Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:38 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor giggled as he watched Ariana write out her signature in the air, "See~ No need to worry~" He said with a wink. Victor then smiled at the permission to use the nickname, it was a lot easier for him to say Ari anyway. Sometimes a French tongue was a curse rather than a blessing, "Well...Thanks for being...how do people say?" He thought of the word, "Awesome?"

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I'm glad Ari's gonna pursue her dream~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:56 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

As soon as Victor got back on his feet, his vision started to fade, the room felt like it was blurring around him...was...was this the rest he needed? At the moment Victor didn't even care that this wasn't his bed, he just felt...tired. Victor then slumped forward as he collapsed in the common room, his body twitched some...but then stilled as his mind started to fade.

Now that he was on the floor, a small pool of blood formed around his head as his cloak had been torn some revealing large ugly cuts littered around his arm, which were starting to bleed from the impact. Victor was out of commission.

I feel ... you know?
My inner thoughts are, "......."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "THIS TAKE PLACE IN FUTURE EVENTS. Closed plot. <3 " Out of character.

heather030595

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:05 am
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

Terren sat on the couch in the Common Room, practicing his trumpet yet again. He was determined to get better, as good as he could be, the very best trumpet player ever. That took practice, he knew. As he tooted a simple tune, he was oblivious to the person entering the room. He could not hear them enter, after all, through his tooting. However, when something crashed to the floor behind him, Terren jumped and turned, curious as to what he may find. Maybe a cat knocked over some books or something. When he looked, it was not books that he saw. It was Victor, collapsed on the floor! The boy threw his trumpet on the couch and jumped up to run to his friend's side. "Victor! Can you hear me, Victor? Get up, buddy. You gotta get up. This is no place for a nap!" He started shaking the pink haired boy by the shoulder. That was when he noticed the blood and the cuts on the other boy's arm. His head was bleeding! And so was his arm! This wasn't good! "Oh no! I-I-I gotta get help! Yeah! Get help! I'm on it!" he exclaimed to himself. Terren carefully rolled his friend over, and pulled him into his arms. Victor was surprisingly lighter than Terren imagined him to be. He lifted him up and got his balance before rushing off towards the Hospital Wing. He had to get help for his best friend before it was too late!

{Exit to Hospital Wing}

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:43 pm
        User ImageUser Image

At the entrance of the Hufflepuff common room, which was in a corner of the kitchen corridor, Autumn took out her wand. She tapped, two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the familiar rhythm of the name of one of the four founders of Hogwarts, "Helga Hufflepuff." The lid swung open, revealing the hidden entrance into the cozzy little common room. "Watch your heads," Autumn said as she crawled in.

Once inside, she addressed the first years again. "Make sure you tap the correct barrel, which is two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff'." The fifth year prefect threw up her hands and gestured to the entire common room, "Welcome to Hufflepuff!"

Kai Sparrowheart
                                      PropertyofGaara
                                      Tr3AcL3 TarT
                                      murruelecreuset
                                      Rawwry
                                      snarechicks are cool
                                      Voracious Voxy
                                      Cara MiaKitty

_____________________ _ _ _ _____________________

* * * A S M I L E I S P R I C E L E S S

B U T S O M E T I M E S . . .

A T E A R M I G H T H O L D M O R E M E A N I N G

✿ ✿ ✿

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hallway to the Basement -> Hufflepuff Common Room

Walking into the Hufflepuff common room Alice and Jasper were surprised to see just how cozy and inviting the room was with its earthy tones. This had to be the best common room of them all or at least that's what Alice was thinking. "Wow." she was so amazed she hardly clued in to what Autumn was saying luckily Jasper was. "Did you hear her Alice? She said tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff'." he repeated making sure she got it. "Yeah I heard her." Alice said completely lying about it. So she hadn't been paying attention that's what Jazz was for right?

Wearing: School Robes

Wearing: School Robes

With: Each other... first years, and Autumn
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image

The owl had long since cascaded into the depth of the castle. Its patience timed precisely as its perched position atop a statue was suddenly lifted by heaving wings and the owl swept into the common room. Only one particular face stood out, and the owl dutifully reached Adalaide where ever she was hidden. Two separate letters entailed, and each one up to the vices of her choice. To read them, or destroy them.

To Adalaide

Ada,

You’ll know what to do. You’ll know better than I.
I told her I’d have to disappear, that I had a job to do. But plans changed.
They always do, don’t they?
But I’m still here.
I don’t know what she’s said; I don’t know what you know. I don’t know if it’s best this way.
But you’ll know what to do. You’ll know better than I.

Tay

To Michelle

Michelle,

I’m still here.
It didn’t go quite as I planned it; it was better.
You should have seen it.
You should have been there.
I’m in Cromer now, by the beach.
The sun cuts so deep into the ocean.
The moon sits so shallow on the surface.
Yellow wheat and gold sands; it’s quiet.
You’d like it here.

My truancy has been noted, however.
And one day soon, I’ll have to go back.
But you’re wrong; her death isn’t the answer.
It never was.
They’re dime a dozen.

I’ve arranged a rendezvous.
My uncle will never see it coming.
But I have to know why.
You’ll understand.
Won’t you?

She was my mother, after all.
Wasn’t she?

Tay

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in the Common Roomspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tornspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why would he send this to me? Why...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide had been sitting in a chair, sketching, when the owl arrived. She stared at it for a moment, confused. Whose owl was it? Barn owls were hardly uncommon, but still, she didn't think she recognized it... she frowned, petting its head gently before taking the letters. There were two... one addressed to her, and one to Michelle, in handwriting that she didn't recognize. Her eyes narrowed, her brows crinkling in confusion. Who on Earth would be writing to her and Michelle? And why would the owl bring her both letters? She eyed them for a moment, unsure. Eventually, deciding that, after all, it was just a letter, what harm could there be? When she read, it, though, she went cold. Tay... it was from Tay. Why was Tay writing to her? She read the letter two, three, four more times before realizing... this was what Michelle was all mopey about. Tay had taken off, he'd disappeared and, for once, cut the Slytherin out of the loop. Michelle didn't know where he was... and he had, what, written to tell her? But why involve her, why send the letter to Michelle's friend? Ada didn't understand him... had never really had a chance to, honestly.

spaceShe read the letter again, and finally, it clicked. He'd written her... because he thought she'd know if Michelle was better off without him. He knew he was bad for her... and he was going to let Ada decide if he was bad enough that Michelle didn't need to know where he was. The Hufflepuff bit her lip, a habit she'd thought she'd kicked, and eyed the other letter, which she'd set on the chair beside her. Her fingers twitched... she knew she shouldn't read it. Michelle would kill her. But... what if the answer to her question, the key to whether or not she should give it to the blonde, was in there? He'd been cryptic with her, didn't know her... maybe he was trying to sway things in his favor, good enough to take a chance but not good enough to play fair. It seemed to suit him... her expression shifted to a glare. She wasn't Michelle's mother, she shouldn't have been put in this position, trying to decide what was best for her friend... And Michelle would be totally furious that Tay had given the letter to Ada instead of her. That... might not be a bad thing. Ada knew her friend; the Slytherin had been fuming since what Ada now assumed was the last time she'd seen him. But she'd not blown up, not gone off... she'd been keeping it to herself, quiet and burning. And she'd be even more furious if she ever found out...

spaceAda sighed. He'd given her a choice, but not really. Michelle would never forgive her if she found out that Ada had hidden this from her. She could read Michelle's letter, but... well, the broken seal on it would anger Michelle almost as much as finding out Ada had gotten rid of it. And besides, the Hufflepuff didn't really trust that Tay wouldn't make another move in the future. The two of them couldn't seem to leave each other alone. Eventually, he'd seek Michelle out, and who was to say that he wouldn't tell Michelle that he'd written that letter? She'd rather stay on her friend's good side and hope that if things got bad, the Slytherin would keep her promise and tell her. They weren't supposed to keep secrets from each other... they'd promised. Her mind made up, and unwilling to sit here and risk changing it, Ada hopped off the chair and went to hunt down the silver-haired snake, hoping that, in the future, she wouldn't regret this.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image
Bow made love to needy string
In cooing fling - wanton whispers
Fondled under pianissimos,
Caressing callous hearts.

User Image

Miles flopped into an armchair by the fire, his gaze totally absorbed by a comic. He'd found it during the summer, and he had finally gotten around to reading it. It was confusing to say the least. After all, how many muggles disbelieved magic and somehow managed to come up with a story about a man that was invincible? He chuckled a bit, before looking out the window. He was honestly feeling a bit ill, and well, it was around that time of the month, too. That contributed more to his current bout of illness more than anything. He fingered the collar around his neck, thinking.

It had been a bit since Newlyn had discovered he was a werewolf, and well, while he was sure that she was uneasy about it, somehow she wasn't as adverse to it as she could have been. Which was odd. He was one of the very creatures that had taken the older girl's mother away from her, and yet, she... she cared about him. An odd feeling settled in his chest. He shook it off, equating it to his monthly cycle than anything more. However, he had to admit, he was tempted to go to her place over the summer break to help her with learning the violin. Deciding to shove it out of his mind for the moment, he returned to his comic. After all, he did need to figure out just where he was going for the summer. He was basically homeless, and a homeless orphan didn't have that many places he could go.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Well, no use thinking about it now. I doubt I'll have an opportunity to go anywhere but the orphanage unless some distant relation takes me in. But who in their right mind would take in a werewolf?
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
Honed impossibly through her tones.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // Milesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Almost the end of the year... I won't ever be coming back here again...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide entered the Common Room and plopped down without much thought, unlacing her shoes and kicking them off on the floor before tucking her feet under her, staring at the fire intently. This was her last year at Hogwarts; the weight of it was finally hitting her, the realization that she wouldn't be coming back here next year, or more than likely ever again. It was rare occasions where former students were called to the school, things like the Valentine's Dance, which she would never be invited to since she wasn't dating a younger student, or if they became a professor, which she didn't see happening. The one thing she was looking forward to about being out of school was getting to see Chris, after all, why would she actively choose to put herself in a situation where she was stuck back at the castle again? She glanced around the Common Room, almost like she was trying to memorize it; every stone, every chair. After this year, she'd never see it again...

spaceThe seventh year was desperate for some sort of distraction from her somewhat depressing thoughts. When her eyes fell on Miles, she smiled. "Uh, hey, Miles! What're you reading?" She didn't know the younger boy all that well, had really only spoken to him once or twice, if that. But, he was friends with Lyv and on the Quidditch Team, so that was good enough for her to feel comfortable talking to him. And she did need a distraction, badly. She wondered if he did too... something about him made her think he had something on his mind. But then, maybe she was just thinking that because she did. Seeing her own insecurities in other people. It was possible... she did hope that he wasn't annoyed at her for interrupting his reading, though, she realized, a faint blush spreading across her cheeks. She didn't want to annoy him, after all.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles looked down at the comic he was reading and shrugged. It was so bizarre that he couldn't help but chuckle. He hadn't noticed Ada come in, and he wondered if she even knew the comic in question. It was a good guess that no, she didn't. Then again, he had a feeling that some muggleborns probably had read it, or at least about this guy anyway. Maybe Ada was familiar with him? "Umm, it's a comic about some bloke with a cape and tights named Superman. I really don't have much more idea than that lass. It's, weird, like do muggles really believe any of this stuff?"

He'd read plenty of comics about Martin Miggs, and he wondered if this was somehow related to that comic book, but he doubted it. After all, he doubted that muggles actually believed that sort of thing. But it was a fun read though. He lifted up the comic for Ada to see and shrugged. "I dunno if you've ever read this thing, have you? I mean, it's kinda not something that magical folk read, but I figured I'd give it a shot."

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Well, no use thinking about it now. I doubt I'll have an opportunity to go anywhere but the orphanage unless some distant relation takes me in. But who in their right mind would take in a werewolf?
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Almost the end of the year... I won't ever be coming back here again...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide laughed a bit. Some block with a cape and tights. That described roughly 90% of the superheroes she knew anything about. Of course, she didn't know much about any of them, but she did know a bit. Her Oma thought the actor in one of the newer movies was a cutie, apparently. "I've heard of him. He's one of the more popular ones, I think. How'd you even get your hands on that around here, though?" His question about whether or not muggles believed in any of it made her tilt her head, though. Believe... "It's just a story. Fiction... I guess we really don't have much of that, huh? Closest we really get is Beedle the Bard and stuff like that. I mean, I read a lot of books, but they're mostly written by muggles. At least, I think they are. I guess we'd hardly know if the author was a witch by reading a book she wrote and published for muggles," the seventh year said, chuckling. She had always thought it was strange, how witches and wizards really didn't seem to have fictional stories... but then, she supposed that their reality was odd enough for them. After all, a good portion of the 'fiction' she read was about vampires, which was just a story to a muggle... but she was actually dating one, so she knew better. Her Oma certainly found magic to be as interesting as she did her films, after all. "I've only heard of him because of my Oma; she doesn't read the comics, though, she likes the films. I think she just has a crush on the actors, though. She sits in her living room watching them and cooing over them; drives my grandfather insane." She chuckled at the thought. Sometimes she was certain that Oma only did it to ruffle grandfather's feathers; she would always follow it up with a kiss on the cheek, and pat on his shoulder, and a wink. Ada liked to pretend it ended after that, but some nights she wasn't so sure. Still, she didn't have to live with them, so she could live in blissful denial.

spaceShe glanced around the room again, her expression wistful. She was going to miss this place... and her housemates, too, she realized. She didn't talk to many of them, and the ones she did talk to, the conversations were few and far between, but still. It was going to be strange staying home again. Going to work. Being an adult... she wasn't quite sure how that worked, really. "So, what're you going to do this Summer? Sit around reading muggle comics?" she asked, her expression teasing. Miles was... a fourth year? He'd have OWLs next year then... ouch. That was one thing she wouldn't miss; if she wasn't mistaken, she'd never have to take another test again. Job interviews would be a pain, especially since she was so horribly shy, but hey, she'd gotten a job at Dogweed and Deathcap without even trying, so how horrible could it really be? And it wasn't like she was leaving the job she had anytime soon; as abrasive as Jason could be, she did like the guy, and the job was pleasant. It wasn't like money was a concern, either... really, unless something major changed, she doubted she'd need to look for a new job anytime soon.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles blinked and recalled finding it at the Hawthorns before... He stopped that train of thought immediately. Ada didn't need to know he was a doom magnet to everyone he lived with. First his parents, then the Hawthorns, and he was pretty sure it extended to the Bleiddiaids and the Nolynns, considering that out of all of them, only Minn and... He stopped that train of thought too, because he was abandoned. Family in a pack, right? Wasn't that what Remy had stated the morning after she bit him? It was the end of the year, and he had nowhere, no one to go to, and... He crossed his arms around himself, the comic forgotten in his lap. Mistake after mistake, that's all he made. First by going into the forest, and then by accepting Remy's offer of a home. Making friends with any of them. All bad decisions. "I... got it from the Hawthorns. I... don't wanna talk about it."

He curled tighter into himself when Ada asked about what he was doing for the summer. He could feel something crawling out of his chest, something nasty and black and it felt to be consuming him and trying to escape at the same time. He'd buried the grief and the anger so far down within himself, he didn't know what to do. Smile and joke? He did that, way too much, and it just buried it deeper. A few tears threatened to escape, and Miles angrily dashed them away with his sleeve. He then looked at his arm. The same one that Remy had bitten over a year ago. Suddenly a rage he didn't even recognize as his own consumed him as he found himself first tearing at his throat, ripping the collar off and throwing it away before tearing apart the comic in his lap. He threw the remains into the fire, and then started trying to scratch off the scar on his arm left by Remy. "Cén fáth? Cad é an ifreann a rinne mé? Riamh d'iarr mé ar seo! Just a fháil amach, diabhal é! Ba mhaith liom a bheith gnáth arís!"

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
OOC: Translation: Why? What the hell did I do? I never asked for this! Just get off, damn it! I want to be normal again!
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide frowned when her question about his comic prompted his mood to shift. The Hawthorns... oh, no! Oh, that must be so upsetting... "I understand... I didn't realize you were close to them," she said, her expression sad. She'd known Heather from Quidditch, had considered the older girl something of a friend... even f they weren't close it was still sad. If he'd been close enough to find something in their home that he had with him now... oh, that must be awful. Her question about his Summer plans only seemed to make it worse. She eyed him carefully as he seemed to withdraw, concerned. She watched him wipe away tears before they had a chance to fall, and her heart ached. She understood... losing someone was difficult. More difficult than she ever would've known before Victoria.

spaceShe flinched a bit when she suddenly tore the collar he wore off and destroyed the comic, watching him throw the shreds into the fire. He spoke in Gaelic, and for the umpteenth time she wished she spoke the language, given how common it was among her classmates. Although, she'd never wanted to understand it more than she did in this moment. His hand went for his arm like he was trying to scratch something away, and she reached out to grab it, to stop him. "Miles, what are you doing? You shouldn't-" Her words died in throat when she saw the mark on his arm, a scar left from... a bite wound? What on Earth... her eyes fell to the collar he'd torn off, something she'd never really noticed about him until now. He was rarely seen without it... she swallowed hard. What was going on with him? "Miles, I know that... I know that it's hard, to face things that make you sad or angry or afraid, but... if you need to talk about it, or yell or scream or whatever... you should do that. If you don't want me to know whatever's going on, you can just keep speaking in Gaelic, I'll have no idea what you're saying. But... let it out. It's not good go keep it all buried inside." She fought the urge to sigh or flinch; things never seemed to go well for her when she tried to help people who were down. Of course, most of those occasions, it'd been Dhyl, and he was hopeless. Maybe... maybe Miles just needed to do that, to scream and yell. Sometimes, it helped. Ada'd done her own fair bit of screaming in her bedroom over Vicky and Melody. Not that her family knew; she'd muffled her room. She didn't think anyone had seen her really upset before, except Chris, when she'd fainted on him after the Circus. Honestly, she'd have loved him to've been there when she'd found out about Victoria. It would've been nice to have someone to listen, even if all she was doing was yelling and crying. Sometimes, that was all you could do.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:44 pm
Like a, like a, like a bullet train
Moving like the speed of sound
Feet can't keep on the ground
Can't stay in one place
Keep moving like a bullet train
'Cause I can't stop time
You keep blurring in my mind

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: awkward as all-get-out] [thinking: ...] [with: First Years] [at: Hufflepuff Common Room]

Uriel was relieved to be done with this particular duty. "This is our Common Room. Girls dorms are the door to the right, boys dorms are the door to the left. I suggest you all get some rest. You'll need it tomorrow." He himself was bone tired. He couldn't wait to just go to sleep. He wasn't really looking forward to a whole year of prepping for his OWLS.

If you can't do something smart, do something right.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

mc2

Violet the Maestro

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:00 pm
Are you really here, or just in my mind?
Can you feel the fear, of what lies behind their eyes?
They came from the walls; they tortured us all...
And drove us away from our home!
Here in the night, they are calling my name.
I no longer know what is wrong or right...
But I know I am losing this game.
What can I do; what can I say?

They don't know: Nervous
If it wasn't for you: ...
We would never run away: First Years
But away we go: Hufflepuff Common Room

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | C H A S E R | F I F T H Y E A R | P R E F E C T User Image

Elsie felt like sitting down in an overstuffed arm chair, but didn't think that'd be very appropriate, and leaned against one instead. "This is the Common Room, you'll come here every night after dinner, and leave here in the morning for classes. You're welcome to come spend time here in between classes as well. Girls dormitories are through that round door to the right, boys dorms dormitories are the through the one to the left."

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND I WILL NOT RUN AWAY.

Mystic Lunar

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

By the garden gate, I sit with my sisters.
I just hope it's not too late, for my mother and father.
Shall we go back inside; there is no reason to hide.
We can fight and take back our home here in the night!
They say when the wolves come out of the walls...
That it's all over, but it's not all over, 'cause we won't go!
Here in the night, they are crying in pain, and I know...
Everything is not alright, so we shall not fight in vain.

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff