colorists - Image Requests [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:08 pm
Dark Fire Angel
I'm back. I have a few soa which I... have no idea if they grew or not and I can't find their images (because I suck sob). Please help maybe? I'm looking for the adult uncerts.

SoA Name: Angavu'mbingu
Colorist: I have no idea ;;
Any image you have: Adol
Description, if no image: -

SoA Name: Muta (Acording to my files)
Any image you have: cub

SoA Name: Anisah
Any image you have: Adol

Anisah was colored by Kael, and here is her adult cert for parent information heart

I don't know who the wild dog was colored by, but she looks related to Lithia's Laika. The leopon MAY have been colored by you, Dust, or Kirei... I'm just not sure which one it is ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:17 pm
Andranis

Anisah was colored by Kael, and here is her adult cert for parent information heart

I don't know who the wild dog was colored by, but she looks related to Lithia's Laika. The leopon MAY have been colored by you, Dust, or Kirei... I'm just not sure which one it is ^^;

I know for sure that I didn't color him, haha XD I'll see if I can dig through kirei's stuff then! And Dust's! Thank you so much for the lioness ;;  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:23 pm
Dark Fire Angel
Andranis

I know for sure that I didn't color him, haha XD I'll see if I can dig through kirei's stuff then! And Dust's! Thank you so much for the lioness ;;

Well, that's the bad news... You CAN'T dig through Kirei's stuff D8 When she left, she cleared her ENTIRE SoA PB, so EVERYTHING she colored is lost gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 pm
@DFA: Here's your WD's growing post with sibs: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=12&t=16480775#299242791  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:42 pm
Safaia

Thank you so much, Saffy!

*points up at andranis* Do you know, (if kirei did color it) if there's anything I can do to get the image again?

I mean, if I can't it's no big deal - got his adol stage and he's infertile so rp is okay as is. But still! Bears the question.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:46 pm
Dark Fire Angel
Safaia

Thank you so much, Saffy!

*points up at andranis* Do you know, (if kirei did color it) if there's anything I can do to get the image again?

I mean, if I can't it's no big deal - got his adol stage and he's infertile so rp is okay as is. But still! Bears the question.

Oh yeah, just post him here 3nodding  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 pm
Arafel has decided to leave gaia and has rehomed her SoA to me. I've found most of their uncerts but there are two that I'm having a hard time tracking down.

User Image

Wokovu is one of them, I can't find an uncert of him or any of his stages.

Edit:
Tahj managed to find the uncert to his adult! If anyone has his other stages, please let me know!

User Image

And this guy we aren't sure if he's ever even been grown!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:17 pm
I've been out of touch with the shop for a while. Found most of what I was looking for but I'm just looking for the adolescent stages for one of my wild dog's litters. I already have pup, juve, and adult!

SoA Name: Hodari (never got them certed)
Colorist: Nerpin
Any image you have: Here

SoA Name: Cheza (never got them certed)
Description, if no image:  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:14 am
Tahja Estes
I've been out of touch with the shop for a while. Found most of what I was looking for but I'm just looking for the adolescent stages for one of my wild dog's litters. I already have pup, juve, and adult!

SoA Name: Hodari (never got them certed)

SoA Name: Cheza (never got them certed)

I couldn't find their adol stages, I don't think they ever got colored... But I did find their Juve stages! Cheza and Hodari!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:40 pm
Trying to get everything updated after my long hiatus.. Sorry for the inconvenince guys! I'm just looking for adult uncerts [or an adult cert if someone finds that first].
They're from the 2008 - 2010 range, if that helps anyone...... n-n;;

SoA Name: Chizoba
Colorist: Meepfur
Any image you have: Here. She's the lioness on the bottom left, white, blue/purple fade, and grey tribal markings.

SoA Name: Celestyn
Colorist: Meepfur
Any image you have: Here. She's the girl leopard on the bottom right, dark purple with white speckles and "mask" on face and a yellow nose.

Also, if any colorist happens to recognize any of the MALE lions on rogue lines, let me know. I know their names but can't remember who colored them or how I got them. sad [Ukaligiza is the purple boy, Duriot is the dark brown and tan male, Letobe is the light grey male on the top left, and Isibili'seka is the tan and black lil one with the white mane.]
Thanks for any help :3  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:38 pm
SoA Name: Adia
Colorist: I can't remember who took over growing this litter. ;;
Any image you have: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/WeirdSisters/SoA/missing/adiaadol_zps1201f80f.png

SoA Name: Awi'saquii
Colorist: I can't remember who took over growing this litter. ;;
Any image you have: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/WeirdSisters/SoA/missing/awisaquiiadol_zps27786a22.png

SoA Name: Kiasi'nchi
Colorist: I believe Kyr colored the litter originally, but someone else took over growing them... And much like the rest, I have no idea who. XD
Any image you have: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/WeirdSisters/SoA/missing/kiasinchiadol_zps0beaeece.png

SoA Name: Maka
Colorist:
Any image you have: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/WeirdSisters/SoA/missing/maka2_zps9655a18d.png

SoA Name: Neha
Colorist: I ~think~ it was originally DFA, but I know someone took them over.
Any image you have: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/WeirdSisters/SoA/missing/Nehajuve_zpsdc1bcc78.png

SoA Name: I can't remember if the file name is the pup's name or if it's a mishmash of the parents. *FAILS*
Colorist:
Any image you have: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/WeirdSisters/SoA/missing/Dakaraipup_zps81b9d268.png
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:08 pm
Skye Starrfyre

Adia - by the looks of her I don't know if she grew. Kir deleted her pb and we lost all the images, and one litter with file names 'Aminha' was one we couldn't do because of this. if you want me to grow her I would be happy to!

Awi'saquii - adult litter post

Maka - adult cert

Neha - adol, adult i forgot to cert the adults, oops

I'm not sure about the other two, sorry. ;;  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:41 pm
Safaia

Thank you, Saffy!

If you would like to grow her that would be wonderful. <3 Whichever lines you think she would look best on? ;; <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:52 pm
tani duh!
Isibili'seka is the tan and black lil one with the white mane.]

He's Nyumbani's son from a rogue breeding. She's owned by Kaelyndra, as is one of his two brothers; the other belongs to me. He was originally colored by Kisoni, but I believe his adult stage was done by Chibi Sheepcat (hired as a temp for backlog growings) after she left.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:58 am
SOA Name: Svetlana'Rayna
colorist: unknown
Any images you have: Adult
Description,if no images:
extraI'm trying to get some background history on her. And there is a group of lions that oddly look a lot like her.

SOA Name: Anju

SOA Name: Naveen

Never came back to fix this. XD Was new to SOA when I posted this.  
[OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff