Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:09 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie slid her fingers along the bark of the trees as she passed. She glanced back at Virgil and flashed him a brief smile. She was glad he was with her out here. She felt safer and calmer in his presence. Once she had walked deep enough into the forest she stopped and spun around to face Virgil. "I've been spending my time researching spells. I don't ever want to get stuck in a situation like last time.... or with my parents and not be able to do anything ever again." She twirled in a circle for a few seconds, searching for a target that she could use. Finally her blue eyes fell on a simple tree. It was set apart from the rest of the trees and it's branches were mangled and broken, which made it look different from the rest of the trees as well. Quietly she reached into her sweatshirt pocket and pulled out her pear wand, twirling it in her fingers for a few moments before pointing it at the tree. "Aurumflamma" She muttered. It was a simple spell, but she had rarely used it. It turned out perfectly though and golden fire shot from her wand and hit the tree. Before it could set the entire forest on fire she put it out with Glacius. She glanced at Virgil and twirled her wand between her fingers. "I want to try something a bit harder...." She said quietly, glancing at Virgil to see if he was alright with her doing it.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil walked behind Gracie it felt so odd being with the girl who got his father arrested but he grew use to her being around, since she would not leave his side. He rather did not like going back to the forest right after he just recovered from his last trip but this time he was ready with his wand out. “Yea its a good idea since I'd may not be here to save you again if you get in trouble or who knows you may need to save me.” He said with a grin as he watched her practice her magic. “Alright lets see what you got up your sleeves.” He said wanting to see what she had learned.
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie rolled her eyes at Virgil with a small laugh. "Me get in trouble. That's crazy talk." She said, making fun of herself. The way she'd been going at it, she was getting in trouble almost as much as Michelle did. She twirled her wand and pointed it at the tree. At the last moment she changed her mind, and pointed her wand at rocks on the ground, one after the other. "Waddiwasi" She muttered, sending each rock flying towards the tree one after the other. She chewed her lip, and glanced at Virgil. She had read about a spell and she really wanted to be able to do it, but it was also supposedly really tough. She wrinkled her nose and twirled her wand thoughtfully. "I'd stand back if I were you Virgil. This spell is taught to 7th years, so it might go wrong and I don't want you hurt. " She could totally see something bad happening on her first try with the spell, like it ricocheting off the tree and hitting her friend or sending shrapnel flying everywhere. She didn't even think about the possibility of it backfiring on her. She fingered the soft peach wood of her wand and pointed it steadily at the tree. The book she had been studying the night before had explained the spell in great detail, so she was feeling pretty confident. It was just like any other spell that she learnt in class. She read about them, then performed them. It was that easy. She took a deep breath, narrowed her eyes, and shouted, "Confringo!" It felt like it all happened in slow motion. She was shouting the spell, waiting as she felt the energy build within her and her wand and then it was blasting right back at her, instead of firing out the other end of her wand and hitting the old broken down tree. She felt the force hit her body and before she knew it she was being flung backwards and into the air. She didn't remembering opening her mouth, but she swore she could hear herself screaming as pain ripped through her body. Gracie couldn't even tell what was hurting, seeing as it felt like her legs and arms had been snapped and her shoulders dislocated. Her scream gained intensity and then cut short as she was flung into a tree. It was just her luck too, the way she was flung had sent her straight back towards a branch that was sticking out at the just the right angle. She could feel the sharp wooden stick rip through her abdomen. Blood was gushing from the wound, she could feel it and every time she moved even the slightest pain shot through her body. This was worse than when she had been sliced open and almost killed by the murderer. Every inch of her hurt and she knew she had bruises all over her skin. She couldn't move her arms or legs in fear of making the broken and shattered bones worse and there was a effing branch through her stomach. Slowly she leaned her head back against the tree. She was standing on broken legs, because she knew if she let her feet fall the branch stuck through her would slice her up even more. No tears fell from her eyes, and she was pretty sure she was in shock. "V-Virgil...." She moaned out, coughing weakly at the end of his name.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
User Image
Ѵirgil's eyes widened, it all happened so fast. First everything seemed alright and then Gracie flew back and was impaled “No, NO” He looked around he needed to do something but what could he do. “HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!” There was a dark voice in the back of his head saying this was what he wanted, the stupid girl was dying and he did not have to strike the killing blow. He pushed that thought away as he called again. This can not happen she was his friend... “GOD PLEASE HELP SHES DYING!....” He broke down and cried falling on his knees “Please don't let her die. I don't want to her to die I'll do anything.” He begged no one and anyone who would save her, be it man, god or devil.
User Image

Xistund

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:42 am
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image
════════════════════════════════
∭Shrieking∭ Shack ✄Bouncer ✕Striker's Clan✕

Phantom had left the Shrieking Shack for the forest. He wasn't sure why he can out here. Perhaps he just felt like revisiting the place where this life began before he boarded the train for London. Perhaps he just wanted to get away from Hogsmeade for a bit. Either way, the Forbidden Forest seemed to be bustling with some sort of activity this evening.

He was about to ignore it, but the scent of human blood and a boy screaming for help caught his attention. Strike did say to add members to the clan. Perhaps this would be an oppertunity for Phantom to do just that. He sprinted off in the direction of the activity to find a boy and a girl. The boy seemed hysterical and the girl, well, she was the reason he smelt blood. No doubt she was a student at Hogwarts. Both of them were. Phantom was tempted to leave on his account of his track record of helping students out. The last time he helped someone, she ended up dead and he became a fledgling.

But that was the past, and that was Zane. He was Phantom now, he was a full vampire now. He was a vampire with a mission and this girl would help to satisfy that mission.
                  "You say you'll do anything to save her? Are you sure that's a deal you're willing to make?" the vampire asked the boy. "I can save her, but she will be different than you know her now. You better hurry with your answer. I can't do anything once her heart fails."

Phantom could hear the impaled girl's heart struggling to go on living. The blood spilling from her was dizzying to him. He couldn't remember the last time he ate, and there were plenty of cattle to be had. But he had been so busy thinking about what he was going to do, it nearly slipped his mind. Her blood smelled so good. Perhaps he would have some regardless of what the little humans said.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

A.K.A: Zane Acacia
            Can you see me?: Visible
            I can see: Gracie, Virgil
            Haunting: Forbidden Forest
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:01 am
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
User Image
Ѵirgil turned to the voice that seemed to have came out of no where. He saw the man, part of him wanted to know who he was but he did not have the time to ask that. “If you have the power to save her do so and I'll give anything for her.” He looked up at the man why was he so desperate to save her. He then knew why ever since Jazz found Chance he had been alone, he was to prideful to ask someone to be a friend and then this girl fell onto his lap and basically begged to be with him. Now that he had her, he did not want to be alone again.
User Image

Xistund

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 am
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

Her heart was beating slower and slower. Time was running out for her. Phantom wondered if she could even tell what he was talking about with her friend. The vampire shook his head. He had the power, but why did the boy think that came with a price? It did, but it wasn't one that he could pay.

"The price for saving her is one that you don't have to pay. It's one that she does," Phantom replied."The only way I can save her is if I turn her," he added, flashing his fangs at the students.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie's vision was dancing, hopping between a blurry spotty sight of the forest and total blackness. Faintly she could hear Virgil talking with somebody. She didn't know what was being said, but she felt like this was it. This was the end. Of course, she had been in a situation like this before, lying on the cobble street of Hogsmeade in a pool of her own blood. She had thought she was going to die then too, somehow she had lived. She coughed weakly, and felt blood bubble up from her throat and spill through her lips.She didn't know what they were saying, but she wanted to live. That's all she knew. She didn't realize the price she was going to have to pay. She tired to speak, to say anything. "S-save.....me..." Her words were the faintest of whispers as her vision began to go dark.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
User Image
Ѵirgil eyes widen as he saw the flash of a fang and he gasped. “A Vampire!” He looked from him to the dying Gracie. He heard her last words and remembered what she said in the Hospital Wing about not wanting to die... “Do it...”
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

Phantom could tell that time was running out for the girl. Her voice was weak, even to his sensitive ears. If there were more time, Phantom would have told her that she was about to experience the worst pain she could ever imagine. She would either feel as though her whole body had caught on fire, or that ice was coursing through her veins. He remembered how badly Eric had reacted when he was turned, and he had vague memories of his own turning. Phantom wondered if this was the place where he left Zane Acacia behind.

The vampire approached the girl hanging by the tree. He held her tight, removing her from the branch, not wanting to injure herself anymore. He bit into the girl's neck, what little blood left within her flowing into his mouth. He wouldn't have to do this for long, he hoped. There was so little blood left within her already.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie heard Virgil's voice again and then she felt arms around her, moving her away from the tree and impaling branch. She whimpered slightly as she was moved. She blinked open her eyes, trying to see who it was touching her... and biting her? She winced as teeth sunk into her neck, but with in moments, she realized that being moved and those teeth, and even being impaled by a branch, and sliced open by spells was nothing compared to this. It felt like she was being dunked in dry ice. Every nerve in her body was icy cold and burning at the same time. She had thought she was dying before but now she was sure she was dying. She was vaugely aware of whimpers of pain slipping past her lips and tears streaming down her face. She wanted to scream and thrash and get away, but her arms and legs felt like dead weights and her voice felt dry and rough.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:32 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

Her heart was definitely almost gone now. Phantom knew that he needed to stop, and that was always the hardest part. Human blood just tasted so good. His eyes were dilated from it. Sure, he could have pasties and such, but nothing compared to human blood. It would be entirely up to him to stop this time. He didn't have Strike here to tell him when was enough. He didn't have Strike in case something went wrong.

The vampire withdrew his fangs from the girl. Phantom was surprised she was only whimpering. Then again, she was almost dead when he found her. "You're pretty strong, but I don't think I need to tell you to lay down,"
                  he said, helping her to the ground. He let her sit there for a moment while he bit his wrist. He winced a bit as he saw his own blood rushing up. Phantom knelt down beside he girl and held his wrist to her. "Drink this. It's gonna taste nasty, but it'll be what changes you."

Phantom let the girl drink out of his wrist. He waited for the boy to start asking questions. He was sure the kid had a lot. After all, he just witnessed Phantom creating a fledgling. That was a lot for a kid to take in.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie blinked her eyes as she lay on the ground. In a moment a bleeding wrist was presented to her. She wrinkled her nose as she was told to drink from it but did as she was told. As soon as the blood hit her tongue she wanted to throw up. He was right it was horrible. Thankfully with the weird foods her mother used to make her try and the random creations Vincent came up with all the time, it wasn't the worst thing she'd ever tasted. She kept drinking the irony tasting blood, even though every sip made her want to throw up some more. Even with the horrid taste in her mouth, she could feel herself growing stronger. She didn't hurt anymore, her head wasn't spinning, and her vision was getting clearer.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
User Image
Ѵirgil could not turn away from the two, even though seeing the blood and drinking of it made him feel sick. He just hoped it was working. He bit his lip as he watched the two, giving a silent prayer.
User Image

Xistund

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games