Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex laid there for awhile before shirting. "What time do you have to go?" He asked curiously, even though it was early afternoon. Alex was in the mood to go somewhere with the male. He couldn't lie around all day and do nothing with him, even though he would have liked to. Alex knew the male had to leave for work later, but still wanted to take him some where. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine stayed sitting up on his elbows as the male again wrapped his hands around his waist. He couldn't keep from smiling back at the male after frowning about his jacket. But he wasn't going to fuss, not right now anyways. Besides, it would only be a matter of time before he got to see the males lovely torso again, especially if he danced anyway in a club as he did at work. He nodded his head at the males question, wanting very much to see his new boyfriends' home. He just hadn't expected to be able to see it this quickly. Reaching up, Alaine grabbed hold of the males jacket and pulled him down for a soft peck of a kiss, knowing the male hated kisses like that. But he didn't care, when he let go, he sat up and pulled out of the males arms. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go change." he said, smiling cutely. Even though they had plenty of time to kill, Alaine wanted to be ready to leave when it was time and not make the male wait because he waited until last minute to change clothes. Another reason he was so eager to change was due to the fact that he'd been cleaning all morning and hadn't even thought of changing when the male got there. Now that he had time to think about it, he thought how uncute his clothes really were and worried he smelt like dust and cleaning products.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:29 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"As the male grabbed onto his jacket, and pulled him down. He smiled at the male before he kissed his lips before pulling away. Liam didn't mind the male kiss, after all it wasn't good to complain all the time. He released the male, as he shifted getting off the couch. Liam nodded at the male words, he watched as he left heading toward the stairs to get changed. He needed to remind the male once he returned to pack clothes, if he wanted to change in the morning, and wanted to change into something else once they got to his house. Liam always had a change of clothes with him, especially since he hated wearing his uniform to and from home. He shifted on the couch, as he laid down. Liam looked at the clock still seeing they had more time before they had to go eat. He wasn't in a hurry really, after all they could go anytime. They had all day together which he was rather happy about. To him, this was their first date in way. Liam stared at the ceiling as he laid there, he slipped his hands behind his head as he made himself comfortable till the male returned. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir eyed the male curiously as he seemed hesitant to go off and bathe. It wasn't as if he was going to force the to go shower, but he was sure that wasn't the issue. There was still an awkward tension from earlier, and it felt like the male had something to say to him, though what, he hadn't the foggiest because he wouldn't speak up. Instead, the male merely nodded and walked away. He watched him go without a word, sighing softly to himself and walked off to his own room. Aamir stripped down to his boxers, not even bothering to close the door behind him. He was going to hop in the shower as soon as the male got out, but for now he needed something that didn't reek of a booze, sweat, and smoke. He didn't bother with a shirt so just threw on a pair of soft cotton pajama pants and threw his dirty clothes in the hamper. He then took off all his jewelry, removed his headphones, and placed his wallet and loose change on top of his dresser. When he was done, he left out of his room and wandered into the living room, plopping down on the couch and switching the television on to the first thing that looked somewhat interesting.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He was a bit surprised that the male didn't complain, but was glad he didn't all the same. Alaine rose from the couch and made his way towards, the stair,stripping as he reached the first landing. Once in his room, he threw the baggy clothes on to his bed and raided his closet frantically for something cute and didn't make him look fifty pounds heavier than he really was. After a couple minutes of rustling, he found a pair of tight skinny jeans with man made holes and tears on the leg and thigh area. He also pulled on a semi-tight fighting graphic t-shirt, a spritz of ax body spray, and made his hair not so flat looking. After primping, Alaine quickly dug a duffel bag from his closet, and started throwing in a few pairs of underwear, a few shirts, and pair of jeans. When he was done, he grabbed the bag and went back downstairs, leaving it there before going into the living room. Seeing the male laying out, he paused and stared, he couldn't understand how he had such an incredibly gorgeous guy here in his home who was willing to go out with him. It felt like a dream, but the fact that the male was actually here, and waiting for him proved otherwise. Taking a deep breath, Alaine quietly came back into the living room. He was feeling a bit nervous, but wasn't going to let that stop him as he crossed the room and carefully laid down on top of the male.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:27 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he laid there, he couldn't but feel happy about going out with the male. All the stories he had heard about Alaine didn't live up to the truth. Liam couldn't help but find the male to be different than all the others he had been with. The male always seemed to surprise him with new things, that's what he liked about him the most. Liam wondered what was taking the male so long as he laid there, he didn't think it took that long to change clothes, but perhaps he was wrong. He closed his eyes sighing softly to himself. Liam laid with his eyes closed until he heard the sound of the male descending the stairs. He opened his eyes, just in time to see the male coming toward him. Liam grinned happily up at the male, as he laid down on top of him. He pulled his arms out from beneath his head and put them around the male's waist. "Did you pack a bag?" Liam asked curiously, wondering if that's what had taken the male so long to get dressed. He only thought it would be helpful to do it while he was up there changing as well. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine folded his arms under his chin and kicked his legs back and forth with his ankles crossed, he smiled happily as the male again wrapped his arms around waist. He nodded his head at the males question, lifting a hand to brush aside some of the males bangs from his face. "What time are we leaving?" he asked, getting a bit bored hanging around his house. Even though it was still early afternoon, Alaine wanted to get out and do something. Even though there was plenty to do at his house, there was nothing he wanted to right now and he wasn't sure how much he had here that the male would enjoy. "Think we got enough time to maybe go walk around Central Park?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:23 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he lay beneath the male, he looked down at him. He smiled at the male, as he moved his legs back and forth. Liam was glad to see the male had remembered to pack a bag, he didn't want to have to drive back over here after they went dancing so the male could grab fresh clothes. By then, he would want to go home and crash. He stared up at the male as he moved hair from his face, which allowed him to see the male better. Liam looked over at the clock, they had about two and a half hours or more before they had to leave. He could sense the male was getting bored, which he couldn't blame him. Liam was getting a little bored as well, but didn't want to admit it. He nodded as the male spoke, "Sure we have time." Liam smiled at the male, thinking it would be a good idea to talk a walk. He hadn't been to the park in awhile, so going seemed like it would be nice to do. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:00 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine watched as the male looked towards the clock before giving him his answer. He didn't know if the male wanted to go to the park, but he was bored, and needed to be out and about so he could move. He loved going to Central Park, but he hated to go alone. It was just too big and there were too many people for his comfort. But going together with the male he wouldn't mind. They could walk around, talk, just go out and have fun. Alaine sat up enough that his head was no longer on the males chest. "Okay." he said cutely, leaning up to again kiss the male, though this one a tad longer than his weak peck earlier. Pulling away, he sat up, straddling the male, smiling down at him. "We should probably get going." Alaine playfully tugged at the males arms to get him moving. He knew if they were to stay here all day they were either likely to get bored and sit in silence or he would do a repeat of yesterday and start making out with the male. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but it did get in the way of trying to get to know a person.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he laid there, he felt the male shift on top of him. He returned the small kiss from the male pulled away from his lips, and sat up. Liam kept his hands on the male's waist as he sat up, straddling his waist. He nodded at the male's words, knowing if they were going to leave they had to leave now. Liam felt the male tug on his arms as he laid there, though it was hard to move if the male was sitting on him. He shifted, sitting up, as he kept his arms around the male. "You know, it's hard to move if your sitting on top of me." Liam replied teasing the male, as he held onto his waist, blaming him for not being able to get up. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:45 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ got out after a while, having just a towel wrapped around his waist. He ran his fingers through his wet hair, smiling a little when he saw Aamir with just pants and no shirt. "You can take a shower now." He said softly, not really caring that he himself was just naked and stuff, and not really dressed or anything...He only had a towel to cover him up...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:58 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little bit. "We can go somewhere if you like...I don't have to leave until late tonight...So if you're tired of laying here I can get dressed and we can go somewhere..." He said, leaning up, lightly kissing the male on the lips, smiling a little bit...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Hearing the male's words, he nodded before the male kissed his lips. Alex pulled away from the male, as he released the male's hand. "Get dressed." He spoke, as he pulled away from the male, and got off the bed. Alex made his way toward his closet, as he grabbed a white cotton t-shirt pulling it on, with a pair of black dress pants. He also grabbed a pair of socks along with his dress shoes and put them on. Alex returned to see if the male was dressed. "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:11 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

ʌɗʌɱ got dressed in his clothes and did his hair and his make up, smiling a little when the male came back, showing him he was ready and went with the male outside. He hummed a little, thinking. "So, where are we gonna go?" He asked, looking up at the male, smiling a little bit. The only reason he was wondering where they were going was because...Well, he just wanted to know in case he had to take his things with...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

He laid on the couch, staring blankly at some anime show on Adult Swim. He didn't have a clue what was going on or what he was even watching. What he did know though, was that if one of the characters orange hair got any brighter, he didn't think old television could handle it. Already, the color was bleeding and the music was crappy. Why he was still watching was beyond him, but it didn't matter. After about twenty minutes of actually trying to understand what he was watching, he heard the shower cut off and the male soon came into the living room dressed in nothing but a towel; his hair still soaking wet, his skin beaded with water. Aamir forced himself not to stare at the male when he looked up, hearing his voice. "Alright, thanks." he replied, sitting up and rising from the couch. Aamir went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He stared at his reflection for a moment, trying to decide if he wanted to tell the male tonight that he wasn't gay or not. He didn't want to disappoint the male and he wasn't sure how it was going to affect their friendship. With a sigh, he let it go, tonight just wasn't the night. Aamir stripped and stepped into a luke warm spray, taking his time washing his hair and body. He let the water wash over him, loosening his tight, aching muscles and didn't emerge for nearly an hour. When he came out, he went straight to his room with the pants from earlier in his hand. Quickly drying off, he just pulled on the pants, and flopped down on his bed. He tired, worried, it had been a long day.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games