Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
Dear Diary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:58 am
Dear Diary,

Na uunsyame ako sa mga tao sa guild na ito lalo pa't nalaman ko na napaka at grabe na talaga ang pagiging pala mura ng mga kabataan. I mean what's that all about?! I mean what the heck! feeling ba nila cool sila everytime they say the F word, give the finger, or say something so horny and hope that they're "friends" find it cool and funny! For crying out loud! if this is what filipino teenagers do today I'd rather not hope so much for the next one and probably expect less in our country's future *awful truth*

hayssss ewan ko ba kabataan naman ako pero di ganyan kasagwa tabas ng bibig ko... san ba kayo lumake? at cnung mga magulang nyo? Cause the last time I checked pare-parehong pinoy ang mga magulang naten User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:42 am
nakasali na din ako ng guild. finally!  

Trush CAN

Dapper Dabbler

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:01 am
dear diary,

medyo nakakalungkot sa gaia nitong mga nakaraang araw. una dahil di ko mabili ang mga gusto ko, pangalawa naman ay dahil hmmm ewan basta redface  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:37 am
Dear Diary,

Eto na pinakamalalang heartbreak  

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 am
Dear Diary,

Grabe energy drained ako kanina trip to batanagas together with my lil boy cousins grabe ang ingay ang kulit sarap kurutin ang mukha hahaha  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:47 am
Dear Diary,

Nabasa ko tong verse na to and it's so lovely i cant help but share it to you.."Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." ~1 Peter 3:3-4. GBu~  

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Oinkette

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:08 am
Dear Diary,
I feel like I need to scream somewhere where nobody can hear me or at least where nobody can hold what I say against me. But I still want someone to listen. Unfortunately, I don't have the courage to open up about this to any of my IRL friends.
I've always been very confident of myself. I've always felt like I could be great, like I could change the world, as cliched as that sounds. Among my friends, I've always been the one that dreamt the biggest, that expected the most from herself. I've never been one for self-pity.
I feel so jealous of my best friend. Well, I still consider her my best friend. We spent elementary at the same school. We grew up together. I was practically the one who taught her English!
But I transferred to a different high school. We kept in touch but didn't meet up too often. During freshman and sophomore year, she discovered and explored new interests while I was still adjusting to the new environment and dealing with being swamped with schoolwork and the stress that comes with it to even send her a text message. By senior year, she had become so busy with her extracurricular activities that my Facebook and text messages got buried under the dozens that she received each day.
Now, we're both incoming college sophomores and I'm torn between wondering whether I held her back and feeling so incredibly jealous of how far she's gone. Both of which I should know are stupid and crazy.
It's just that she's more popular than ever and I'm permanently keeping my fingers crossed that my college blockmates don't secretly hate me. She has so many supporters and parents who are pushing her and working for her success. I keep being told that I'm too idealistic and that there's no financial security in what I would love to do. She's having all her dreams come true while I still haven't really figured out mine.
The worst part of it is that I don't even know where I stand anymore. I know she thinks of a lot of other people as her best friends too and I'm not sure if I'm still on of them. I don't want to be the sad girl from her past who clings onto her for a taste of "fame and fortune". I couldn't care less about fame and fortune!!!
But I don't want to lose her as a friend. She's always been like a safety net for me. If everything broke apart, she would be the first person I talk to. No matter what happened, I've always known she would be there fore me.
But I don't want to drag her down either. She wasn't very popular back then. The other girls would say horrible things about her behind her back. I was close with that other group from kindergarten to first grade and sometimes, when she and I fought, I would join them. She very often cried.
I'm so self-absorbed that even now, during her time to shine, the only thing I can think of is that I can't stand that I might not be as important to her as she is to me.
I'm so afraid that she's outgrown me, that I'm no longer "good enough" for her and that I'll never have what she has.
All this while there's a little voice inside of me, that jealousy I mentioned earlier, who keeps saying, "You should have everything she has. You deserve it as much as she does. You're just as talented. You're taller, skinnier, and much, much smarter."
I can't help it. I'm human. And everybody seems to think she's something above that..  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 pm
Dear Diary,

Ako'y naaasar, naiinis, at nalilito
Naasar dahil pang-gabi ang schedule ko sa school
naiinis dahil di ko sya maintindihan, ang gulo2 nyang kausap, at away bati ang drama nalang lage, kakasawa na. I'm losing my interest on him. xD
Nalilito kung anu ba talaga ang uunahin kong gawin sa natitirang mga araw ng aking HULING BAKASYON! crying

