Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:42 pm
Racy ended up hopping out of the tre. "ima go take a walk.." she sai back to fang in the tree. she wanted to look for some of the others, in case they were okay, or if she could find them at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:43 pm
angel_eyes200
Racy ended up hopping out of the tre. "ima go take a walk.." she sai back to fang in the tree. she wanted to look for some of the others, in case they were okay, or if she could find them at all.

*Reks appers next to her* "Hey race!"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

Racy jumped, a bit startled to be suprised from Reks breaking the silence. she turned around and smield widely as she bear hugged him. "Reks!!! im so glad your okay!! weve been looking for you for days! wereve you been??"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:47 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

Racy jumped, a bit startled to be suprised from Reks breaking the silence. she turned around and smield widely as she bear hugged him. "Reks!!! im so glad your okay!! weve been looking for you for days! wereve you been??"
*he hugs her tightly* "Ive been finding the answer"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:48 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

she puleld away, holding his shoulders, wide eyed. "did you find anything?" she was kinda anxious, as you could see in ehr eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:53 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

she puleld away, holding his shoulders, wide eyed. "did you find anything?" she was kinda anxious, as you could see in ehr eyes.

"racy me and you are alike""We're both stuck here be cause we arent complete""everything begins from sleep""when we where created we never where asleep""But thats why we have those abilty when our eyes change cllor...where different from others ..."  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"racy me and you are alike""We're both stuck here be cause we arent complete""everything begins from sleep""when we where created we never where asleep""But thats why we have those abilty when our eyes change cllor...where different from others ..."
"well, how are fang and yume and kira here? how are they like us?" she asked, a bit confised. but yes, it was true. her eyes do change color with ehr emotions. shes never seen fang, or yume, or kira, or craig change color before...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:58 pm
((Dx g2g!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"well, how are fang and yume and kira here? how are they like us?" she asked, a bit confised. but yes, it was true. her eyes do change color with ehr emotions. shes never seen fang, or yume, or kira, or craig change color before...

there diffrent to....there hearts are made up of pure darkness....
but they dont know it....they probly got sealed away here beacuse of that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:01 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

Racy titled her head ever so slightly. she put a hand to where her heart was. "are our hearts liek that too? is my heart dark?" she asked, like an innocent little child. "i dont think Fang;s heart is dark though... none of them seem to have darkness in them. theyre all so kinda and nice. theyre like my family..." she said, a bit concerned, worried.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:03 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

Racy titled her head ever so slightly. she put a hand to where her heart was. "are our hearts liek that too? is my heart dark?" she asked, like an innocent little child. "i dont think Fang;s heart is dark though... none of them seem to have darkness in them. theyre all so kinda and nice. theyre like my family..." she said, a bit concerned, worried.

(aw man you said u have to go....)
thats what i dont understand... how could people so nice be dark....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

((yeah last post. sweatdrop ))
Racy frowned. "so.. we have black hearts too?" she asked.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

((yeah last post. sweatdrop ))
Racy frowned. "so.. we have black hearts too?" she asked.
No....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:27 pm
Kira frowned, "My heart is not dark! It's red, Like in onee-chan's science books. And it doesn't look like a heart at all! More like a lump." she ranted.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:59 pm
Racy tilted her head. "so.. they hve dark hearts, and we have color changing eyes...?" she said, a bit confused how that worked. "and..us.. we're differnet from the others?" racy asked a bit worried. she didnt want to be different form Fang, because she was afraid theyd be separated somehow. but at least she'd have Reks. she blushed, rembering some past with him, but she tried to ignor it and turned to Kira. she faked a convincing smile and ruffled Kira's hair. "yeah, i bet you do.." she took Kira from Craig and walked around with Kira on piggy back. "wheres Yume anyways?" she said, noticing yume wasnt anywhere in sight.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff