Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:34 pm
((It's fine with me))

"You wouldn't, you love Raine too much to watch her die" Riku replied and looked at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 pm
"Lord Vale would protect her. I personally have no feelings for her. Plus... when you die here you don't die forever... look at Alucard there." He said dropping the gravity spell.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 pm
Raine walked up behind Riku "He would kill me and Vale will do nothing because that isn't who he is" she said, not betraying the sadness she truly felt about it "He wouldn't care if i died here if he cared if I died in the first place"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 am
"I can't blame you for anything Lord Vale." Kirra said as she returned to her feet. "You only did the favor I had asked, and this is the outcome of it. Besides, you aren't as crual as my father, so serving under you does give some relief, though not much."

((Sorry it's so short....major writers block))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 pm
((Letting you know that I wont be on tomorrow. I'm going to be travling back home from my vaca, and wont have internet untill I get home.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:59 pm
"Then it asks the question... Why do you want to be with someone who wouldn't care if you died or not? I just couldn't live with myself if I killed anybody I loved whether knowing it was the right thing or they would return" Riku replied to them both

Alucard stood up and looked around "I can't wait till we get out"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:38 am
"I do it because she needs to be stronger... and I will make her stronger, death is an enlightening experience, it hones the spirit and the mind to their limit. When I was like you I was strong sure... but now I can easily outclass everyone here, I could outclass you in the real world too, take me into Heaven and I'd still win." Vale said from his seat behind Astral Vale. "If you've any last words for each other I'd say them now... you're about to be in pain of such indescribable magnitude the sheer weight will kill you before you realize what happened..." He continued.

((And yes, Vale is a huge god mod... he's supposed to be impossibly strong.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 pm
((Yeah but a demon beating a angel in heaven strong?))

Riku shrouded himself around by darkness before light burst through and he hit the floor panting "You're wrong... you... always... were" Riku stood up weakly using all his power just to break the seal "A warrior's greatest weapon, is the heart... My soul is my power" He held his hand out behind him as his sword appeared again  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 am
((Yes, In fact he's so strong that the war's finale is Vale holding God hostage. lol. His genetics are, Human/Undead/Dragon. If I had to say the only thing that would be stronger than him is a Legion, like Pelendralaar. And Vale absorbed part of his soul into him.))

((Anybody seen Nights? Cause she would have enough power to erect that type of barrier. And she'd protest Vale killing them so easily.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:05 pm
(which is stupid and I don't think i'm putting that into the story, really defeats it being a romance almost)

Raine sighed as she crossed her arms "What an ego" she mumbled before sitting down on the ground "Whatever, let him kill me. I stopped caring" she said simply even thought it hurt her to say those words, there was nothing she could do about it because Vale was egotistical and had no mercy or shame, it was strange that he even loved her  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:53 am
((Yeah a better romance is him about to die and Raine watching))

Riku shook his head "Not happening... You've already said to be with him over me and I'm over that, but still, I'm NOT letting him kill you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 pm
((I'm back....at least for a day I am. Things didn't go quite as planned. Got home later than expected and leaving again in a couple days to go on another vacation with my bf. I think the place we'll be staying at has internet though, so I should be able to stay updated.))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 am
((If you want a play by play... Let's see the day before the war We meet one last time. And order each other to forget the other and to fight our hardest against each other when we see one another. War comes along and every day of battle ends in basically a stalemate between the two of us. You (Riku) are basically her bodyguard eventually you die(Sorry) Which gets her angry, and a few months later she gets revenge. Then mine dies, Kirra(Angel Zetsumi) And I go on a three day nonstop berserk insanity killing spree. and after three days I'm pretty much spent and she finally defeats me. Vale is taken prisoner, and I'm sentenced to be executed on the day of my execution, a month after my capture, Before they [type of execution here] me Raine gives me the order to escape. So my Character does escape then he takes God hostage, well his human body hostage you can't really kill god, and he can't defeat Vale because he's Death killing Death requires Death's permission and he's not going to give it. So yeah... that's the thing there. But Vale actually dying is... near impossible he can live without his head... his execution is gonna have to be... different. Perhaps a holy spell pr something... cast by God himself. We need to converse on that Ari.))

Vale stared at them Riku had said he wasn't going to 'Let' vale kill her... perhaps he needed a wake-up call. "You're dismissed." He said and Astral Vale fades away. Vale gets up and walks over to where Astral had been. "You'll fight me." he said with a grin "And I'll tell you what..." Vale said grinning as he was rubbing his shoulder. Suddenly you hear a crack as he breaks it. There's a small flash and Vale's left arm falls to the ground. "I'll fight you with one arm." He said with a chuckle, motioning for Riku to bring it. "I'll even give you a free shot." He taunted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:22 am
Riku stood up and held out the blade "I already know all about this place, I know your not really going to fight me, you'll let your world fight for you... So here's a news flash, I'm not like the others" He poured out darkness out and healed his arm before a mask appeared on his neck and a crack of darkness appeared behind him, he flashed behind him and watched his sword stab into vale

Alucard smiled "I wouldn't underestimate him, he's very 'close' to me" He smirked evily  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:38 pm
Vale didn't flinch as the blade cut into him impaling him easily. "Is that all?" Vale asked. "I figured you'd have gone for the head, I did give you free shot you shouldn't squander that." Vale said lambasting Riku. "But then again... Any living creature if not dead would be crippled." He said walking forward off the blade. "But I think you've a point..." Vale said materializing a chair which he sat down in. "Out here you've no real chance at victory... So how about we go somewhere You have the advantage..." He opened a massive energy portal. Night, Raine, Vale, RIku, and Alucard Were going to the Verdant Fields A massive expanse of holy ground located a thousand miles from the Holy Capital of Heaven. They would be undisturbed, for a few minutes being Demons they would raise the alarm, especially since there was royalty here. As they entered the area Vale could feel the holy energy coursing through him and he starts to steam as it burns him. "Alucard... feels fantastic here doesn't it." His face had a demented grin splashed across it. "This holy energy burns wonderfully." He floats out of his chair and faces Riku. "Tell you what... I'll give you another free shot." He said his arm suddenly reattached to his body. "But I'll be with both arms... Angels know how to use this energy and I'd be a fool to underestimate that." He said gesturing for Riku to 'Bring it' again.

((SUPER GOD MOD! Nights... I feel sorry for you... you've just been left out of a great chunk of this story... So Vale has erected a barrier around you so you don't get burned. Although being a high demon it wouldn't hurt much.))  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff