Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:37 pm
[told you that you guys were hard to keep up with. xD]

Lilith glanced at Llendar and gave him a look of thanks while still chanting the angelic.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:43 pm
(( sweatdrop ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:40 am
[sorry sweatdrop maybe i could make a topic that updates with summaries? would that help?]

Nastahsa winced awy form having to dra wthe symbols in Gabriel's widening bloodpool but did anyway, and foudn that the blood seemd to naturally magnetise into teh sahpes she traced. It wa sodd, to say teh least, and she was genrally creeped out by the holw thing. to her it seemed more akin to some voodoo ritual than what she had traditionally assosiated with holy ritual. But she wans't one to judge. she loked up at gabriel to amke sure he was doing ok whiole she traced a more simple sysmbol. He was pale and shivering but managed ot give her a straiend smile anyway. She diverted her attention back down to the next symbol- soemthing akin to what she knew to be aztec carvings.

--

Sin shrugged.
"I'm not promising you won't get hurt, just that you'll have someone to talk to if you do, is all."

--

"s**t.." Adam groaned. "Is it Opal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:59 am
((Poor Gabriel.....I would give him a hug but none of my characters are around to do that....))

Dougal knelt down, picked up a stick and was about to poke it with a stick.

The voice echoed an eerie-hollow laugh, "Hahaha-who wants to know?" The voice laughed again.

The laughter took Dougal by surprise and he fell backwards, "If it is.....she has a few screws loose in the head....." He raised an eyebrow.
----------------------------------------------------
Aisling nodded again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:42 am
[Nah, it's alright. I don't mind reading when I get back. If there's a lot of pages I'll just skim.]

Lilith finished reading and hummed how it said to at the end. She watched Gabriel and Natasha nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:16 pm
Natasha drew her last symbol and winced back as the blood on hier finger from tracing it suddenly increased in heat, tehn faded. the blood symbols seemed to echo the humming noise lilith had made and began to bubble and boil. tehre was a flash of light across the symbols and then the bloods dissapeared. There was a high ptched noise, like the static of a broken television,and feeling of gravity. the airrseemed to quiver and then calamed.
gabriel nodded.
"It is done...I belive anyway."He let himself sink back so he was half laying.

--

Adam growled.
"How? She's not a ghost, surely? I know I haven't collected her sould yet but..ugh...not in much of a state to at the moment."

--

Sin yawned and looked out thewindow again. The amber was soemwhat cloudy, only reveling shadows and distorted shapes. every now and again the passing shadow of a flying demon could be seen.
"Soo..." Sin eventualy siad, sercahingf or a conversaion with her guest. Aisling did seem to be the quiet type.
"How'd you kick the bucket?"

[cos sin's so subtle XD]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:39 pm
"You just take it easy," Dougal said to Adam.

Dougal looked back to the small doll.....which was now standing up-staring at him.

The little genshia doll tilted her head and said, "My strings broke."

Dougal looked at the doll strangely and asked, "So....it is Opal?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisling looked to Sin. After piecing some memories together said, ".....brother.....had angery eyes.....killed father.....attacked me...much bleeding.....then....brother had sad...frightened eyes....he ran...then I....died...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:01 pm
"Probably possesed it...it happens. Poltergiests of strong spirits." Adam said, though his voice grew weaker and thick with exhaustion. he dropped his head again, resting his forehead on the ground and letting hia senses cloud over again.
"Shouldn't...she shouldnt' be a danger. Not if she's dead. Might not even have the same mental capacity...they're often confused at first.
I mean..you saw Aisling, right? confused. Spacey."

---

Sin watche dher carefully.
"That's a b***h of a way to die." she commented. She examined her nails - painted black and pointed. "Y'know...to be honest i'm not even sure if I'm alive or dead."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:13 pm
"Yeah...." Dougal's voice trailed off-remembering it was his fault for putting Aisling in such a state, as he went back to Adam's side. "...How are you doing?"

The doll in the meantime was dusting herself off the best she could.
--------------------------------------

Aisling tilted her head in confusion, "...why...not know?...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:30 pm
Adam managed a smile.
"Fine...really. I just need a few hours to heal. I just wish I'd pass out or something. I rarely ever do, though." He scrunched his eyes shut, shuddering in pain. There were many things he admired about humans and was jelaous about, being able to enjoy a dreamless sleep and having teh shock mechanism that stopped pain were two of them. Both survival mechanisms. But adam, like otehr angels, having no need for such evolutionary traits, didn't enjoy them. And his senses were always so tuned into the existance around him that it was impossible to simply slip into a coma and be done with it."I should have predicted that she had explosives, you know..but I honestly didn't expect her to go kamikaze on us."

----

Sin shrugged.
"Well, I mean I've grown up in Hell. I do everything that the dead do. But how could i tell when the living and the dead are so similar down here? And the more I logically think about it, the more I wonder.
Like, My mother was human, but when she gave birth I looked like this since dad had done her. Now this was 2,000 years ago. if you had a baby who looked like me You'd bloody kill it as quick as you could. So why didn't they? Maybe they tried to, I dunno. in teh end itd oens't matter, doe sit? alive or dead I'm stuck here."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:42 pm
"I guess...it's what Beelio trianed her to do," Dougal said, "....sad really."

Dougal hadn't noticed that the doll-Opal had wondered over. She tripped and fell on top of Dougal's foot. Dougal stared at her. Then she asked, "Are you my master?"

"Ummm...no?" Dougal replied.

She got up and wondered over to Adam. She knelt down near his face and again asked, "Are you my master?"
--------------------

"...you...wish...to be free?.." Aisling asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:53 pm
Sin reagded Asling for a long whiel and then folded her arms protectively evr her chest.
"I didn't say that..." she frowned as if wrestling with her own thoughts and leant back on the base of the bed.
"I just feel like I'm being liked to. The only time I go on Earth is to see suffering, they dont' permit me to walk up there alone. I wodne rif tehre's anything else. I grow sick of thsi palace, sick of hell. Sick of my father.."she frowned and shook her head, long straight black hair swishing as she did.
"it doe sno good to speak of it you neve rknow who listens."
She eyed the shadows almost in accusation.

--

Adam looked at teh dool for a while. He saw an oppertunity that could so eaisly be a trap. But an oppertunity was an oppertunity.

"Yes." he said.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:13 pm
Opal stood up straight and straighten her clothes, "Forgive your puppet's unpleasent appearance, master. What are master's command?"
----------------------------
Aisling watched Sin's eyes glance to the shadows, "...listening?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:19 pm
Lilith rushed to Gabriel's side after he sank down.
"Are you alright?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:34 pm
Gabriel shook his feathers in an attempt to rouse hismlef a bit but it had little effect. He fianlly allowe dhsimelf to put his hand over his enterance wound.
"Yeah...just lightheaded. I'm not entirely sure if I have any blood left. That's interesting..." he puzzled as he studied hsi own bodily felings and the smiled to hismlef.
"it doens't hurt too much. Just aches. It's alright. i'll heal up in no time. teh important thing is that I think the portal is well and turly closed."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games