Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 pm
[back biggrin had to do the washing up. why my flatmates insist on having tuna i'll never know. *shudder*]
[good luck with photography smile ]

Drake watched the girls and stretched as his leg itched. the bone had obviously knitted back together, he noted. the pain also lessened and he decided it was safe to move about a little more. he stretched forwards and examined teh dog-bites aroudn the injury as they faded and joined back together practically before his eyes. he started to untie the splints for something to do, though didn't intend to move his leg for a little while yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:24 pm
Bly took a few step towards Drake's injured leg. He whined and licked it. Koko glanced over-slightly amazed at how quickly attached her one dog had become to someone they've known for only a few days.

--

Fayt opened the door to his house and slowly made his way up the stairs. His dad wasn't home right now. He was busy with the last minute preparations for the burial.

As he made his way to the bathroom he glanced at the photos on the wall. Many were of himself and his parents. But there were some with family friends. He paused at the photo of one where he was celebrating the fourth of July at 8 years old. Koko was knelt down beside him making sure he didn't hurt himself with the sparklers.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:30 pm
Drake smiled and scratched Bly under his chin.
"Apology accepted, doofus." he said, moving onto stroking his muzzle. Fussing Bly semed to help his mood a little, and he was glad that the dog wasn't judgemental.
"You're a fair wolf, aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:41 pm
Bly just glanced at Drake-making no sound. He just settled his head down on Drake's leg.

Koko was a loss now. She couldn't think of anything to do or say at the moment. She glanced about the shop in hopes of another chore but couldn't think on one. "If you're bored....," she finally began. "I can bring in my laptop....or go get your new toy."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:50 pm
Drake stroked Bly more and nodded.
"well if you're offering, I'd like to have a bit of a play...." He looked a little sheepish. he paused, studing her and decided to voice what was making him so uncomfortable.
"you know....i'm kind of waiting for the fireworks to start. I mean, why aren't you laying into me?" he frowned a little, looking up at her, chewing on his lip. "You should. i mean, to be blunt, I've destroyed everything since i set foot here. Why are you being so goddamned nice?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 pm
[Thanks, I hope it went well since I was photographing with film. xD]

"I'm alright. It's kind of nice just relaxing." Judith said and stretched out in her chair.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:01 pm
Koko sighed-she needed something for the headache. "Right now I'm more concern with Fayt's dealings in this," she replied. "Besides....I don't beat on already injured people, but I can later if it'll make you feel better." Maybe it would make her feel better too.....who knows.

She said nothing more as she went to retrieve the PSP and brought it back down.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:18 pm
Drake nodded and took teh psp off her with a thanks.
"Yeah...i understand. Might make me feel better though. It's not helathy penting things up."
He looked out at the daylight and frowned ot himslef, deciding finally on something. he had to make things right with fayt for koko, and that required an outsider to talk to him. He knew he coudl get trhough to him and maybe fi he apologised.... he glanced down at Bly. all it required was a blanket.
he moved his legdown with a twinge of pain and fired up his Psp. he'd wiat for a time when koko and Judith were distracted, having hatche dhis own plan.

[methinks drake's going to be reckless but sweet *ponder ponder*]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 pm
[I'm curious and frightened what he has planned]

Judith looked at Drake as he moved then turned back to looked around the shop at the things Koko was selling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 pm
((lol-a guy wondering around under a blanket....that won't draw attention...especially not Lillin. wink ))

There wasn't anything she could do now than start making that shawl she planned. After the events it seemed so long ago.

She retreated to the back room to get started. There wasn't much she could do about her company. It felt rude to try and force them upstairs-especially with Drake's leg. Slowly she lost herself in measuring the fabric and needle work.

Bly furrowed his brow as if sensing that Drake was up to something.

---

Fayt eventually tore himself away from the photos and made his way to the shower. He tried to force his thoughts away from the events and focus on the funeral. The shower was longer than his usual ones, but he felt a little better afterwards. He went and dressed himself in a black suit with a burgendy colored tie. Then he grabbed him ipod and went downstairs to lose himself in the music....easier said than done so he turned the volume up more.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:48 pm
( xd )

Drake rose to his feet slowly, testing the strength in his leg. as he attracted attention he stretched a little.
"I'm gonna go clean myself up a bit. Maybe get a nap, if you don't mind." he explained, intending to go upto the bedroom.

he walked off, visibly limping but otehrwise alright. Ascending the stairs was a little tricky at first as his leg was stiff, but it loosened a little.

he moved over into Koko's room and glanced behind him for no-one checking after him. Once it was safe he started grabbing a blanket and to be sure, seperated the cover sheet form teh duvet and put it over the blanket.

I am SO going to get killed he thought pessimistically. but he had to try. He owed to to Koko.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:56 pm
Bly had followed Drake the whole time up to the bedroom.

Koko meanwhile remained focused on her project. When the sun went down perhaps she would visit Fayt and try to talk with him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 pm
After taking a shower Mason walked out of the bathroom to find Lillin with her head stuck out the window.
"What are you doing?" He asked
"Looking for suspects." She replied.
"But-"
"Get dressed! We're going back out to hunt!"
Mason looked at her then decided he didn't feel like arguing. She'd leave without him if he didn't go and he wanted to make sure she didn't cause trouble.
"Fine, just give me a minute." He said and opened a suitcase to get some clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 pm
((Hmmm....he walked out of the bathroom...no mention of a towel.... wink ))

Sam managed to tidy herself up fairly well in her opinion. She actaully looked like a girl in the black laced dress. Now if she could force herself to do this everyday perhaps she would actually have a boyfriend. Allas....that was only wishful thinking. The last thing she needed to do was tame her hair-let the battle begin.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 pm
(( 4laugh Moon notices that stuff pretty quick. Perv :p lol j/k))

Drake took the bedhseet+blanket cover and paused by the window, looking a little uncertain. he had never really tried this before. He turned slightly as he noticed Bly enter - for a moment he thought he'd been rumbled.
"You want to come too?" he asked quietly, with a mix if happiness but also disbelief. e wasn't sure how he's get teh dog out of teh 2nd floor window while also not setting himself on fire.
Well, beggars couldn't be choosers.

"ok,ok...just stay quiet." He said, hoping Bly understood.
He took a deep breath to get soe courage. for a man who'd bee happy to walk outside and kill hismlef an hour ago, he was hesitant now.

"Ok..." In one swift movement he picked up Bly and put him over his shoulders, hoping the dog wouldn't protest. He then put the blanket over both of them and opened teh widnow, trying not to burn hsi hand in the process. He could just about see out through the fabric of the blanket.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games