Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:00 pm
Kageko simply shook her head before turning around and heading towards the door that led from the dining room, completely forgetting exactly where she was at for a moment in her preoccupation with her own thoughts. When she finally realized, though, the girl performed a smooth about-face so that she faced Angeles and Namsu once again and politely asked the hostess, “Is there some place where I can rest?“. Normally, Kageko would have simply held in her urge to sleep and waited for a room to be given to her. However, her lack of thought a moment ago kept the girl from taking the preferred, inconspicuous path.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:52 pm
Mira nodded half-heartedly, she believed anything, mortal or no, held no candle to her prowess. She also thought in silence, a clean sweep through the entire forest would likely route a few average monsters, but by time they finished, the small group would have had time to flee."Hmm..." Mira began to ponder the situation now, what if she were them. How far in would they retreat, and what would they have for shelter, maybe she could sort something out and catch them before it was too late.  

AzureRed7

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:20 am
His bath finished, Louis dried himself, paying attention not to touch his wounds. He dressed up in some clean clothes he found in Angeles' room and headed back downstairs.

The human girl and the male wolf were still at the table. Angeles was no where to be seen.
"I believe a room as been prepared for us. If you would follow me."
Without truly waiting for an answer from them, he left the room.
He led them to a wide room with two fire places. It probably used to be a living room of some kind, seeing the comfortable chairs and sofa. However some beds had been added to the room.

"For your safety, the three of us will be sharing this room." he explained. He did not seem trilled by the idea.

He pointed at a door.
"There is a bathroom there for those who need."

Although big and spacious the room was warm from the two fires. Louis was not sensitive to cold and heat, yet the warming light and the cracking sounds seemed to calm him and he sat on one of the chairs by the fire.

-----------------------

Vincent's hand trailed on the map. He took a piece of charcoal and put cross on the map.

"So let's think about safe places for them, family houses and estates, friends... Let's start with family: The house of the Shikitos on the northern outskirts of the city, the De LaTour in the south of the city, the estate of the Valentines outside of the city limit in the east, the human Leon has no known house and the kid Kageko does not even have a known family...." he paused thinking then wrote a dot at the Castle right in the middle of the city.
"They left from here. The south house in the city was the closest but the most dangerous, I am certain they left town. ..." he paused again, thinking about where they would have gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:58 pm
Kageko followed Louis soundlessly to the room that the three would have to share. Like the former Unit captain, the girl wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea. It would mean less privacy for her, a privacy that she had become used to over years of living by herself and shutting herself off from the rest of the world unless it was absolutely necessary. However, Kageko said nothing and simply nodded in understanding. Besides, hadn't she already given up a good amount of her privacy already by going on the run with the group? Just this much wouldn't be all that much of a problem.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:54 pm
Seeing Louis re-enter, Namsu nodded and followed obediently to the room. When they arrived, he could sense a hint of disdain from the two. It seemed that these were hardened people indeed to be so uncomfortable around strangers. At least, more than the usual strangeness of sleeping in a room with strangers.

Namsu took to a corner of the room then, wishing to not look too at home. And seeing as the other two remained a bit cut-off, he was never one to intrude unless he found good reason to. In his travels he'd learned to become accustomed to normally uncomfortable positions, and settled down as he tucked his hat ofer his snout and promptly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:23 am
"If you will forgive my outburst sir, but...which of these families would be the most dangerous for us to search through, I'm certain they'd feel safest with whoever possessed the most strength." Mira said with a cold gaze at the map. She could almost see herself ending them all, prehaps a foolish thought of a child, but it was something to think about as they guessed. "Even if they are different than anybody else, they make mistakes, and we can capitilize on that mistake as soon as they are discovered." Mira had never heard any of these names so she did not know how to gauge them, but Vincent had been to fight more times, and he knew more because of this.  

AzureRed7

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:56 am
Angeles, after making sure that everyone was set and okay, Angeles stole Louis' goblet of blood from the table and left. She moved around to check the parameter of the house, the defenses, and to get caught up on the state of the family. She passed by several, only acknowledging the fact that they were still alive. Those that were missing she listened to see if they had been killed, or were merely away on some sort of business.

There were a few, though, if anyone cared to pay attention, whom she embraced and spoke amiably to, eventually losing the goblet to someone else who laughed at her present situation. She moved through the halls, making sure all was well, noticing that Jonathan seemed to be missing, but paid little mind to it.

Eventually she found herself in the ramparts, looking out to the east where the sun would rise. It would be less than a blessing. She gingerly touched the wound on her shoulder, looking down and peeling back the cloth of her coat to look at the wound before hiding it again with a sigh.

This was undoubtedly the beginning of a war, and the humans appeared to be at an advantage.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:52 pm
"Don't sleep?"

Namsu spoke before revealing himself. He found it rude to sneak up on anyone, enemy or friend, and seeing as it was his host, that was definitely uncalled for. He walked up to take a comfortable position a fw feet away from Angeles as he looked out into the darkness.

"And before you complain, I don't sleep much. My body only sleeps as much as it needs to, then won't sleep anymore."

He crossed his arms and turned his wolf head upwards at the sky. The stars shone brightly like specks of white paint splattered across a black canvas. He noticed her wound, but paid it no mind. She seemed like the type to keep her hurt to herself, and he often found that people of that type had to come to terms with accepting help on their own terms.  

Gareus Fletcher

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 am
If the werewolf had not been making a point of making himself known, Angeles might not have noticed him. She looked over her shoulder as he came out of the shadows to stand beside her and look up at the sky. She smirked at his own explanation for being awake and looked up as well. They were seeing different stars.

"Rarely," she said in answer to his question, "maybe once every few years or so. If I don't need to sleep, I won't, it's safer that way for someone like me; someone in my profession," she paused then looked over, "I'm sorry, but in the confusion of things I either did not get introduced to you or I didn't pay attention."

She sighed, "it's rather unfortunate for you to get mixed up in this mess when you have done nothing for you life to be put in so much danger," she then smirked again, "unless in some sort of twisted karma-esque way you have indeed deserved this."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:56 am
Namsu nodded along as she talked of her sleeping habits. He'd known one or two people like that, one of them wasn't even a vampire... but that was another story, involving more camels than he had ever seen in his life.

"I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything particularly evil to suddenly be thrust into a life-threatening situation... but there was that meat I ate downstairs. I wonder if karma works for future evils as well...?"

The wolf looked at a particularly bright star shining in the heavens like a diamond in a river. Remembering that the woman had asked for an introduction, he turned to her to present himself: A fully clothed werewolf with a large pointy hat and a wooden walking staff. He took off the hat and held it under him as he bowed deeply.

"I am Namsu Darne, a wanderer who, as you say, is caught up in a life-threatening situation for reasons unknown to me."

He unfolded back up to place his hat on his head and lean both hands on the staff.

"And I am used to being put in situations that have nothing to do with me, so there is nothing to ask apologies for."  

Gareus Fletcher

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 am
Angeles smirked and bowed slightly in turn before turning back to looking out across the land. She was silent in thought after he finished speaking, noticing that the horizon to the east was beginning to lighten, but it was something only the vampires and werewolves would see. They had a few hours before dawn.

"Maybe," she began with a sarcastic grin, "it's fate."

She chuckled some before she settled and explained, "maybe you will help keep us all alive against our impossible odds," she fell silent then, turning her gaze until she could see where Emilia had disappeared to. She tried to broaden the range of her telepathy, but knew that she wouldn't be able to pick up the female's thoughts. She only had a feint hope that she wasn't being horribly tortured, for her sake as well as Leon's.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 am
Namsu shrugged turning back out as she did, though for different reasons.

"Someone once told me that fate was an excuse to complete something. I don't know of there's anything that I've even started..."

As she explained the rest of what she meant, he nodded in agreement.

"I am willing to fight for you if it is needed, though i'ld like to know what these impossible odds are."

Although he asked, he made a wild guess that these impossible odds had to do with the ones who had kidnapped the fellow werewolf known as Emilia. If that were the case, he would certainly be there for them. Though there was much to be said about how he would deal with holding down his primal instincts.  

Gareus Fletcher

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:38 am
"Maybe you have started something, and you either do not realize, or you've forgotten," the vampiress mused in a low tone before smiling, "impossible odds. We are now up against the entire human kingdom by order of their king. And as it stands, with the queen dead, our vampire lord can do nothing to stop him. We may even be facing vampires along with werewolves in this. As far as the whole world is concerned now, we are fugitives, criminals."

She glanced over at Namsu with a sly grin, "that is what you have gotten yourself into. Still willing to fight at our side? You are relatively unknown, you could probably escape if you left now."

She paused briefly as she caught a few stray thoughts from the people in the house. Several were already settling down for the sunrise. She found Leon in the stables attending to his horse, but those were only his surface thoughts, his deep conscious was as hidden from her as ever, as was Louis.'

With a small sigh, only detectable to the werewolf and herself, she withdrew her mind from everyone to it's regular range, "though, your help would certainly be appreciated," she paused for a moment, thinking on something, her brow furrowing slightly as she looked at Namsu, almost to the point of rudely staring, but she was calculating something in her mind.

Finally she asked, "what are your terms with other werewolves?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:50 pm
Namsu closed his eyes and breathed in slowly, letting it out as if he had emptied himself of a doubt or bad air.

"I will fight with you. It's not in me to know when there is trouble and not dive headlong into it. A bad habit that I would work to overcome, but there's simply no time when I'm too busy diving headlong into trouble."
He plopped down onto the floor to cross his inverted legs.

"I'll tell you the truth, your situation... I don't like it the least bit. It's part of the reason I'm deciding to help you guys out. Impossible odds, indeed. I've always had a perverse need to want to choose a losing gambit. But I haven't lost yet."

When he was asked about his standings with the other werewolves, he looked a little sheepish for reasons of sheer irony.

"I'm, eh.... I was turned without the knowledge of any pack. In fact, the story of how I became a werewolf is a bit embarassing... But I went through the bood transfusion process."  

Gareus Fletcher

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm
Angeles looked over as he sat down and explained, smiling as he conceded that they were in for a rough time. She listened, always watching the east. However, his answer to her question warranted her gaze. Green eyes were filled with surprise, and a hint of sympathy. She understood his position well.

"I see," she said, not looking away from him, "I understand," she fell silent, her gaze still on him, studying him calmly, calculating the new information into the situation, and the plan evolving in her mind. He may be the key to saving Emilia, if she could figure a setup just perfectly. She would have to discuss it with Louis, and see if the plan even had a hint of success.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff