Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:29 am
The goddess opened her eyes and spoke softly. "I am Nyu Goddess of fate. The warrior known as Renten is my Guardian. Lolth has the other gods in fear because she has absorbed enough souls of humans to frighten them. Only I the god of destruction, and the god of life do not fear her. Now hear me chosen warriors of fate and destiny. You must make haste to Lolths tower. For if Renten dies your only hope to resive the weapons of the gods is lost. When Renten relases his soul energy He will relase the weapons fated to defeat Lolth. You must be there in order to defeat her. But if Renten dies before, all hope is lost. He will become a Maryter for the rest of you. Giving what life he has left, to give you the Weapons that only Heros may weild. Now go." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 pm
Craban was stunned by who she was, and genuinely respected her, but a mix of fear,confusion and frustration made him come across quite irritated and short with her when he replied:
"Now?! But we're not ready. We barely know our arses from our elbows at the moment! A couple of days ago I was fleeing a goddamned island because of the Creeping Sleep, only to be attacked and crammed on a goddamned boat-" he practically spat the last word, his voice rising. Conquring up memeories of the sea didn't exactly improve his mood. "Now we have about a million different plans by a million differnet people wanting a million different things, for fighting a war i'd rather run the hell away from. Now we have to go to Lolth's tower?! Where is it? What the hell?! screw that, m'am...screw that..." He shook his head desperately, feeling a wave of panic overcoming him. He just wanted to go soemwhere safe and curl up to sleep. He shivered.
"I know what Lolth is...and what she can do...I won't fight her..I can't."

"Craban." Felix was behind him, and placed a hand firmly on his shoulder, encouraging him to calm down. he looked up at the goddess and bowed his head quickly in respect.
"Pardon us, m'am. You can understand that this is all quite a shock. We don't feel worthy. We have perhaps a hundred fighters at the absolute most to defend us. While perhaps Vence especially has extraordinary talent, most of us are just mortal and unversed in magic. And even Vence had difficulties with the sins, so I belive. Even with these weapons, is there really a chance agisnt Lolth? Is it our place to challenge her?"

"She'll engulf humanity you know." Veleth spoke up, his arms folded and his eyes stubbonly at the floor. He was frowning and his teeth were gritted in effort. Around this goddess he was finding it extremely difficult to retain his human form - his skin crawled and hurt, feeling like it was trying to be peeled away from underneath.
"The drow and Lolth desire to cleanse the surface of all their enemies. It's genocide. There is no alternative but to stop her at some point or another. So like the goddess says. time is of the essence."
he winced against the discomfort. But something was hovering about in his mind, awakened by the goddess' prescence. Something about what he was... for some reason his very instincts said that he should go. Like being close to this weapon was important to what he was.
Unable to fight it any longer, he let his human form drop and shifted back into his demon form. The feeling clarified, and the pain ended. A tought, unbeckoned, entered his mind, and for the first time it felt like he knew soemthing of what he was.
Antimatter- chaos. That state between gods - where Fate resided untouched by the others...he had a feeling that this was his home. The shadows...he could use the shadows because of the blackness of chaos was a part fo him. As he fixed his black eyes on Fate he felt that once - perhaps in another life- he had somehow known her..at least known of her. Like an ancestral obligation to serve her.
It confused him, but there was some confort in it.
"Tell me what to do, Mistress Nyu. I will make sure we get to her tower." He said, eventually.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 pm
"If you doubt your self even for the slightest. Then perhaps I have chosen the wrong warrior. I am not allowed to chose for you. But I can alter your fate. Its your choice. You choses your self and run. Live a life of fear under Lolths rule. Or Stand, fight Show me that the heart of liveing things such as your self is someting worth saveing. Once you show, that you have the strength and courage to stand against a power that seems Unbeatable the weapons of fate and purity will offer a power that will slay any god that indangers the wrolds." Nyu said as she closed her eyes.

She looked at Veleth. She spoke softly. "I thank you Guardian of Destruction. It is by your hand that Lolth shall fall. No, not only yours but by the hands of all the warriors of fate. Although the others may not be Guardians they are chosen to stop this. Guardian of Destruction, Veleth It is your duty to Lead them to Lolths tower. Look into the darkness and serch for it. It will make it self visable." Se said.

-----------------------------

Renten stood up. Looked at Pride, Sloth, and Lust the last of the Sins.
His blade lay on the ground. In the center near Lust. She walked over to it with Sloth. She picked up the blade.
"Good Lust now finish him with that very weapon." Pride said with a smile.
"Tell me Renten is it true? This blade is purified of sin? Can this give my life meaining? Can it give my life a... A death. Can you give me a death. Sloth and I have agreed Death is the only thing I and he wants. Can you Deliver us from this wrold?" She Lust asked as she waked up to him.
"Yes, It can. Why do you want Death? If it is what you want then I shall deliver it to you." Renten said as he rose to his feet. Takeing the blade by the hilt.
"Yes Please pirce my heart. I beg of you Finish what death coulde not!" Lust shouted.
"Forgive me." Renten said as he pushed the blade into her heart.
"I have no need to forgive you Renten." Lust said as she turned to dust.
"Now, Then Renten Deliver me from this wrold full of sin." Sloth asked.
"W-what are you doing!? Kill him!!!" Pride shouted.
"I shall delvier you if its your wish." Renten siad as he did the same to Sloth. "Your all alone Pride. The last of the sins"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:50 am
Craban cast his eyes down in shame, still grappling with what he should do. He thought of the humans he knew - the few that had been kind to him, and one in particular. They'd die under the drow. He remembered how Dara had always been a coward, but had stepped forward to defend people anyway, finding barevery in his instincts and his heart. Craban sighed.
"I'll do what I can." Craban mumbled. Felix gave his shoudler a reassuring squeeze.
"Well, if it has to be done, then we will do it." Felix said with a determined smile. "I have my men and women to support us, it will be enough - we'll make sure that it is."
Craban looked over at orla, and kne wthat she was probably feeling much like he was. He tried to encourage her. "If we sustain injury, we have one of the best healers in the land with us. With orla having our back we can't lose."

Veleth shivered.
Gaurdian of Destruction
He nodded.
"I will find the way." he agreed, his ears flattening to his skull. He felt almos dreamy as he absorbed all the thinsg he was feeling and all the barely formed memories hovering about his consciensness. He was brought back to eartn by Nashiko taking his clawed hand in his and smiling at him.
"And i'll keep Veleth safe." Nashiko said, with a wink. "I can't do much, but i'll be there."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:04 am
The Goddess nodded and said. "Veleth do not fear destruction. For with out it there could be no creation. Just as there could be no life without death. No light with out darkness. Good now go warriors of fate and light. Save the wrold from enslavement." she began to dissapere. "I must go now. Renten has defeated the other sins. Pride is the only one left." She said as she disapered.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 am
Felix watched where the goddess had dissapeared for a little while.
"Well, it seems we have very little time. I just wish I knew where we are going."

"She said I could find the way." Veleth said, somewaht comforted by her words. He let go of Nashiko's hand.
"In darkness. So I suppose I have to look."

"But look where?" Felxi insisted. "I mean, woudln't her tower be in the udnerdark? That's where all her temples are. But Lolth wasn't always underground - she was banished there mellenia ago. So her tower coudl be anywere."

Veleth shrugged. "She sia dteh darness will tell me...perhaps the gods know. I might be abel to figure it out if I try and get into chaos again."

"Chaos?" Nashiko asked, his face contorting in worry. "That sounds bad."

"Not really." Veleth said, a little vaugely, as if slipping into the dreamy state again in his attempts to figure things out. The place between shadows...that's chaos.The sadows take me there when I move between them, I could feel it. The place between the fabric of our dimensions...it's difficult to understand, I don't quite understand it. Perhaps that's why i'm a parasite - I need to cling onto a human soul and body in order to keep myself locked in the corperal realm- on earth. Do you understand?"

"No." Nashiko laughed. "But if you think the answer's tehre then...well do what you have to."

"I'll be abel to sense it better there, I think. The gravity of the gods is stronegr there, it may pull me to her, or where she used to be."

Craban didn't look convined, and had moved over to Orla, still concenrned about her.
"worth a try, i guess." he said, trying to force optimism upon himself. "Just hurry up. If i'm going to die today I want it over quick."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:55 am
Orla had remained silent during the visit with from the goddess. Anger had began to rise. She hung her head-her raven hair cast shadows across her face so that a few tears went unnoticed.

So....was the fate of her clan to die? Was the purpose of such actions to aid in bringing all these chosen warriors together? her mind wondered....

She gripped her bow tightly as the thoughts continued. Why would the gods allow these things to occur? Why did Conleth have to die?! What is the point of fighting when I have nothing left?!

Orla took no notice of Craban's words or when he came closer to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:05 am
Craban noticed Orla growing more tense, to teh point taht her knuckles as they gripped her bow were almost white. He gently place a hand over her knuckles.
"Orla...." he said softly, looking up at her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:46 pm
Orla's mind snapped back to what was going on around her when she flet Craban's hand on her own. She took a moment to try and compose herself-wiping her cheeks quickly with her free hand. Looking up slowly she replied, ".....I'll be fine...." Her voice was hushed but cold. Her eyes flickered with the conflicted emotions that she tried to hide.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Craban nodded and lenat in a little speaking quietly.
"I think we need to talk some time, don't you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:35 pm
"Warriors of fate and destiny?" Vence whispered. For some reason, this goddess' appearance didn't faze him. But her message did.

"Wait, we're to go to a tower and defeat a former evil goddess even though we barely have any skill to take on much more than one Sin. Great idea." Before he was even finished speaking, though, she was gone.

"Ok, where is this tower, and how are we to get there?" Vence needed no convincing; he was in on this deal. Anything that possibly spells out my death seems good to me, doesn't it? He shrugged to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:52 pm
Renten approched Pride slowly. "Stay away from me what ever you are." She said as she steped back.
"Whats the matter Pride you said I was a dead man so why fear me." Renten said as he grew closer. "Pride its time you pay bill. Its time to face your fate."
Her hand lunched out with the blade. Renten knocked it away. He reached out and pulled her in. A look of shock hit her face.
"Pride you were worth the battle. Know this you were the most dificult opponet Ive ever faced." He said as he pulled his blade from her chest. he walked past her as she turned to dust.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:06 am
Orla's eyes shyed away. "I should gather more herbs it you want me tagging along," was all be was able to find words for as she slowly turned away to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 pm
Craban nodded, but caught hold of her hand to force her to make eye contact.
"I do want you with us...I know that you're alone now. And I don't wnat you to be, ok?"

Felix laughed. "Doesn't look like we have much choice. Here, I need to brief my soldiers, acre to come along and meet them, Vence?"

Veleth nodded. "I'll find it. Give me a little time. Fate says it's within me to sense it so..." With that he shifted into deamon form and before Nashiko coudl protest he had dissapeared into a shadow.

Veleth found hismlef in blackness - the place between shadows that had before felt so farmiliar like a home. Now, armed with what fate had said, the feeling was stronger. He shivered and closed his eyes, to try and seek the feeling of gravity of a goddesss that would lead him to the tower.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Orla eyes flashed and was slightly startled by Craban. She try to give the tiniest hint of a smile as she nodded her head in understanding. Then she freed herself from his grip and wondered off alone in search of supplies.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff