Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:47 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image
damnit karen if you dont get out im gonna shove those cow bells somewhere painful! and what are suspenders?

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:29 pm
*sighs*oi vey  

gstyle818

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:49 pm
tu sala duffer!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:34 am
...Look them up online. I don't have the time or patience to explain to you what they are. On a happier note...I'm feeling blue...This has to be the worst Christmas Break ever.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:35 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image
it suck more then usual for me why did you have a bad christmas break?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:39 pm
i blam parents or siblings  

KiroMishima
Crew

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:29 pm
I've had to work close to 40+ hours a week for school book money for next semester and I'm exhausted. This break isn't a break. I have yet the time to breathe and relax. It sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:36 pm

wow that does sucks where do you work?

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:32 pm
At a book store. And believe me, it is not fun. It sucks. The only benefit I have is the discount on books...and money for my school books. That's just about it. I have no self satisfaction from working there and I'm not growing emotionally from the experience. If anything, this job is making me mentally and emotionally sick. It depresses me, and I have to lie everyday about how I really feel about it to costumers. It sucks. I hate lying, but by boss says to lie about it. I hate it!!!! Grrr!! evil evil evil evil  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:54 pm

so then lie i lie everyday, like this mourning how i told my boss if only everyone was like him the world would be a better place ha if that happen i shoot myself but i did it anyway cause i have to, or when i have to tell the customer to have a good day like i give a crud if they have a good day....except for those that give tip those are my heros.

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 am
There in lies my problem. Lying. But that's okay. I'm sick today, so I can't go in to work. So now I'll just pack for school. Thank you God! Best get to packing. Thanks for letting me rant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 am

lol no problem i'm use to people coming to me with their problems oddly enough

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 pm
I believe it. It happens to me all the time...in real life. Not online. I'm a bit silly here. whee But people like silly! YAY!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CLICK THEM THERE GOING TO DIE  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Alright hurricane i click the egg, thank you for who ever click on helping me get a new katana, and lol yea i like you better silly!

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games