Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:06 am
((No... that's Arthur... Yoshimori is manga canon. He works at the Domino University and is a friend of Suguroku's and he's important to the Shadi thing with the killing and coolness right after Seto's first match with Yugi, but before Death T.))

"I need to speak with your brother. It's rather urgent." He said. At about that same time Seto came dressed in silk pyjamas. "Late night Kaiba-san?"
"Not exactly. What do you need to speak to me about?" Seto asked.
"It would be best not to speak in the presence of company." He said.
"Wait in my office. I'll get something more appropriate on." Seto disappeared to change into something better.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:26 pm
Mokuba looked up at Noa, " I wonder what he wants with Seto, eh oh well, its probably business. " he said with a shrug before heading upstairs, he didnt wanna keep James waiting too long.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:41 pm
Seto meanwhile, was looking in a mirror. His eyes were brown again. That made him angry.
~What? This isn''t good Seto. You know it.~
~When did you start calling me that?~ Seto glared.
~When you started telling me to shut up and get back in my puzzle. Now then. This is bad. You know this is bad. He wants something. This puzzle has been taken before after all.~ Seto felt the sting of that comment.
~Look, I''m going to go hear him out okay? Just... don''t take over until I let you okay?~ Seto sighed and pulled on his shirt then went to his office.

James was still kind of tired, but he was up now so it was okay. He hadn''t seen Seto get breakfast, but he figured it had just been a long night.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:53 pm
((brown again? he doesnt have brown eyes. whats with the brown eyes? confused ))

Mokuba came back to James and smiled, " I see your still kind of tired." he replied. He could see James eyes looked tired, though it was almost noon. " Maybe you could go to sleep for a little while longer. " Mokuba suggested sitting beside him.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 pm
((Well see, Yugi's eyes change colour, and I know Seth has blue eyes, but well... brown strikes or prominent brown freckles are marks of magic. I figured that was the most appropriate eye colour to change them to. Plus, only Seto can see that, no one else.))

"No I'm good. I had breakfast remember?" James commented. "Who was at the door? Was it important?"

Meanwhile Seto listened as Yoshimori explained what had been going on. He was not enjoying the implications that were made. He hadn't taken anything and Seth was adamant he had done nothing while Seto was asleep.
"Look, Kaiba-san, I know you know more than you're going to say, but give me something to work with here. I've been working non stop since the spear was stolen." Yoshimori pleaded.
"I don't know anything. I could try and come up with some connection if I knew what else was missing, but I have so much else to do with the company and so on I don't know..." Seto sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:19 pm
" Just one of the workers at Setos company, he wanted to talk to him in private. Nothing really unusual, probably just business. But for some reaosn I feel as if its more, but I dunno if I should go spy or something. " Mokuba expalined, he never really spied on his brother, he only did that to other but not his brother. Hed check on him sometimes, but not during a meeting, he wasnt sure what to do.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:25 pm
"Let's go then. We could check on him or something." James said.
"I don't think that's a good idea. Relax, Seto knows his stuff." Noa smirked from the door frame.
"But-" they were interupted by a loud crash.
"Oh man... what is that?" Noa rushed in the direction of the noise. It had come not from Seto's office, but from near the vault where Seto kept his Duel Monsters cards that weren't in his deck.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:32 pm
Mokuba rushed out of the room heading to Setos office. He reached it and opened the door, " Seto, is everything ok in here?! " he asked a little nervous. He hoped nothing bad had happened.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:32 pm
Seto had just gotten there himself. "How should I know? Someone broke into my house and into my vault!"
Seto was understandably angry. All his cards had gone. All of them. And they hadn't even been stolen, they had been blown up with the door to the vault. Seto went of raging to fire his security staff.
"Hold it Seto. Calm down a bit. You don't need to fire them." Noa said.
"I don't?! Look at what happened here! That's almost my whole collection! I-"
"Seto... they've all been stabbed. They're dead." Seto blinked at what Noa was telling him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:52 pm
Mokuba looked shocked to what Noa was saying. As he looked in the security room to see all the bodies he slowly walked in. He didnt like the sight of what was before him but he had to know what happend here. He kneeled beside one of the dead guards and examined him, " Stabbed..but it doesnt look like knife wonds..more like.." he paused before turning to the others. " They were stabbed with a spear..the Spear of Destiny form the musium. " he explained. He remembered what had been stolen and figured it was all tied together.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:37 am
Seto did a bit of a double take. Yes, this was his brother all right, telling him these things, tying everything together.
~Well what did you think it was Seto? Oh, and I'd leave about now. Another side effect to the spear is that anyone stabbed with it can be raised as a zombie to do it's holder's bidding.~ Seth commented.
Seto summed up his feeling on the situation in one not so eloquent four letter word.
~Yes... and you are. Now come on. Get these people out of here.~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:59 pm
Mokuba had turned to his brother to wait for what Seto was gonna say. " Seto? Are you ok? " he asked seeing how lost his brother looked at the moment. As he adverted his gaze he didnt notice the zombie rising eyes glowing. It then grabbed Mokuba from the back of the neck and grasped tight around it. Mokubas eyes widend as his windpipes were cut off. Only slight wimpers and chokes allowed to leave his mouth.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:45 pm
Seto delivered a forceful kick to it's head, missing Mokuba by millimeters. It released him and Seto was already running through what kind of video game zombie this best resembled when he found himself staggered foward.
"Noa, take them out of here!" He ordered, meaning Mokuba, James, Yoshimori, and James' mother.
"But-"
"Go! Now!" He was busy dodging and getting in hits where he could. "Don't worry, they're strong, but they're slow. Get moving!"
~Whoever's doing this is in the room with you Seto.~ Seth said. ~He won't be able to leave and have his puppets still do his bidding.~
~Good. Now, how do I kill them?~
~You don't. Look, I need to know what's missing from those museums. It's important.~ Seth said. ~Just keep them busy long enough for the others to get out. Once they're out, or far enough for you, go yourself. We'll have to burn the bodies.~
~Bodies in Japan are creamated anyway.~ Seto replied, trying to get a weapon from one of the guards or something of that nature.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:34 pm
Mokuba and all of them rushed out fo the house, once outside Mokuba looked back to the house looking a little worried. He had faith in Seto, but he was still worried. He grasped James hand as he looked at the house. " Be careful big brother.." he whispered as he waited for Seto to come out.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:55 am
James was pretty scared himself, but he hugged Mokuba anyway. Noa hadn't been programmed with fear, but he knew things were bad. He was on the same train of thought as Seto, already thinking Resident Evil in his head.

Meanwhile, Seto, being fairly tough and used to scratches and odd marks, determined that everyone must have been out in the open by now and as such, he jumped out the window.
He lay stunned for a moment and then was back on his feet to join the others.
"Professor, I need a list of what went missing and I need it now." Seto ordered, not bothering to worry about the shards of glass in his hair. "Mokuba, you and James go to the Kame. Yugi might still be able to help us out and if he can't his grandfather might be able to. Noa, you come with me, I need your computer mind to help connect the artifacts. Professor, try and get your collegeauges to leave us alone long enough to deal with this."
"Kaiba-san, are you aware that you have glass in your hair and your hands are scratched? What did you do, jump out the window?" Yoshimori asked. Seto blinked stunned.
"Yes. Now let's get going. How did you get here?" Seto asked.
"My car, but you Seto are going to get the glass out of your hair and the cuts on your hands dealt with." He said.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff