Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 pm
Roharu Eruna
My favorites of the song are Hero and Water. Fire. Heaven. Earth.

How about you? Any song in particular?
So far I heave heard Bards song, but I am listning to others now. Just found them about 5 minutes ago  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Oh, and Zadok, do you mind to have a Battle Card with me? I don't know, but the whole strategy behind the cards actually appeal to me, a lot. I have always liked games like Risk, chess or cards games because of their strategy. So, what do you said? You would be my third opponent so far sweatdrop
If you wish to fight, then I will fight you, but I warn you my skill with the cards is non-existent. however, if only for the fun, lets do it!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:15 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
My favorites of the song are Hero and Water. Fire. Heaven. Earth.

How about you? Any song in particular?
So far I heave heard Bards song, but I am listning to others now. Just found them about 5 minutes ago

Five minutes ago? Lol, they aren't bad at all, the rest sounds pretty good, but the type of songs doesn't vary too much, so if you liked one, most likely you will like the rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Oh, and Zadok, do you mind to have a Battle Card with me? I don't know, but the whole strategy behind the cards actually appeal to me, a lot. I have always liked games like Risk, chess or cards games because of their strategy. So, what do you said? You would be my third opponent so far sweatdrop
If you wish to fight, then I will fight you, but I warn you my skill with the cards is non-existent. however, if only for the fun, lets do it!

Hahaha, you shouldn't underestimate yourself so much. Everyone has the ability to apply an strategy. But, as you said, it is for the fun of it. If you want, we could make it in character (My tamer Mike and Dragord vs your tamer and partner, RP style to make it funnier). You choose the rules as you please. Since I'm new at this, I will follow your lead.

Oh, and another thing... there is another motive... I'm only 30 post to get my second partner Demidevimon (well, third if we count Duskmon). So a fight would be great to reach the left TP.

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:21 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Hahaha, you shouldn't underestimate yourself so much. Everyone has the ability to apply an strategy. But, as you said, it is for the fun of it. If you want, we could make it in character (My tamer Mike and Dragord vs your tamer and partner, RP style to make it funnier). You choose the rules as you please. Since I'm new at this, I will follow your lead.

Oh, and another thing... there is another motive... I'm only 30 post to get my second partner Demidevimon (well, third if we count Duskmon). So a fight would be great to reach the left TP.
Sure, We can do it RP style, though I am no good there either XD! And I will set up the thread, is 10 cards ok with you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Sure, We can do it RP style, though I am no good there either XD! And I will set up the thread, is 10 cards ok with you?

All fights (lol, only two) have been like that, so yes, I'm fine with it. I will wait, thanks a lot.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:37 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

All fights (lol, only two) have been like that, so yes, I'm fine with it. I will wait, thanks a lot.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22435113
just post when you have your deck together, I will be working on my own.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:32 pm
hmm, my profile hit 50 pages. never would have guessed.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 am
Congrats on Tamer of the Month!! I'm slightly envious of you for that ExTyrannomon... >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 am
I am also envious oh your prizes...  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:41 am
XD thanks guys!!

Super happy I got this little guy, he is totally epic!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:42 am
Zadok the 28th
XD thanks guys!!

*waves hand like a jedi*

You will donate your ExTyrannomon to -InsertEgoHere- Liger  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:47 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadok the 28th
XD thanks guys!!

*waves hand like a jedi*

You will donate your ExTyrannomon to -InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadok begins to follow the orders. Walking into his room in order to find the phone to call GW he is suddenly attacked by a pink object flying through the air. on collision the object attaches to his face promptly knocking the tamer off his feet. Extyrannomon Jumps off its tamer and begins to jump around for joy yelling "I got you I got you!" With a sigh of relief, Zadok looks back at liger and smiles sheepishly. "Oops, looks like I was a little late."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:56 am
"Dammit..." He says at a whisper. "No matter, I shall find my own way to obtain the plushie pink." He sighs and looks at the little beastly with hunger in his eyes. "In due time I shall own plushie pink, brown, yellow, and black/white..."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 pm

*Furiously Shaking Zadoc*

Why did you turn Callismon into an Etemon species!?

emotion_donotwant

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces