Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 pm
Navo was washed onto shore, the three girls sticking their tongues out at Sophie as they began to crawl all over him, literally. They murred against his unconsious body.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:19 pm
She walked up to them and pulled out the gun from her back pocket.
" Didn't i say not to test me!"

( sophies a bad a**...)

She dropped some smelling salts waking him up.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:29 pm
The bunnies yelped then ran off in different directions, Navo woke up and looked around"where am I? and where is my board?"he looked up and saw Sophie with a gun"hun why do you got a gun out for?"
ooc:// hows my avi look?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 pm
" Scared the bunny whores off of you." your board's behind you.

(( looks gd biggrin ))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:37 pm
Navo smiled"thanks hun"he said getting to his feet"that was some wipe out"he chuckled"should put the gun away hun, making me feel kinda uncomfortable"he chuckled

ooc:// thanks x3 just need another blessing of ....whatever my lower half is called so I can get the antlers biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:41 pm
" Sure," but maybe the will stay away now...
She stuck it in her back pocket again and walked over to the bar leaning on it and getting her drink.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm
Navo joined her and smiled"be careful of what you drink hun, remember the baby"he chuckled and kissed her. Running a hand through his wet hair...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 pm
" It's non alcoholic ," silly
" Plus I don't drink anyways."

She kissed him back.
" I'm realllly starting not to like those bunnies."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 pm
The girl bunnies watched from behind a bush"dont worry about them hun, they cant do anything. Their as harmless as flies"he chuckled and rubbed her belly"plus you get be getting all angry like that all the time, its bad for the baby"he murred  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:57 pm
" I can still be calm and shoot," she smirked.

" They were all touching you Everywhere," she gave him a sad look.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:00 pm
He picked her up and put her in his lap and cuddled her"well try to lay off the gun"he chuckled kissing her"It kinda scares me"he laughed and nuzzled her more...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:05 pm
She leaned down really close to him and whispered in his here and no one heard " It's not loaded."
She nuzzled him and kissed him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:00 am
Seraph habrung M.e. out of the car "HERE WE ARE M.e.!" he yelled, his M.e.(plant) wiggled its tentacles happily "I know!" he smiled "But, first things first" he ran to the bar and sat M.e. down "MARTINI!" he looked at the bar tender, after his martini he stripped to his shorts (I'm not going to go into detail but gawd seraph looks hot biggrin ) "Hey, uh, Navo..Sophie...I have an idea, next time they bother...poor Navo, just tell M.e. here and bring Him towards them..he will do the rest" He smiled and sat M.e. on his lap, M.e. was to absorbed in wiggling his tentacles to notice what he said though  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:35 am
Navo chuckled at Seraph's comment and kissed Sophie back and whispered"alright but still no pointing that thing around ok?"he laughed...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:35 am
" Fine," she laughed and snuggled into him.
" Gah its fake," she chucked it in trash bin.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games