Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm
Mira snickered quietly "I guess they are." She finished her burger before standing up and throwing out her trash.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:37 pm
Oblen pops the remains of his food into his mouth before sucking down his drink then shoving all the trash, except the cup, into the 'Thank You door' like Mira did before asking "They don't charge for more then one refill, right?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:59 pm
Mira chuckled and refilled her own cup "No they don't charge for more than one refill." She popped the lid back onto her cup and took a drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Oblen takes off his own lid and copies Mira to get his own cup refilled by the machine. He tilts his head and takes back his cup and wonders how exactly the thing worked, but decided not to ask as he pops back on his lid and sucks on the straw.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:20 pm
giggled quietly as she watched Oblen tilted his head as he fill his cup "Come on, lets go." She started walking towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 pm
Oblen walks backwards a few steps slowly before turning around and heading out as his wing knocks a biker's drink out of his hand and onto his leather jacket he was wearing. He stood up and grabbed Oblen's wings ready to tare them off, thinking they were fake little additions to his outfit. "Hey!" He said starting to yank his wings. Oblen quickly turned with a natural reaction of a back-hand to send the biker stumbling back onto the table with his biker friends who pulled out chains, crowbars, and one pulled out a gun and pointed at him. Oblen raised his hands a bit, but not over his head. The one got up and put on some brass knuckles as Oblen asks "Could you all just put away your weapons and I'll let you all go?" The biker gang laughs then, but Oblen didn't see what was so funny... he didn't say a joke.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:40 pm
Mira glared at the bikers and stepped in front of Oblen "Hey it was just an accident.Just drop it and I'll buy you guy another drink and pay for the dry cleaning or whatever.We don't want a fight in a family restaurant." She put her hands on her hips and continued to glare.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:58 pm
Some laughed at Mira as one of the bikers said "Oh, the woman's coming to the pixie's rescue!" Then a the guy with the gun said "Maybe we could have some 'fun' with the girl." Another said "Yeah, I'd like to do some things with her." Obeln of course didn't get the reference of them having fun with her, but got enough to tell that they really didn't want what she'd like. The guy with the gun pointed at Mira, but Oblen leapt forward and snatched the gun to bend it in half at his grip then tosses it to their feet. A few recommended sitting back down in a whisper, but the man with a soggy jacket yells "Alright... Let's beat the freak's a**!" Oblen knew this wasn't the place for such things, seeing as what Mira said, so he picks Mira up and jumps threw a window, using his wings to shield Mira. Once threw the window he turns back to meet the gang rushing out onto their bikes threw all exits and quickly circles them.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:08 pm
Mira's glare turned into utter hatred at the men's comments Pigs... She gasped slightly as Oblen picked her up and jumped out the window.Then seeing that they were surrounded by the bikers she frowned slightly, and clinched her teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:24 pm
Oblen crosses his arms as they circle them, not scared of them... it was only a circle movement. They laughed before one whipped his chain at Oblen, which caused him to yelp a bit and jump back into one's crowbar swing... this one he managed to dodge. He then said "Alright guys... If you don't go I'm going to have to hurt you." They laughed as a chain swing his way. Oblen grabs the chain and pulls the man off the bike and to him where he fell at his feet and laid by them. The empty bike slowed to a halt, causing the circling bikes to crash into each other and the men to fall out. Oblen picks up the biker at his feet with one hand and tosses him lazily to the other bikers which two caught and carried away to talk to the biker and ask him if he's alright as the rest stood and walks toward Oblen who stood a bit in front of Mira, not wanting their hands to even touch her. "Uh... What do I need to do here?... Kill or whoop them?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm
Mira jumped slightly at the sight of the bikes crashing into one another.She blushed slightly at Oblen oddly protective stance in front of her and immediately shook her head "Don't kill them, that'll make matters far worse..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 pm
Oblen quickly asks "Well, do I fight them?... If so... could I use my powers or should I still hide them or what?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 pm
Mira bit her lip trying to decide "Do whatever you think you should do and It's a bit late not seeing as they've figured your wings are real."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:17 pm
Before Oblen could speak again one of the bikers swung his crowbar at him. Oblen stopped it with his hand and heated it up quickly to a fine red and the man lets go of it. Obeln then tosses the heated crowbar to the ground as two men joined the biker and the rest stood as back-up. One used a chain to wrap around Oblen's arm quickly the one the lost his weapon stepped up and grabbed at Oblen's neck as the third stepped towards Mira. Oblen quickly head butts the man attempting to choke him to knock him out before quickly throwing his wrapped arm back to send the man with the chain into the man heading towards Mira to send them to the ground on each other. Obeln then wraps the chain around them and melts it tied before looking to the rest. A few more came forward and tried at Oblen, but were just shot back with telekinesis. The man with the soggy jacket had his arms crossed to say "Let's fly... the cops will show up soon and I aren’t going to be shown up by a freak then sent to jail!" The ones that could stand then scoops up their bikes and drive off as a few bikers lay there... one having a cell phone in hand and talking with the police. Oblen sighs to ask Mira without looking back "You alright?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 pm
Shaking slightly Mira nodded "I'm fine..Just a little shocked." She stood quietly watching some of the bikers drive off before shaking her head slightly.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games