Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Chatterbox II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How may years have you been on Gaia?
  0 - 1
  2 - 3
  4 - 5
View Results

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:19 am

Selene Aries
Af Mas
I think I'm done with VG Cats. Leo and Aeris have become unlikable characters in my eyes.

The last couple comics have felt like Scott has stopped trying... Was expecting a bit more after such a long hiatus.

I thought his recent Left 4 Dead one was alright. Could've been longer, but eh. It's just, there were times when Aeris wasn't such a b***h where I found her likable. But now, she's an incredible b***h most of the time that it's hard to find her funny. It works with some characters, but not here.

And Leo is so stupid it borders on offensive, and it's hard to find him endearing when he acts the way he does.

They remind me a lot of Billy and Mandy, honestly, and they were a terrible duo >.<
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Af Mas
Selene Aries
Af Mas
I think I'm done with VG Cats. Leo and Aeris have become unlikable characters in my eyes.

The last couple comics have felt like Scott has stopped trying... Was expecting a bit more after such a long hiatus.

I thought his recent Left 4 Dead one was alright. Could've been longer, but eh. It's just, there were times when Aeris wasn't such a b***h where I found her likable. But now, she's an incredible b***h most of the time that it's hard to find her funny. It works with some characters, but not here.

And Leo is so stupid it borders on offensive, and it's hard to find him endearing when he acts the way he does.

They remind me a lot of Billy and Mandy, honestly, and they were a terrible duo >.<

I agree. I stopped reading VGCats a while ago.

I am, however, an avid follower of Questionable Content. One of my RL friends mentioned it in her LJ a long time ago, and I ended up reading through the entire archive that day. X3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 pm

-whistles-

DannellGamer

Shy Bookworm

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:01 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 am

: sings from the shadows, and watches the snails pace set the race;

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 pm

*Noms on cookie*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

KitsuneBoom

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Isaol-the-wolf
Selene Aries
Only thing that keeps me away from Apple computers is the price. They are some damn decent hardware and can run Windows. However, for the same cost I can actually buy, or build, a more powerful PC then they offer stock.
Who even sells Apple laptops? I saw none at Office Depot, Office Max, Wal-Mart, Target, even Best Buy.

You see, there's actually a MacFairy. He sneaks in at night if you're a really good nerd and puts one next to your bed. Where you'll trip over it in the morning and curse about it. Then when you trip and curse, you throw it out of the window and some hobo picks it up and pawns it. Then, someone that likes a mac runs across one in the pawn shop and buys it. That's where Macs come from.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Isaol-the-wolf
Selene Aries
Only thing that keeps me away from Apple computers is the price. They are some damn decent hardware and can run Windows. However, for the same cost I can actually buy, or build, a more powerful PC then they offer stock.
Who even sells Apple laptops? I saw none at Office Depot, Office Max, Wal-Mart, Target, even Best Buy.

Best Buy has a Mac section. At least, the one by me does. neutral

@Selene: Just out of curiosity, have you checked out any refurb sites? You can usually get some great deals on Apple products. 3nodding

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Sunegami

Best Buy has a Mac section. At least, the one by me does. neutral

@Selene: Just out of curiosity, have you checked out any refurb sites? You can usually get some great deals on Apple products. 3nodding

Yeah, but think what I could save on a refurbished non-apple computer. 3nodding

In any case, my next system will be a netbook.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Selene Aries
Sunegami

Yeah, but think what I could save on a refurbished non-apple computer. 3nodding

In any case, my next system will be a netbook.

Fair enough. I personally prefer Apple computers, but I fully understand that not everyone does. X3

My ultimate far-away dream is to save enough to buy. . . a Modbook Pro. ♥ ♥

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:19 pm

I prefer getting getting a good deal. As in, making the most of my money. If you can get something that is as good, but cheaper, why not?

I have nothing against Apple other than some of their zombie like followers. Fans ruin everything. Cause I would still run Window even if I had an Apple computer. Just a personal preference of OS, not hardware.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Selene Aries
Fans ruin everything.

Furries: case in point sad

Shaviv

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Shaviv
Selene Aries
Fans ruin everything.

Furries: case in point sad

Indeed.

Though the only thing they have ruined for me is the artwork, to a point. Which is sad because it was originally the art communities that drew me into the fandom.

I still appropriate the artwork, but I don't associate much with the art community anymore. Seen too many artist forgo their integrity just to keep their popularity up and others still that have let their popularity go to their heads and get massive egos.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games