Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

bl4ckb3rry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:29 am
hi
I´m Mariam... I´m Argentinian
my english is not very good but I´m very happy because I joined this guild
thank you very much  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:43 pm
hi Im Malainelamb
hahaha twisted  

MalaineLamb

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:06 pm
Hrm. Disturbing.

@Chi: Please, call me Ili. :] You do? Which part?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:37 pm
Boo.
Anyone Miss Me?

xD

Oh, and Hallo newcomers!

Skreamish

AccFlag756

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:50 pm
User ImageHey ppl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:25 pm
Hi. Thanks for inviting me. smile As you can see by my username I am the Raiders Clan mule. lol.

So if anyone is interested swing by our clan and have a look. You don't have to playing ZOMG to belong either.

We have games and chat as well as info on ZOMG. We will be having some contests too along the way.

You can also pm me for a direct invite.

My main a/c is Mystic Starfire. I play ZOMG, am cl 10 and live in NZ. If it's aloud I would be happy to join under that too. smile Just send an invite.

Thanks again for inviting me to what looks like an awesome guild to belong to.  

Drosae

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IVI Odin IVI

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:41 pm
This guild looks interesting.
It feels homey.
Hi my name is...sorry cant say my rl name yet.
Just call me Bravo.

I am 15 yrs old.
My favorite plant is a rose.
The color doesn't matter to me.
a rose is a rose.

My hobbies are.
#1:listen to music.
#2:Sing along with some of my favorite songs.
#3:I love to swim but hardly ever get to.
#4:making new friends.
#5:talking to friends and hanging out with them.

That's all you should know about me for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:50 pm
I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy... I'm going to laugh...

Welcome to the guild ^^
@iRavin Oh you should itz pretty good ^^ Ive nvr heard of those movies before =/ and wht was the fog about?lolz are you a vampire =)
@Kiba lazy steal my hard work why dont you stare xD
@Troilism lolz how bout beaches and amusement parks xD wow i learned somethin 2day xD but i use tektek toolbar cuz it doesnt slow down my comp and it has tht feature on here too 3nodding
@Chi >_> you add too many peoples xD i dont post tht much xD do i? xD and why Cali?
@cursed WOW rly? we're special ;D
@Death wht knd of music do u listen to and whtz ur fav book and movie =)
@bl4ckb3rry O.o kool username =)
@MalaineLamb O.O whtz with the devil O.O
@PainfullyPoetic Who are you? O.O xD
@black O.o o.O i love the rose O.O we should use tht as a sig =) tht catch some attention =P
@Raiders_Clan)Mule O.O arent you from the BHG?!?!?!?! O.O so many pplz from there O.O

so you don't see me cry... and even if it kills...I'm going to smile...

xoxoKymmi
Crew

IVI Odin IVI

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:55 pm
The rose for a sig would catch peoples attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:09 pm
So, hi ^^

My name is Margaret (Gosia in my country ^^)
I am 19 years old and I'm from Poland.

Things I like:

The most of all anime, manga and music (Death Note, NGE and J-Rock) x3
I can watch anime and listen to music wherever and whenever ^^

I love my boyfriend :]

I don't like:
School and younger sister xD

i n t e e

Death_Princess666

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:19 am
i mostly listen to Doom metal and gothic but i allso listen to black and death metal, rock, industrial, hardstyle, drum&bass, sometimes hiphop and r&b

my fav book (books) are Wicca from kate tiernan its a book serie from 13 books about a girl who discovers she has magic powers she starts a coven and end up bein in love with a guy wich mother is the opperwich from the coven, but oh well she needs to fight her cuz the mother is dark wich who wants to steal het powers, that guy dissapears, then she finds love with a cuz from him, all things go good, well sometimes there happens something like everyone wants her powers so she had many fights with other covens but then that guy (the cuz) gets an accedent and hes gone, then she gets pregnant and learns her daughter everything she knows and then the cuz shows up again so a happy ending after all. (sorry its so short but i dont know if anyone is interested in this 4laugh )

And my fav movies are nightmare befor xmass, pirates of the carribean, queen of the damned, intervieuw with a vampire.

Manga: Chobits, blood plus

Hope this helps 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:06 am
Hello and thanks for inviting me.
I like music, just about anything really, but it's mostly doom metal, industrial metal, Japanese music, and gothic metal.

I like reading, writing, drawing, collecting stones (precious and semi precious) and watching anime.
I like samurai, bushido, dragons, mythologies, magic and astrology.

So that's a bit about moi
redface  

Angostura

Lytheia_Chydy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:06 am
Hi everyone!
Im kinda new here
anyway..
Im Lytheia. From Philippines
I hope I could meet some friends here..
4laugh 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:11 am
Hey all, I'd like to thank you for inviting me into this guild!

I'm 18 (19 on the 16th)
I love manga, anime, drawing, pretty much all types of music, and mythology. I like a lot of other stuff too, but being half asleep right now, I can't really think of much.  

KitsuneRuna

XMiaMaliceX

Noble Rogue

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:17 am
Let's see...hm...I'm pretty much into anything 'dark'. Meaning Vampires,Were's, Witches/Wizards/Magic,Faeries. I love reading,drawing,and music. I'm usually pretty up-beat,which is odd because I like gothy stuff ^-^. I'm currently reading an awesome series called 'House of the Night'. Its basically about a different kind of Vampire than what most authors use. The series is written by a mother and her daughter. It.Is.Beastly! ((Cate Tiernan's books are also beastly)) OH! My name is Mia,RL and on here ^-^. My friends usually say that my 'image' doesn't match the way I act. I'm really big into chick goth-rockers. Amy Lee is absolutly gorgeous! And Yes. I love anime/manga. Sailor Moon=freaking amazing ((I am completely straight,and yes I notice the gay undertones so shut up you moonie haters -_-)) I pretty much like any anime/manga if it has a good story line and awesome art heart Hmm...I think that's enough about me for now! THANKIES FOR THE INVITE!  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games