Grabe napaka lakas ng ulan ngayun may bagyo ba?! xD hehe di ako na informed xp

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:59 pm
Oinkette
Dear Diary,
I feel like I need to scream somewhere where nobody can hear me or at least where nobody can hold what I say against me. But I still want someone to listen. Unfortunately, I don't have the courage to open up about this to any of my IRL friends.
I've always been very confident of myself. I've always felt like I could be great, like I could change the world, as cliched as that sounds. Among my friends, I've always been the one that dreamt the biggest, that expected the most from herself. I've never been one for self-pity.
I feel so jealous of my best friend. Well, I still consider her my best friend. We spent elementary at the same school. We grew up together. I was practically the one who taught her English!
But I transferred to a different high school. We kept in touch but didn't meet up too often. During freshman and sophomore year, she discovered and explored new interests while I was still adjusting to the new environment and dealing with being swamped with schoolwork and the stress that comes with it to even send her a text message. By senior year, she had become so busy with her extracurricular activities that my Facebook and text messages got buried under the dozens that she received each day.
Now, we're both incoming college sophomores and I'm torn between wondering whether I held her back and feeling so incredibly jealous of how far she's gone. Both of which I should know are stupid and crazy.
It's just that she's more popular than ever and I'm permanently keeping my fingers crossed that my college blockmates don't secretly hate me. She has so many supporters and parents who are pushing her and working for her success. I keep being told that I'm too idealistic and that there's no financial security in what I would love to do. She's having all her dreams come true while I still haven't really figured out mine.
The worst part of it is that I don't even know where I stand anymore. I know she thinks of a lot of other people as her best friends too and I'm not sure if I'm still on of them. I don't want to be the sad girl from her past who clings onto her for a taste of "fame and fortune". I couldn't care less about fame and fortune!!!
But I don't want to lose her as a friend. She's always been like a safety net for me. If everything broke apart, she would be the first person I talk to. No matter what happened, I've always known she would be there fore me.
But I don't want to drag her down either. She wasn't very popular back then. The other girls would say horrible things about her behind her back. I was close with that other group from kindergarten to first grade and sometimes, when she and I fought, I would join them. She very often cried.
I'm so self-absorbed that even now, during her time to shine, the only thing I can think of is that I can't stand that I might not be as important to her as she is to me.
I'm so afraid that she's outgrown me, that I'm no longer "good enough" for her and that I'll never have what she has.
All this while there's a little voice inside of me, that jealousy I mentioned earlier, who keeps saying, "You should have everything she has. You deserve it as much as she does. You're just as talented. You're taller, skinnier, and much, much smarter."
I can't help it. I'm human. And everybody seems to think she's something above that..

Teh, sa haba palang ng entry mo, ramdam na ramdam na kita agad xDD don't worry things will eventually get better, they always do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:05 am
Dear Diary....
Eto gaia parin ng gaia. Kanina pa ako neto sa ipad ng papa ko.. At 4 times ko na na charge...
Also gumagmit na rin ng fb sandali..
Nang nakita mo yung crsh mo ( sa pinakataas pa tlaga ng news feed mo) nakikipagharutan sa BESTFRIEND mo na alam din ng malandi mong bestfriend na matagalmo ng crush and nlalandi nya...
Teka?! Teka?
Bakit ako nagseselos diary?
Bakit bf ko ba sya?? Un lng kc ang problemo... nagseselos ka pero hindi naman kayo.. at ndi mu mapigilan sarlili mo...
Kasi backfighter at plastic din ang tinatawag kung bestfriend at alam nya transfer na ako ng school.. at eto pang masama!! Dinudumihan nya pa pangalan ko!! Hay nakakakaainins talaga...!! Grr!! Baka mamaya sasabog na ako..
Kaya keep calm and panic..
05/31/12
Kyra  

Game of Shadows

Friendly Noob

Bittersweet Trouble

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 am
Dear Diary,

Bakit ganun? Sa tuwing magtetext ex ko, naiirita ako. Maaasar ako kasi ayaw niya ako tigilan kahit wala na nga kami. Pero kung di naman siya magtetext, namimiss ko siya.

Nakalipas na ng ilang araw, di pa siya nagtetext. Lagi ko hinihintay phone ko tumunog at makita pangalan niya. Tapos ngayon kung kailan nagtext na siya, naiinis ako. Naiinis ako for no reason at all! SAGUTIN MO NGA AKO, DIARY. BAKIT BA GANUN?!

Hintayin ko sagot mo. Someday...

- Anna
Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:10 am
Ampanget ko po.  

Kamii Inarii

Friendly Seeker

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50