Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:33 pm
So it was one piece? I've started watching one piece since the month began and it's pretty good. Too bad it doesn't have any references whatsoever to RK. Or at least I haven't noticed any...

New question of the day: Has anyone seen Mine Chan lately?  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:11 am
hypnocrown
So it was one piece? I've started watching one piece since the month began and it's pretty good. Too bad it doesn't have any references whatsoever to RK. Or at least I haven't noticed any...

New question of the day: Has anyone seen Mine Chan lately?

I don't know...I think so but then I don't think so...I guess I have to hit to books to be sure of this one. I think she is sick...or school really bogged her down....we'll see when she posts again. C:  

Miwaslover

miken-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:28 pm
...Mine-chan?...is that a type error?...or am I just too confused from finals studying and recent Tylenol usage?...
question

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:12 pm
No miken, it ain't no error! I clearly remember Mine Chan. Too bad she hasn't come around lately. It was actually Sephi who reminded me about her and I got curious as to her whereabouts. I hope she's ok...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:01 am
miken-chan
...Mine-chan?...is that a type error?...or am I just too confused from finals studying and recent Tylenol usage?...
question

Tylenol....I see....I hope there isn't any overdose. D:  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:56 pm
Miwaslover
miken-chan
question

No, it's just a nagging headache...it seems my genes say I'll have bad back pains, gall bladder problems and migraines when I grow up...
ninja

miken-chan

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:57 pm
hypnocrown
No miken, it ain't no error! I clearly remember Mine Chan. Too bad she hasn't come around lately. It was actually Sephi who reminded me about her and I got curious as to her whereabouts. I hope she's ok...
..I don't think I know a Mine chan...I'll go check the memberlist/guild members...it my jog my memory...

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:36 pm
miken-chan
Miwaslover
miken-chan
question

No, it's just a nagging headache...it seems my genes say I'll have bad back pains, gall bladder problems and migraines when I grow up...
ninja

Better than heart trouble and possible cancer! D: Both sides too! Both sides! D:  

Miwaslover

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:10 pm
Miwaslover
miken-chan
Miwaslover
miken-chan
question

ninja

Better than heart trouble and possible cancer! D: Both sides too! Both sides! D:
...Poor Miwas...I have a friend that's really thin because she has to watch her carbs due to the risk of getting diabetes...she's really, really, thin...all of our friends are worried about her...

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:49 pm
miken-chan
...Poor Miwas...I have a friend that's really thin because she has to watch her carbs due to the risk of getting diabetes...she's really, really, thin...all of our friends are worried about her...

I don't blame her but she should find other ways to get a balanced diet without a lot of carbs. C:  

Miwaslover

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:00 pm
Melody Rhyme
Interesting fact-- Sano did have a girlfriend at one time.... but it is in the last arc that has not been translated into english yet.

New Q of the Day--- What was your first impression of Kenshin... and how did you start getting into the series?

At the first episode I was hooked, I thought it had a nice balance of humor and seriosnes(sp?). I also like how they add so random comic relife in the middle of the most serious of conversations.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:29 pm
Miwaslover
miken-chan

I don't blame her but she should find other ways to get a balanced diet without a lot of carbs. C:
Yeah...we tell her to at least eat some more...well, she's just a stubborn FMA fangirl...

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:53 pm
Oh, diabetes. My grandma died of that.

New Question of the Day!

If you could make yer favorite RK character appear on any other concept, what would it be and why? (It can be a movie, a game, a book, etc)

I for one, would like to see Sanosuke in Trigun or something alike. I have also wondered what it would be like to see Kenshin & Sano on a Super Smash bros game. Wouldn't that be awesome?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:17 pm
Buah! I don't know why but I can really see Kenshin in Ouran High School Club....x_x'' He is just such a girly man and then harsh....bah.  

Miwaslover

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:27 pm
Yahiko, Sano, or Kenshin in FMA. That or Naruto... eek samurai vs ninjas...Misao would love that. Then she could show off her mad ninja skills.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games