Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 pm
"I should have stayed quiet, though...I'm little more than a slave when it comes to my class..." Bomani held onto her hand and leaned over until his head was in her lap, and he sighed again.
"At least we can stay together for longer." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:37 pm
Chione bit her bottom lip, raising her other hand to stroke his cheek once. "Bomani," she began, "do you feel like a slave, here?" She wondered how he felt, and wondered if there was some way she could make him feel more...comfortable in the palace, despite his status.

((Have to go for a while. It might be late your time when I log back on.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 pm
Bomani closed his eyes, trying to relax. He shook his head softly. "No...I don't feel like a slave, it is simply my status...I am treated well, however. People do not treat me as a common slave, or soldier, because of what I do." he said, looking up. He opened his eyes slowly, looking into hers and smiling.
"And of course, you make it all the more bearable." he whispered.

[K. G'night, I'm off.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 pm
Placing a kiss on his forehead Chione, smiling a little back at him. "Well, I'm happy I can do that for you." She whispered, gripping his hand. She wanted to make the most out of the time she had with him, to be able to be by his side without having to hide it.

"Now, we should probably treat that cut of yours, huh?" The princess said, changing the topic. However, she didn't want to move to get any ointment, not wanting to be away from Bomani for a second.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:00 am
Bomani nodded, moving a little so he could pull off his shirt. He examine the wound and grumbled. It was going to scar. "Great." he said, running a finger along the edge of the wound. It had dried, and didn't hurt to do this.
"I hope you don't mind that I carry a scar now." he said, looking up at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:51 pm
Seeing his wound Chione frowned, knowing that it was all her fault. "I'm sorry," She said, moving him so that she could get up and walk, retrieving ointment and bandages. "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have had a wound, and won't have a scar." She sat down on the bed again and began to apply the ointment to his wound.

((Sorry, I'm on the track team now and they have practice everyday. I might not be able to be on Gaia as much as I used to. crying ))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 am
[That's alright...and actually kinda awesome biggrin What race?]
-----
Bomani put his hand on her cheek, feeling the soft, smooth skin under his rough hand.
"It's okay." he whispered. "I'll wear it as a badge of pride, knowing that while I took a hit, I still protected you." he said. "Besides...I've already got a scar from before this." he said. She probably hadn't noticed it, but there was one near his waist on his back, that went horizontal.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 pm
((Ah, well, I'm not used to running at all (in volleyball, it was intense in cross-training, not running specifically). So, I'm kind of suffering. xd [fails] Um...I used to do sprints and long jump, but now I'm trying throwing. ^^))

Chione's lips pursed a little, still feeling a bit bad. However, his words had assuaged her worry. "Um...how did you get the first one?" She asked him as she proceeded. After applying the ointment she began undoing the bandage from its neat roll. She then placed her hand on his arm, motioning him to lift them so she could properly cover the wound.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:04 am
"I'll show it to you when we're done." Bomani said as she worked. He sat up a little and lifted his arms, smiling slightly. Her touch was so soft and tender.
"I got it during an attack on our tribe...one that...killed a few people." he said, his mother among the dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:48 pm
"Oh...I'm sorry." Chione said, keeping her eyes on the work she was doing as she began to wrap the bandage around him by bringing her arms so that she was almost hugging him each time the cloth came around. Now that she thought about it, she couldn't imagine him being a warrior as a child, or even during his adolescence. To her Bomani was the best friend she ever had, her lover. Remembering what had happened the night before a chill went up her spine, but she kept that to herself as she finished dressing the wound.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm
"It's okay." Bomani whispered as she dressed the wound. When she finished, he took one of her hands and gently kissed the top of it. "Thank you." he whispered, letting her hand go. He looked up into her eyes, not saying another word for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:23 pm
Chione's memories of the night before ebbed away as he acted like the man she knew and loved, making her take his hand though he had let go of her own. Then she moved to kiss him lightly, cherishing the moment until a thunderous crash could be heard from the courtyard, causing her to part with alarm from the sound.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:07 am
Bomani had just been about to put his hand behind her head when she pulled away, and he heard the crash. Quickly he got up and stood in front of Chione, ready to protect her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:56 pm
The sound of a crowd came from the palace gates, and suddenly Chione's door was opened by a servant boy followed by a handful of maids. Out in the hallway guards were running to the courtyard, carrying their weapons with brazen grips and urgency in their eyes.

"Rebels have broken the palace gates and the Pharaoh's orders are to take the Princess and to hide her. She is no longer safe here." The servant boy explained, walking up to Bomani. In the meanwhile the maids scurried around Chione's room, hurrying to pack what the two of them could carry while the princess stood in shock as she tried to absorb the information. "Once the maids have finished, it is possible to have her leave through the back passageway."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 pm
Bomani nodded. "Stay here. Guard her." he turned to Chione. "I'll be right back." he said, running across the hall to his room. He returned in a minute or two carrying a belt with a second, smaller sword on it, and hastened to clasp it around Chione's waist. "You'll need to defend yourself." he said. He looked at the maids, then at the servant. "Do you know the way to the tunnels?" he asked. Bomani did, and if the boy did, they would separate. He was not going to endanger Chione's life waiting for her clothes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games