Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: (Where am I: (What am I doing?: (How do I feel?:
What am I thinking?: (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, hi Mel! I haven't seen you for a while!'' she looked up at Mel who was standing above them.
" And yeah, I guess they wouldn't find that very helpful." She laughed.

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ Crap! Sorry, i edited it cuz i read that wrong, Rawwk.))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Mel looked at the girl called Caitlin Engels and smiled, then to the girl called Cloe. She nodded her head and said, "Nice to meet you too." The girl Lorelai also happened to have been Sorted into Gryffindor and now she was speaking to Mel too. Mel nodded to her. "Oh, hi. The train, right?" The girl asked if she was excited to be in Gryffindor. Mel shrugged and said, "Not really, honestly. I mean, my cousins and uncle were Gryffindors."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam started to drift off through the Sorting, daydreaming about Quidditch practice and spending more time with his friends, even Chase. He glanced over at the boy at Ravenclaw Table, talking with his brother. Sam smirked and shrugged his shoulders. So yeah, I was nicer to Si this summer cause of what happened with Chase... that shouldn't mean I should change how I always behave... Right? Lost in thought, he didn't even notice a whole bunch of first years Sorted into Gryffindor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor

User Image

Who am I with?: Gryffindor's (Where am I: Great Hall (What am I doing?: Talking (How do I feel?: Happy
What am I thinking?: Yup, Train (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Lorelai nodded.
" Yeah, the train." She looked over at the boy she was sitting next to, who seemed to have just come out of a trance.
" Hi, I'm Lore." She reached out her hand.

User Image

((OOC~~ She's talking to Samuel))
I spent my time watching

Kai Sparrowheart

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah took her attention off of the Boggart when she saw the professor took care of it. She then brought her attention back to the argument and really wanted to speak her mind. She was shy though so she didn't know how to approach it. Then she heard anther girl speak and turned to look at Melinda. Hannah lightly smiled as she tried to step out of her comfort zone and talk to someone. Maybe the sorting hat was wrong to put her in Gryffindor. She wasn't brave at all all she was, was super shy. Hannah sighed and looked around to see if someone noticed her at all so she could make a friend.

Mood--- Shy

Location--- Gryffindor Table

"Thoughts" I need to make some friends...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam blinked when the first year girl spoke to him. "Oh, hey. Sorry, lost in thought. I'm Samuel, but I prefer Sam. And never Sammie," he said with a smirk and shook her hand.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor

User Image

Who am I with?: Samuel, Mel, other Gryffindor's(Where am I: Gryffindor table (What am I doing?: Talking (How do I feel?: Okay
What am I thinking?: Gryffindor (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

" I prefer Lore, short for Lorelai, but never Lori."
She smiled and looked around for a little while. She wondered where Richard was...
" So. Gryffindor. Is it fun?" She asked Sam.

User Image

((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited and confused

OoC: (())

Raiden looked down, the boy had disengaged, but once again she had gone off and started on the wrong foot. She felt terrible about it, why couldn’t she have just politely disagreed with him and then they could have shook hands and gone their separate ways. She closed her eyes for a second then opened them, grateful that everyone else she had gotten into a fight with today had been much more levelheaded than she was.

She leaned back against the table grabbing her soccer ball again. A though occurred to her, though she had grown up calling it a soccer ball since her father was American. People here might actually call it a football. Unfortunately, the situation didn’t even allow her to smile at her small discovery.

Though she didn’t say anything to the Cameron she knew the fight was her fault, maybe when the steam blew off from it she’d swallow her pride and apologize to him and anyone else that had witnessed the fight. But for now the words were stuck in the back of her thought.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:21 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sat quietly as Caitlin sided with both he and Raiden, which also meant she hasn't sided with either one of them. He looked up at the blonde girl with blue eyes again. "Yeah, you don't care, you got put in Gryffindor for a reason. If you did care about blood, you'd be in Slytherin," he told her before looking back at the sorting. That's when another blonde girl was sorted into the house of lions. "Hey, I'm Cameron," he said coolly once Melinda introduced herself.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:57 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

As the list of wand woods and cores had jumbled out into the open world, Cersei greedily wrapped her fingers around each description as she hastily pulled a small book out from under a petite handbag she had halfheartedly carried throughout the entire train and boat ride. It was a similar book to the one Ada had read while within Ollivanders, containing the descriptions and hints of each wood and core. But before she could flip open to the right pages, Raiden and Cameron began a bout of back and forth fiery duel of words and glares.

Cersei could only blink, her lilac eyes veering back and forth between boy and girl. Even as the commotion disengaged and died down, a fire still churned within her. Her father was Slytherin, and by Caitlin’s standpoint, her father was exactly as she described—a blood purist bigot. If her mother could have attended Hogwarts, she was sure she’d had been in the house of snakes too—though she lacked the pure blood line. ”Slytherins aren’t the house for gits, and prats, Cameron. They’re for the cunning. There’s been plenty of halfbloods and muggleborn sorted into Slytherin, and plenty of blood purists made it into houses like Ravenclaw and Gryffindor too.

“The houses were all united hundreds and hundreds of years ago when the school was first founded… And besides, my Aunt Catherine was a Slytherin, and she met and dated a Hufflepuff, whom she’s now married too.

“Really, all of the blood rubbage has been overlooked and practically forgotten about ever since You-Know-Who was defeated by Harry Potter… So you’re not really going to have to worry about that Cam—Raiden’s right."

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- with Gryffindor Table
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Alicevamp0

Hilarious Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 am
Raya Ishtar

First Year

House:Gryffindor

Mood:Happy

User Image

Raya looked across the hall to where she saw her twin sitting at the slytherin table, and wondered why she was sorted into THAT house her twin was studious not evil. Raya sighed and decied to ask her twin about the hats decision later. Raya then turned to the girl named Melinda and the boy named Cameron who had just spoken "hi i'm Raya ,but you can call me Rose"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:16 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked back at the Sytherin Table to watch what was going on with the Boggart. She noticed that now two people had used the same spell, but the Boggart was still there. Hannah turned her whole body to watch the fight between the creature and the other wizards.

Mood--- Shy

Location--- Gryffindor Table

"Thoughts" I hope it goes away....

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sighed when Elizabeth tried to reason with him. There was no way he could argue with her, for he didn't receive all the details and facts about Slytherin. Everything he knew about any of the four houses were just things he'd learned from other first years. When the girl said Raiden was correct, Cameron turned his head towards her, his hair slightly flipping with it. "Alright, sorry," he said with a smirk. At the moment, he didn't care who started the argument, whether it was she or he. She was a girl, and he knew he had to be the one apologizing.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Mood: Blah

Thoughts: Ugh

Love Interest: No one
OoC: (())

“Me too,” Raiden said though the words came out a little begrudgingly. She did like how Cersei had said she was right though. She didn’t want to start off on the wrong foot with this boy especially if she’d be stuck in the same house as him. She sighed trying to think of something, anything, that she could say to him that wouldn’t spark another argument. When nothing came to mind she turned away awkwardly and muttered to herself, “Dear Lord, at this rate I’ll be expelled before classes even start let alone I learn how to play Quidditch.”

She really didn’t like that smirk on Cameron’s face, and simple looks had set her off before. Oh, please control yourself! She counseled herself silently, you’re like a time bomb!

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

The soft, demure smile that had been painted on the young half-veela’s plush carmine lips faded, if only for the moment, when she realized just how rude she must have seemed—cutting into their conversation like that. Not that she truly minded what anyone thought of her, not really, she was only here to have fun… In any way possible. Pursing her lips together, Cersei tilted her head. ”Sorry, I didn’t mean to say it like that, and—you don’t have to apologize—“ Cersei interjected with a teasing wink of her eye, to assure him that she was serious. Although, she mused, he is cute. With a giggle on her lips, her lilac eyes drifted towards Raiden with a curious curl to her brow.

Raiden seemed lost in her thoughts, caught in a spiral that Cersei couldn’t fathom to ignore—she knew it quite well. Her short temperament infused with her veela blood already made for a lethal combination, but still, she couldn’t help but think of how well she would get along with her. Which was rare, Cersei had always been better at befriending the male race, than any female—but Raiden seemed different. Her gaze roaming, she began to realize she liked what she saw. The curl to Raiden’s lips and the spark of fire in her eyes… She’s pretty cute, too. Her thoughts raced, and her face grew scarlet at the realization of what had just happened.

Did I really just--? She turned to look away, blinking her eyes before returning her smile to Cameron and Raiden with sheepish trepidation. ”Oh—that’s not true!” Cersei chimed in, barely overhearing Raiden’s muttering from under her breath. ”My older cousin got in a lot of trouble at Hogwarts. Nearly got in a duel every year, and especially during the sorting feasts… My aunt had to send him a howler practically every year.” She explained with a fit of giggles.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- with Gryffindor Table
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games