Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
bump and random things to say? HERE D<!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:24 pm
Or both!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:25 pm
Also Hero, critic my drawinggg >O its a page or two back  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:36 pm
the half naked one of your avi? well.... irefuse to opinionate, due to the fact i never have an opinion....... but the fact you were able to draw it, i saw HOORAY!! because i never in a million years would be able too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:05 pm
smart answer >o>...  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:10 pm
Smart? that was just....... my lack of brainpower.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:01 pm
*gives you a piece of lemon pie* lemon pie <3...  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:57 pm
*Takes out the lemon and devours pie*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:42 pm
well if anything Hiro is a first rate rper, definately better than i am, or maybe different, its been a while, but either way hes very good at it  

Haviv Oltalon

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:34 am
Haha, no way, i can only pull the rabbit out of the hat, and follow along, bringing the story to life is where you best me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:52 am
I just like to be a blunt t**t in rps 8D
Why i usually rp Saix xd  

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Raquel_loves_Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 am
I am just an average role player ;'O  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:20 am
hiro do i need to quote some of the posts you had in Requiem?  

Haviv Oltalon

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:04 am
sure why not, i still don't think i'm that good.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 am
A Heros Lament
The twin engines slowed to short bursts as the ship slowed its speed. "Finally, time to stretch these legs at last!" Hiro smiled happily, he hands wrapped around the joysticks loosely, giving them small movements, giving his ship a precise course for the dock before him. A large opening protected by an energy field,and an outward extended platform, guiding his entrance. The ships engines shut down, with one final burst, but not without one loud screech. "Ok, need to get that fixed...." He mumbled, looking out the side of his cockpit, in wonder as to what that could have been. Hiro began to press a series of buttons, turning a few of them red, and others to an off yellow. and once done a series of air jets went off on the nose of his ship, giving it a full stop as it fazed through the shield and lowered itself to the ground. Three engineers floated down from the catwalks above toward the ship, bringing with them a series of tubes and cables. "ok, i think it was.... this one..." Hiro muttered to himself and pulled a panel back, grabbing a lever and following with a push forward. The cockpit shield creaked open and a few pieces of paper floated out along with him. "Hey Johnny!" He yelled out as a boy, roughly the age of 16, walked into one of the observation decks. The boy instantly dropped the box he had been carrying and began jumping around holding his foot, Though is mouth opened wide, nothing could be heard. "same as always" he laughed and pushed off of the seat inside the cockpit with his feet, pushing him upwards toward the cat walk above. He grabbed the underside railing and pulled a cable from a wheel on his belt, wrapping around it a hook tied to the end. Hiro began a quiet hum as the railing slid with silence towards the wall, dragging him with it to an open doorway.

i didnt look for any good ones, just one i found right away  

Haviv Oltalon

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:17 am
god....... i could have added so much more to that.....  
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games