Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 pm
Kailee continued to laugh, slowly stopping as she was able to catch her breath, sighing, smiling happily. "You charmer." she murmured, turning her head so she was looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:24 pm
"You enjoy it." He whispered in her ear then met her eyes. "I love you Kailee." He said suddenly turning serious.
Jasmine just blushed. Envy ate at her. Why did the effects have to wear off? Why couldn't Aven continue to fawn over her and shower her with the affection Leon gave to Kailee...oh yeah... free will...  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 pm
Aven frowned and then stood up, going over to stand over the couple. "Hey. This is my room. Go get your own." he said, kinda teasing his sister and her husband a little, a bit of a smile on his face.

Kailee's hand reached up and lazily waved him away a little, in a 'shh shh' motion. "I love you too . . . so much." she responded to Leon, rather ignoring her brother for the moment.

"Hey! My room! No mushy stuff like this in here!" Aven said, trying very hard not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 pm
Leon smiled. "Yes master." He teased sweeping Kailee off the bed then shuffled slowly out of the bedroom unable to do more than shuffle. "Oh yes, even if it's your room Jasmine likes the mushy stuff. Be sure to be all mushy with her okay? You kids have fun."

"Wait no Leo- darnit!" Jasmine muttered blushing very very brightly playing with the blanket again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:12 pm
Kailee frowned as Leon shuffled. "Hey, let me down, I can walk . . ." she said softly, not wanting to break the mood, but worried about Leon anyways.

Aven blinked. "What . . .?" he asked, rather confused before looking at Jasmine. "Do you know what he was talking about?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 pm
"No." He growled as he walked out the door and started walking back to the other room.

Jasmine looked out the window with a blush. "Maybe..." She muttered. "Unless the talk I hat at twelve was the wrong talk..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 pm
Kailee sighed. "Leon . . . please don't push yourself . . . I want you to get better." she said softly, gently reaching up and tracing the contours of his face with her finger.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:36 pm
"I won't I promise." Leon replied with a sigh. He loved it when she traced his cheeks. "I promise I'll be okay. If you're not convinced we can just snuggle for a few more days okay?"

"So Aven...what's it like being a werewolf?" Jasmine asked with a soft smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 pm
Kailee smiled. "Okay." she agreed softly. "I just want to know you're okay." she said, dropping her hands so that she had her arms around his neck, hugging him as best she could from her position in his arms.

Aven blinked. "Um . . . well . . . you get a wolf form . . . ya know . . . um . . . fluffy." he said and then inwardly winced. That was so lame. he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:28 pm
Leon grinned. "What am I walking for?" He purred nuzzling her neck. His arms tightened around her as he closed his eyes and focused real hard. Poof! He traced effortlessly to the room they were in before they raced to Jasmine's aid. "Here we go. hmm it's much easier to trace when I'm drinking that bag of human blood than it is when I drink from animals..." He stated more for himself. "Meh. Now back to you!" He shuffled to the bed and tried to toss her onto the bed but had just ended up dropping her onto the bed then followed after her snuggling beside her.

Jasmine blushed a little with a little giggle. "I see, fluffy." Moved over and sat next to him with a smile. "Sounds fluffy." She nudged him with her shoulder. She watched him with a tiny smile. "So, you don't know what it's like? Or you just can't explain it?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm
Kailee's stomach jumped up to her throat as they er . . . traced did he call it? She called it nauseating. He dropped her on the bed and snuggled against her. She snuggled back trying very hard to keep the contents of her stomach inside. "Tell me when the room stops spinning." she muttered.

Aven smiled sheepishly. "Well . . . It's really hard to explain . . . I mean . . . being a werewolf is all I know. It's hard to explain it when you have nothing to compare it to." he said with a bit of an embarrassed flush.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 pm
Leon giggled and kissed her cheek. "You'll get used to it eventually." He whispered caressing her cheek.

Jasmine's smile turned into a grin. "Then that settles it!" She said standing up. "We'll go for a run and you'll show me what it's like." She said grabbing his hand tugging it a little. She decided to not go for a shower. She kinda liked Aven's scent on her. Made her think of the future.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm
Kailee moaned. "No I won't. Don't ever do that to me again." she muttered, clutching her stomach.

Aven blinked. "Wait what? But . . . food . . ." he whined, looking down at his unfinished plate of food.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 pm
Jasmine blushed a tiny bit. "Okay, after you've finished your food, then we'll go for a run. But we'll wait a bit afterwards so you don't get cramps. I finished my food. So I don't need to worry. But I have to use the bathroom. Come find me when you're finished." She pressed a kiss to his cheek and raced out of the room feeling all bubbly and energetic.

Leon barked out a laugh. "I see, if you change your mind you only have to ask. And just so you know tracing saves on air travel so if you wanted to honeymoon in Italy I'm all for that."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:04 pm
Kailee growled. "If you want me barfing my guts out, sure." she snapped a bit sarcastically.

Aven blinked after she pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Okay . . ." he muttered, blushing a bit more. But his embarrassment was soon forgotten as he remembered that he had food to finish. So he continued to eat.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games