Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Yvette sits quietly by herself at one of the chess tables in the common room, tilting her head while she absently moves the pieces. She didn't have any homework to complete, and she hadn't managed to make many friends yet. Only a few acquaintances... But she remembered that quiet Ravenclaw boy called Night, and she remembered thinking that they might have a lot in common. If only she could get him to talk to her more...

She quietly moves another piece, check-mating herself and sighing quietly before getting up to move closer to the warm fire.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Cameron Rowley: Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron intertwined his fingers with Elli's when he felt her hand brush against his. "Anything, I guess. We've still got a few hours before curfew," he said, noting how quickly the Quidditch game finished. If only Elli was old enough to go into Hogsmeade. Cameron would have asked her to go, and possibly would have turned a normal hang out day into a date. There's always next here, he thought, letting out an almost inaudible sigh. Slowly, his eyes followed a first year girl who sat across from them, clearly enjoying the fireplace.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Yvette looks up carefully when she feels a pair of eyes on her, glancing to the older boy and his girlfriend. She didn't know either of them, but she gave a small wave and smiled quietly, deciding to leave them alone. Her owl was upstairs, and she stood quietly to go and check on her. It had been all day since she'd been in to visit.

(Exit to Dormitory)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Alaric stared.
"You've never talked to anyone else? That's not healthy," he said with a chuckle. He hasn't been the most social person ever, but he did know generally how to communicate. He sat up in his chair.
"Okay, well maybe it's time you made some friends. Or at least friends that you don't ever feel the need to flirt with," he said sarcastically. He was killing a dead horse, but he didn't care.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~. ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:49 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Elli sighed gently and looked around the common room. "Well... um not much interesting is going on here... we could go somewhere else.. if you like?"She said looking up at him with grey-blue eyes and small smile. Maybe if she could get him alone where people wouldn't be staring things might be a bit more interesting. With how he was looking around the room and watching people, he didn't much like people looking at him.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h
[/size  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:03 pm
How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei shrugged and ran a hand through his hair awkwardly. "I've never really had time...."He said trailing off. He didn't really want to talk about the reasons behind that. Telling a kid you only just met a few months ago that you didn't have time to talk to people outside of your sisters because your mother and brother were killed by your father who then went crazy wasn't a great way to make friends. "I don't flirt with everyone!" He said with a laugh, glad for the subject change. Maybe that would stop Alaric from asking why.
OOC:...

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:30 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron nodded. "Sure!" he exclaimed before quickly adding, "If you want." He was glad Elli was the one to suggest leaving the common room. Although it wasn't filled with people, there were students in it. Students who could laugh at him if anything embarrassing happened.

wearing
((You choose where to go! >: D ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:46 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Elli blinked and then smiled brightly. He was smiling again which made her smile. She squeezed his hand and led the way out of the common room.
OOC: *Exit to um... Stone Circle* xD

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

"Hang on a second," he said before she could leave. He went to the boys' dormitories to change out of his quidditch clothing, and while he was there, he remembered the potion he got to keep from Alchemy class. Eliminates hesitation from fear, he repeated the professor's words in his head before spilling it onto his tongue and swallowing the liquid. Cameron only got to keep a small portion, so enough for one time. After a few minutes, he walked back down to Elli. "Ready." Holding Elli's hand, Cameron followed her out of the common room.

wearing
((Exit to Stone Cirlcle))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Yvette returns to her place beside the fire, 'A Standard Book of Spells' open in her lap while she holds her wand in her hand. A little extra Charms practise could never hurt. Flipping to the first page, she read over the information regarding the spells 'Wingardium Leviosa' and 'Lumos'. Since these were the first in the book, she expected that they would be the first she would learn in her Charms class. It was time for a little head start. 'You can never be too prepared,' she though to herself.

Looking around for something to levitate, she places one of her quills on the chair in front of her and clears her throat quietly. With a swish and a flick of her wand as the book had illustrated, she speaks the spell, "Wingardium Leviosa." Lifting her wand, the feather followed as if it was attached by puppet strings, bringing a smile to Yvette's face. She would have to try with something heavier, next.

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Alaric laughed, looking at Rei.
"You're right. You don't flirt with everyone. Just anything that is male and has a pulse," he said and started laughing again. He wondered how an eleven year old wouldn't have time for socialization, but didn't press it. He shrugged it off as being busy with chores.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~. ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Field → Gryffindor Common Room

David ran back to the common room right after the game. The loss wasn't his disappointment. He was happier about getting to play than anything else. Rushing up the stairs to the boy's dormitory he changed into something more casual and came back down with a piece of parchment, his quill, and some ink. Taking a seat at one of the tables he started working away at a letter he was going to send to his parents. David couldn't wait to tell them about the good news.

With: Alone at the moment

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Anyone feel free to join him if you want
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Happy.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels, sort of.

Sam walked into the common room holding hands with Remy and carrying his broom in the other hand. Despite their loss, the happening at the courtyard had him happy, although his jaw still kinda hurt. He smiled at Remy. "Meet you back down here after showers?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked in beside Sam, her broom flipped over her shoulder. "Of course Sam!" she said, giggling. She still hadn't lost the blush from the courtyard yet, and didn't think she would any time soon! That didn't bother her in the least! She hugged her compatriot and hurried up the stairs to scrub off.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Happy.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels, sort of.

He watched her go upstairs, glad that no one else was in the common room, than ran upstairs himself. He was back downstairs about ten minutes later, smelling fresh as a daisy and wearing clean, comfortable clothes. He sank into the chair beside the fire to wait for Remy.

Out Of Character: ...

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games