Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:00 pm
"Look, if she's your wife, then there's obviously no room for me. Enjoy your time with your... wife," Kat said, her sadness expanding again. It spread out so far she wouldn't be surprised if there was a sad feeling all over the town.

Jesse felt a wave of sadness flow over him. "Kat," he said softly and worried. He started running towards the source of the sadness. He ran towards where he felt the sadness get worse and worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:50 pm
Johnny moved closer to her, "If me and Jaimie were meant to be then why do I feel so......" Johnny couldn't grasp the word. "I wouldn't feel how I do for you..." Johnny held Kat in his arms.

Jaimie stood back using the trees as her ears and eyes.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:58 pm
Kat fell over in his arms again. She suddenly stiffened. "Where's the evil hell woman?" she asked tensely. She didn't trust her at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:05 pm
Johnny looked around, "I don't know. And legally...I am dead so I have no wife..."

Jaimie made one of the trees grab Kat. "Now Johnny come with me or you can say by to your girl."

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:13 pm
"Ok, yeah, not quite," Kat said roughly, forcing one of her pinned arms to grab her knife from her pocket and cutting through the branch raggedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:51 am
Kate suddenly felt very sad, sitting where she was on the couch. She shivered, able to tell that the sadness she felt was not natural.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

White Camelia Petal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:29 am

Evelyn instantaneously widened her eyes in pain. She was in pain. Immediate pain. She didn't know where it came from but her body screamed in protest. Images of James flashed around her. Gustave was a monster. Gustave had him. Gustave had James. James was dying ... her mom was dying ... she would never be human again ... she would never take her dog for a walk again ... she would never finish the drama program at college ... she couldn't sleep ever again there would be no more dreams ... she can't eat ... she could never return to Toronto ... she was a monster .... she killed people .............. she pushed God away ... she .......................................

Before Kelly could express her interest in Evelyn's story, something collided within her into a feeling she had carried constantly throughout her entire life. Intense sorrow washed over her. The images of the men came back. The images from the cabin. Their shadowed faces inside the black dark nightmare she miraculously escaped. Her mind played back their voices, their disgusting laugh. She reflected upon her other body. The body she wore not too long ago. A body she never wanted to return into. Their fingers would crawl all over that body, their hands touching it all over. Their hands would touch places she didn't want to be touched. Those hands would be forceful. They would bring pain. They would push and shove her, or pull her, even hit her. Over, over, and over again. Kelly could hear their laughing. Their voices. She saw their sick eyes watching her through her own blurry ones. Her cheeks would always be wet with tears. She screamed in pain, and they laughed even more. She would scream and plead them to release her. They would smile at each other. Images she fought outside of her head were back now. Things she tried to tell herself never happened were back. Back inside her head. She couldn't escape it.

Her new body crawled into a ball in the lap of the young woman. Shuddered remembering her nightmares. They were chasing her. She suddenly was remembering these things. She tried to stop them but couldn't. She would have screamed even now but only squeaking shrieks would escape her new mouth. Nothing close to the scream building up inside. She tried to stop it. She couldn't. She closed her eyes, a big mistake, because it seemed even more real. She couldn't hear anything anymore. Kelly couldn't see around her. The trees didn't rustle. The wind could not be felt through her fur anymore. Evelyn seemed to dissapear. The world was going in circles. The men. She could see them. They were standing over her. They found her again.

Evelyn was overwhelmed by her insecurities, fears, nightmares, and despair. What the hell? How? Why? She quickly took notice of Kelly. Kelly was writhing. The little rat shrieked ... was she in pain too? Just like she herself was suddenly hurting maybe so did Kelly. What was going on ... this wasn't coincidence ... this wasn't anything of- ... damn! Vampire! Evelyn knew some of them had special talents. The one who had changed Sorina was one of the special ones. She heard stories those vampires would use their talents for a variety of purposes, one was fighting. Were they under attack then? Was this supposed to weaken them into easy targets? She growled.

STOP!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!! HELP! HELP ME! EVELYN!!!!!!!!!!!! EVELYYYN!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!! HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE! NO! NOT AGAIN! NOT AGAIN! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOO!!! EVELYYYYYYYYYYYYYN ...

KELLY!!! Dammit! She could hear Kelly's agony inside her head. Evelyn had to stop this. The wind changed direction, blowing towards them and she picked up three sweet scents. She confirmed. Three vampires. She had to make a decision ... and fast. Run? Engage? How stupid of her there was no way to engage this. They clearly had the advantage here with their talents and aside from that they were probably much more experienced in combat than she was, most importantly, she was outnumbered. She had to run it was obvious. Especially since she had Kelly also. She had to protect Kelly with her life. Evelyn loved children immensly. In her past life she had been around them all the time. She used to work for the City of Toronto as a swimming and lifesaving instructor. Aside she used to babysit. She had always had a strong maternal instinct on the side of that. Bloody hell! The hurt was too much. The pain .... she needed to run away from it too now, NOT towards it or she was going to lose herself. Evelyn shot to her feet and sprinted at top speed away from the scents.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:32 pm
Jaimie laughed and sent several more binding her, "How about now sweetie?"

Johnny looked at Jaimie, "Jaimie you have gone too far."

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:40 pm
Kat struggled and pulled. "Goddammit! You crazy *itch," Kat yelled out, kicking her legs vigorously.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:44 pm
"Now Johnny I suggest coming with me or she will be no longer." Jaimie lit one of the branches on fire and put it close to Kat.

Johnny lunged at Jaimie baring his teeth and letting a snarl rip through him. "LET HER GO!"

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:08 pm
Kat flinched from the light. She pushed over in the restraining branches, away from the fire, but continued to fight ferociously.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:42 pm
Johnny let his rage get the best of him and he knocked Jaimie flat.

When Jaimie hit the ground her restraints on Kat released.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:58 pm
Kat fell down to her knees. She shook her head and ran to Johnny. "You ok, baby?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:00 pm
Not able to control himself he let another snarl rip through his throat.

Jaimie sat up, "Aww, ish shomeone mad bout what I did to his girlfriend?"

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:19 pm
Kat calmed herself and also tried her hardest to calm the others. Her head throbbed as she tried, but she continued anyways.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games