Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:26 pm
Phoenix growled as she walked toward her enemy. She lowered her head and roared out her challenge.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:03 pm
"!" Ralph hesitated for a moment longer. And looked outside a window. Nothing was seen, but he knew he heard something. He was oblivious as to what it really was, as the distance seemed too great. ' Was that a Dragon's roar...?' He thought to himself.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm
Phoenix roared again as her enemy charged her. She spun out of his way and latched onto his neck. He roared in agony as his tail whipped around and a spike buried itself in Phoenix's side. She made no noise as he continued to bombard her with his spiked tail. She waited until he tired himself out enough, before she ripped every piece of information of of his head and snapped his neck. She placed a taloned foot on his head and roared her victory to the sky! She roared again and again, knowing that even if such gods existed, they would hear her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm
Reba looked up from a map hearing the tremendous noise outside. She ran out the palace doors Lamkit close behind her.

"Pheonix!" Lamkit yelled.

The giant dragon looked proudly at the smaller dragon, the rightful monarch of the dragons.

Eliana followed Meesha calmly out of the door.

"Pheonix my old and wonderful friend!" Meesha ran up beside her and threw her arms around the dragon's body.  

ruggaboo35

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 pm
Phoenix went defensive for a moment, then a figure locked onto her neck. Before she could even growl, the figure's scent hit her nose. "Little Meesha?" She said. "Not my favorite little Meesha! You actually grew a little." Phoenix looked at her old friends. Well, as much friends as a Dragon can have. She smiled. "The days have no been kind to all of you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 pm
Ralph's eyes widened, only until he turned around to see Pheonix, whom he believed his mother. He only walked in front of her and looked up at her, in amazement. He couldn't speak any words, think any other thoughts. Ralph simply couldn't believe it.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Meesha let go of Pheonix her eyes watery. "They have not been kind at all."

Lamkit couched and looked pointedly at Ralph.

Meesha started a moment and grabbed Ralph around the shoulders. "Pheonix I am not quite sure how to explain this but this boy is Ralph and he is your son. he had magically appeared before an elven wizard who took him in. The wizard bound me into a sword and I would only awaken when Ralph held me. I was meant to protect him, like I was meant to protect you. I could feel you inside of him." Meesha smiled at Ralph "I think he came from the future."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:29 pm
(Holy hell. IT LIVES.)

(I've greatly missed RPing, so I think it's safe to say that I will return. However, before I return to this one in particular, I shall discuss things with Yvansi. If he is gone for good, I shall move my characters.)  

Rexxxxxx

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:07 am
(He ain't gone for good. tell him to get his arse in here, nao. We gotta finish what we started, and we sill have a long road ahead of us.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:08 pm
Phoenix froze. "I have a who and a what? From where?!" She couldn't believe what Meesha was telling her. But Meesha didn't lie. Phoenix didn't think she was even capable of lying.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:39 am
"It's as they all say, and I believe it to be true. I'm very sure you know more than I do at this point." Ralph looked aside. "Despite my half human appearence, the Dragon Army follows without hesitation." He walked closer to Pheonix. "I can only feel the anticipation between the strong connection we share, it must be true."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:59 pm
Kikilith stepped to Pheonix's side. "He is the heir to my throne as you are, but I don't have the ability to look from where he came. All I can see is that you at one point gave him part of yourself so he could be here."

Lamkit looked to the distance the shadow armies had retreated but not for long. "We need to get inside the gates and attend to the wounded and think of a battle plan."

"The half-blood is right, we need not stand about like idiots while the darkness regains it's strength. As for all of you dragons, old new and half-breed talk about it later. I could care less about a little reunion, I don't want MY city being burnt to the ground because of a bunch of half-breeds." Eliana sneered rudely and walked away.

Meesha clenched her fists and fought back her tears.  

ruggaboo35

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 pm
Phoenix turned on the child and threw her to the ground. She pinned her with one foot and braced a small amount of her weight onto her. "You listen and you listen well," she growled. "Where or not he is my son, any Dragon business is not any of your business. If we wish to stand out here and discuss whilst you're pathetic, weak, human city burns, we will! We will protect those that are Dragonmarked and let the rest of you rot! For you to even dare you call him as anything less than what he is, is insulting to me. And you should ask Meesha, Lamkit and Kikilith what I do to those that insult me." She slid Eliana across the ground. "He is a Dragon Prince little human! And you will honor and respect him as such!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm
(I have spoken with Yvansi, and he said he will be returning. However, the two of us are out of sorts. Anyone care to give a brief summary of the plot at the moment?)

(Beecher, so good to see you again. You were gone for quite a while.)  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:54 pm
((look about a page back... I'll post in a little while I'm a bit preoccupied with the musical I'm writing called Marching Band the Musical and it is kinnda taking over my life.))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff