Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:04 am
Princess_Feylin
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Fastklump (Princess_Feylin) x Vitania (Buffy_the_Bloody)

Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Ranulfr (Buffy_the_Bloody)

Cub's Name: Haldor (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Lagertha Buffy_the_Bloody)

Cub's Name: Rasmus (Princess_Feylin)
I've added these to the member list.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:14 am
Sabra Knight
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Sabra Knight
SoA's Name: Chiemi
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn - She's the daughter of Xennek and sister to Iesha, both reavers in the pride. [intro rp]
Brief Personality: Not so much a berserker as her sister or father, Chiemi still has a bit of that bloodlust. Being a guard in her previous pride the girl is more battle ready than other rogues and has picked up a bit from different travelers met in the Shrine Keepers. Compared to most of her family she gets far more embarrassed easily, but does not hesitate to send out retorts with a sharp tongue. After being challenged to a Viking while he was out on a raid, the lioness was reunited with her father and has followed him to the pride. x3
Awesome.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:19 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Areoiris (AstoriaFallen) x Anika (nessiaing)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Liekki nessiaing

Cub's Name: Kestaa Talencia

Cub's Name: Ashildr Revel1984

Cub's Name: Njörðr AstoriaFallen

Cub's Name: Valka AstoriaFallen

Cub's Name: Runa SilverLutz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:36 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Fleance (puhterodactyl) x Chayah (puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Adelheid (puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Frêne (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: ? (Lithiasaur)

Cub's Name: Eikthyrnir (puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Triste'coeur (Excited Apathy)  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:59 am
AstoriaFallen
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Areoiris (AstoriaFallen) x Anika (nessiaing)

Cub's Name: Liekki nessiaing

Cub's Name: Kestaa Talencia

Cub's Name: Ashildr Revel1984

Cub's Name: Njörðr AstoriaFallen

Cub's Name: Valka AstoriaFallen

Cub's Name: Runa SilverLutz
Congratulations! The litter has been added to the member list.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:03 am
Puhterodactyl
I am born of the storm!

Congratulations! I've added the litter to the member list, although I'm not sure how to add Lith's cub.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:54 am
Myrsky Syntynyt
Puhterodactyl
I am born of the storm!

Congratulations! I've added the litter to the member list, although I'm not sure how to add Lith's cub.

Nyasi is his name!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:23 am
Puhterodactyl
Myrsky Syntynyt
Puhterodactyl
I am born of the storm!

Nyasi is his name!
Thank you! I've filled in the ???s.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:35 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Kizuka`pori
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - reaver
Brief Personality: A blunt, no-nonsence female. She tends to be abrasive with everyone but does loosen up with a bit of fermented fruit, having plenty of ribbald jokes to share when intoxicated.
Brief History: Born into the pride. Father was an old blood reaver, mother an Outlander freeborn claimed by her father.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kisokoto'mawimbi
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Sweet and shy, she was captured by Kizuka shortly after the dark lioness gained her reaver title.
Brief History: Captured by Kizuka out of the roguelands  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:22 am
Tanakako
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kizuka`pori
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - reaver
Brief Personality: A blunt, no-nonsence female. She tends to be abrasive with everyone but does loosen up with a bit of fermented fruit, having plenty of ribbald jokes to share when intoxicated.
Brief History: Born into the pride. Father was an old blood reaver, mother an Outlander freeborn claimed by her father.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kisokoto'mawimbi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Sweet and shy, she was captured by Kizuka shortly after the dark lioness gained her reaver title.
Brief History: Captured by Kizuka out of the roguelands
Looks good. I'll add them to the master member list.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:04 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Neon Fly
SoA's Name: Furikuken
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (to Reaver and with any amount of luck and perseverance eventually become Captain of these oddballs)
Brief Personality:Determined. Proud. Self Reliant. Seeking recognition. Ambitious. Resourceful. Naturally of the three, their leader is the most complicated, probably because she's female--though don't say that to her face. Furikuken is all at once willful but bending, self-assured but second-guessing, hardened but fragile. Since leaving her family and the swamplands behind she has been searching for herself, uncertain if what she finds will meet her expectations.

Brief History: Raised by her loving mother in a large litter in the Jinismemi Furi had never really wanted for anything and yet her life had always felt incomplete. When she set out of her naming quest with her sister Torayuri and unexpectedly found her father it shook her to the foundation. The rogue had a way about him that was unapologetic, true to himself and no one else and he exuded a natural aura of being perpetually in control of his surroundings. It was this unflinching expression of superiority, completely lacking in pretentiousness that Furi came to admire and when given the legacy of his name to carry on, she knew she could never return home, but instead had to forge her own path to greatness for somewhere inside her she also possessed that effortlessly regal carriage and nonchalantly surveying demeanor, she only needed to find the right venue to prove it.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Valhalla
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (To Reaver)
Brief Personality: Quiet. Val is the sort of guy who lets his actions speak in place of his words. Like his father he doesn't speak much and carries a silent strength. His view of the world is impartial and his personality is relatively neutral. Hard to offend or be offended. He helps where he feels he's needed and only to those who have gained his allegiance. His loyalty is steadfast and he will remain at the side who have obtained it even when the wrong decisions are made. Generally on the dry side, he's not the best conversationalist in the world, but the giant brute is definitely the sort of guy you'd want on your side in a fight.

Brief History:Valhalla grew up in the roguelands where he was raised with his brother (Asher--a reaver in the pride) by a directionally challenged mother and blind, stoic father. Life wasn't easy but his parents sheltered him and his brother from the worst of a bad situation. He has forever had the image of his father burned into his memory, a lion who could surmount any obstacle despite his handicap. That is the image he has strived to live up to since he was young. When he and his brother set out on his own and they were separated he came upon a spitfire little lioness who reminded him so much of his own sire that he felt compelled to follow her and together they headed to the land where lions went to prove themselves, picking up a blonde straggler along the way.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Jua Msaka
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: An easy going guy who still has a good heart under all the traveling dirt and dust. He tends to be the comedic relief of the trio, who are constantly forgetting who he is (though whether it's all a joke or if they're actually serious is anyone's guess). Jua might be a little bit of a masochist as he seems to be a glutton for punishment with his smart mouth. Regardless of how he might act though, there is definitely some of that boyscout left in him though he tries to bury it.

Brief History: Once upon a time Jua was the nondescript son of an upstanding, goody two-shoes family and was a nauseating little boyscout himself, helping old lionesses across the savanna and saving the day despite the fact that no one could remember his name. That is, until his pride disbanded leaving him to survive on his own with the only ace in the hole he'd been given, invisibility. This plain-jane young lion learned to use his completely average appearance to blend in with small groups of rogues or slip into prides to steal food and anything else he fancied. That is, until he got caught trying to steal from Furikuken and Valhalla. After being a roughed up a bit for his insolence, Furi decided the lion had a unique gift that she could be of use to her and invited him to join her group and put his talents to good use. He has been with them ever since.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:17 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Arwach Môr
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Arwach is not the friendliest of lions. He's gruff, rough, and doesn't like being told what to do. He is like his sister in the fact that he will give respect when he gets it first, but unlike Sebor he's not very warm under his cold exterior. He does care, it just takes a long time for him to get to a point where he does.
Brief History: One of four siblings, Arwach split up with his siblings once they were adolescents. Over the years he's traveled quite a bit until he crossed paths with his sister, Sebor. After a quick talk she convinced him to come back to the Stormborn with her as he was growing tired of the rogue life and all the pressures it came with - never being safe, hunting for himself, not having a true 'home'.

I'd like for him to come in without a fight, using the 'family member claiming' option!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:01 am
Neon Fly
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Furikuken
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (to Reaver and with any amount of luck and perseverance eventually become Captain of these oddballs)
Brief Personality:Determined. Proud. Self Reliant. Seeking recognition. Ambitious. Resourceful. Naturally of the three, their leader is the most complicated, probably because she's female--though don't say that to her face. Furikuken is all at once willful but bending, self-assured but second-guessing, hardened but fragile. Since leaving her family and the swamplands behind she has been searching for herself, uncertain if what she finds will meet her expectations.

Brief History: Raised by her loving mother in a large litter in the Jinismemi Furi had never really wanted for anything and yet her life had always felt incomplete. When she set out of her naming quest with her sister Torayuri and unexpectedly found her father it shook her to the foundation. The rogue had a way about him that was unapologetic, true to himself and no one else and he exuded a natural aura of being perpetually in control of his surroundings. It was this unflinching expression of superiority, completely lacking in pretentiousness that Furi came to admire and when given the legacy of his name to carry on, she knew she could never return home, but instead had to forge her own path to greatness for somewhere inside her she also possessed that effortlessly regal carriage and nonchalantly surveying demeanor, she only needed to find the right venue to prove it.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Valhalla
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Quiet. Val is the sort of guy who lets his actions speak in place of his words. Like his father he doesn't speak much and carries a silent strength. His view of the world is impartial and his personality is relatively neutral. Hard to offend or be offended. He helps where he feels he's needed and only to those who have gained his allegiance. His loyalty is steadfast and he will remain at the side who have obtained it even when the wrong decisions are made. Generally on the dry side, he's not the best conversationalist in the world, but the giant brute is definitely the sort of guy you'd want on your side in a fight.

Brief History:Valhalla grew up in the roguelands where he was raised with his brother (Asher--a reaver in the pride) by a directionally challenged mother and blind, stoic father. Life wasn't easy but his parents sheltered him and his brother from the worst of a bad situation. He has forever had the image of his father burned into his memory, a lion who could surmount any obstacle despite his handicap. That is the image he has strived to live up to since he was young. When he and his brother set out on his own and they were separated he came upon a spitfire little lioness who reminded him so much of his own sire that he felt compelled to follow her and together they headed to the land where lions went to prove themselves, picking up a blonde straggler along the way.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Jua Msaka
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: An easy going guy who still has a good heart under all the traveling dirt and dust. He tends to be the comedic relief of the trio, who are constantly forgetting who he is (though whether it's all a joke or if they're actually serious is anyone's guess). Jua might be a little bit of a masochist as he seems to be a glutton for punishment with his smart mouth. Regardless of how he might act though, there is definitely some of that boyscout left in him though he tries to bury it.

Brief History: Once upon a time Jua was the nondescript son of an upstanding, goody two-shoes family and was a nauseating little boyscout himself, helping old lionesses across the savanna and saving the day despite the fact that no one could remember his name. That is, until his pride disbanded leaving him to survive on his own with the only ace in the hole he'd been given, invisibility. This plain-jane young lion learned to use his completely average appearance to blend in with small groups of rogues or slip into prides to steal food and anything else he fancied. That is, until he got caught trying to steal from Furikuken and Valhalla. After being a roughed up a bit for his insolence, Furi decided the lion had a unique gift that she could be of use to her and invited him to join her group and put his talents to good use. He has been with them ever since.
These all look like they'll be awesome additions to the pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:03 am
SilverLutz
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Arwach Môr
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Arwach is not the friendliest of lions. He's gruff, rough, and doesn't like being told what to do. He is like his sister in the fact that he will give respect when he gets it first, but unlike Sebor he's not very warm under his cold exterior. He does care, it just takes a long time for him to get to a point where he does.
Brief History: One of four siblings, Arwach split up with his siblings once they were adolescents. Over the years he's traveled quite a bit until he crossed paths with his sister, Sebor. After a quick talk she convinced him to come back to the Stormborn with her as he was growing tired of the rogue life and all the pressures it came with - never being safe, hunting for himself, not having a true 'home'.

I'd like for him to come in without a fight, using the 'family member claiming' option!
That sounds good to me. Looking forward to having him in the pride.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:09 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Bhaya
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Relatively sweet and patient, but can get her buttons pushed (I mean, she did grow up with something like 13 siblings) and then real nasty, just yelling and trying to be mean. There was a lot of yelling growing up.
Brief History: Never quite found her place growing up with a dozen siblings.
Jini has disbanded and now she's even more lost. She was just wandering with her brother when they were taken as thralls by lions out on a viking.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Dhikkara
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: His name means "Curse" and Bhaya means "Dread." Coming from such a large litter, it makes sense why they got those names out of the very crowded womb. Still hurt his feelings, though, when he learned what it meant. He's not a very tough guy.
Brief History: Same as Bhaya, really. Neither of them went out on their name quests so they're a little wanting for purpose. At least being Thralls gives them a clear job, so to speak. He was just about to set out on his pilgrimage before the pride began to crumble, so he's very lost and impressionable.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff