Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 pm
"She's not his mate," Leila responded for Damien.

Damien noticed Rein and Naomi. His half-brother honestly believed he was a full demon, but if that were the case Rose would be a full demon or full angel as well. And, besides, full or half-demon, Rein had the street training of their kind. It was not as refined or balanced as his own. It could easily be seen by his showy attitude and fighting skills that he lacked much professional training. He'd have to keep a keen eye on him to make sure he didn't go blood thirsty. Natural demons did not crave blood, it just simply came to them.

He then answered Garreth, "That will come in due time, but my ultimate goal is not to reunite with Naomi. There's other matters that need to be addressed."

Leila looked towards Damien to see he had pulled her aura towards him. She smirked, a little impressed with his abilities that far surpassed Demi's. Damien extended a black bone tiara with a blood red ruby on the center, "Hand crafted at the beginning of time, the original creation of demons had shared birth mother. She wore this until her end. Alongside myself and Rein, I want you to be a ruler of the demons."

"W-what? Damien, I can't, i'm not a demon," Leila fluttered back slightly, her wings starting to ache, "I'm not sure i'm even doing this right, and you want me to order around demons? Make Naomi do that, I don't-"

"You're the only one perfect for the job," Damien manipulated the tiara to fit perfectly on Leila's forehead, "Your desire to go against the greatest odds is greater than your skill."

Leila wanted to take off the tiara, but it felt like it was glued to her skin. She put on a half smile as she looked at her reflection with the creepy thing on, "Well... If you say so, I will do my best."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:54 pm
Garreth sighed. "I'm not needed here." He said and left to let the family bond. Instead he went to Rein and Naomi who were fighting. Rein was getting his butt kicked and she was younger than him. "Give it up brother, I'm faster than you and I don't have wings holding me back!" Naomi laughed at him moving around faster and faster but then Garreth's hand touched her shoulder and she stopped. "Enough Naomi," He said. "If you keep that up you'll kill him." Naomi nodded.
"As you wish sir." Naomi said brushing herself off and walking away.
"What did you do that for?" Rein hissed low.
"Because she was building up her energy to suck the life from you, she's already ruptured most of your internal organs now go and heal up you pathetic excuse for a demon." Garreth growled his expression cold then he left too. Such a weak demon came out of Ellyone? Well, She did need her balance.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:27 pm
Leila was left to hover alone in silence as Damien disappeared. She felt odd with the tiara on. When she looked at her reflection, she saw that her once pure white wings turned to a deep shade of ash gray. Though the change looked pretty cool with her tanned skin and long hair, she couldn't help but think that this change may be something she did not want. Other angels had beautiful white wings, but only those who were fallen had darker wings.

She glanced around to see if Garreth could answer her question, but he had decided to leave too. Figures. Probably wanted to go talk to Naomi or flitter about elsewhere. Leila took off, though her wings ached from making them do more work than normal, and called out to Gabriel.

Damien was still outside in the dense forest. It had been such a long time since he had remained outdoors for so long. The air felt nice against his skin. Living in a hellish cavern for so long can damage the features, but he was lucky to have remained untouched and not blind by the darkness. His lungs expanded as he took in the clean air, feeling the release as he exhaled.

"This will one day be home," he murmured to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:50 pm
Garreth leaned against a tree. He so badly wanted to smoke a cigarette like when he was human but God frowned on that. "Keep them apart Garreth." A familiar voice whispered.
"But christ, it's in the prophecy, the halfling and the demon king get together. We can't stop it."
"I let Ellyone have her fun but I am not as partial to her children. Keep them apart. Or I will cast you out-"
"Then cast me out! I will not let you hurt that little girl again!" He snapped. "find someone else!" He stalked away from his resting spot ignoring everyone. He didn't want to say anything to anyone but Klaus. Though, he guessed now Damien was back Klaus did not care about Naomi any more.

Naomi shuddered hard like someone had walked over her grave. She didn't like this feeling at all. She wanted to go to Damien, but she was nervous. Would he see her? Would he talk to her? She was a few steps down wind so he wouldn't be able to scent her. But she shook like a leaf. She felt a hand nudge her toward him and she nearly tripped. "Um!" She called. "There's. . . there's a cliff just south of here that when it's sunset on them, the crystals shimmer mother of pearl. . . did you. . ? Would you like to go see it with me?" She asked Damien blushing heavily.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 am
Leila returned to the ground now that she was alone. She wandered the forest for some time as she kept noticing her wings were getting darker and darker until they were pitch black. A part of her was worried at the new look, but what worried her more was the changes she felt elsewhere. Darkness clouded her aura. It was a tight feeling that she was able to control to her own use. She expanded the darkness until most of it began to dissipate, which caused one wing to be pure white and one wing to be pure black.

As much as she tried to get the darkness off of her, only some of it remained throughout her effort. Well, at least her wings were cooler now.

"Leila of Light and Shadow," a soft voice whispered in the breeze.

Leila turned to see a stone figure of an angel that appeared out of nowhere. She gasped lightly, it looked strangely odd to be in such a place and looked so familiar. In a blink, the angel reappeared in front of her with a hand extended in a gesturing way, "What?"

"The darkness and light you hold within you is a tempest storm," the angel's voice spoke quietly without moving lips, "The prophecy calls that you will stop an oncoming storm that rivals only yours. Hold fast to those around you, and do not mistake your allies as enemies."

She blinked again and the angel was gone. Leila got off the ground and retracted her wings. This day was getting too weird. On foot, she decided to head back to Klaus' place to eat something alone.

It was definitely weird to see Naomi blush like that when he had witnessed her in such a different manner. He wondered if there was a medical problem that ran down Ellyone's genes to her other children as well. Damien nodded as he turned in the direction she pointed, "I'll watch the sunset with you."

He felt a strange presence and his mind went to Leila. Maybe he shouldn't have given her the binding tiara, but he didn't want to risk her saying no. Damien reached the cliff and sat on the rock, his mind a buzz with his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:57 pm
Garreth couldn't believe this! First he was abandoned by God now he would be completely cast out if he didn't keep Naomi and Damien apart. Or was it Leila and Damien? He wasn't sure, but when Leila came closer the dark aura was almost choking. Not that he let on. He just smiled small at her then went back to staring forlornly at the sky. He couldn't bare to look at her in case she saw through him.

Naomi had quickly picked up on his strange mood. But she watched the sun set without a word. She wanted to explain but words caught up in her throat so she kept quiet. He seemed heavily distracted. So after a few calming breaths said. "If. . . if you want to be somewhere else, with Leila, I understand." She was trying to bond with him again but if he was too wrapped up in something to notice then she would let him go clear his mind.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:36 pm
"I am worried I have put a heavy burden on my sister," Damien explained as he stared into the red sky, "Perhaps I have, but I am positive that it will do her the better good. You seem upset that I am bonding with my sister. You know there is no need for us to bond if we were matched together. It will all fall into place in it's own time."

He did miss Naomi, that would go without saying. But he did not want to rush right into a relationship with her after so many things have remained unsaid. Yes, he did create a life with another woman after years and years of searching for Naomi. Yes, she had threatened his life when she found him. But that did not mean that he didn't care for her, and he could see that she still cared for him. They were immortal, why rush when they could still be together and get to know each other all over again?

"There is no need to feel that my attention with you is in competition with my other priorities," Damien reassured Naomi, "It's not like i'm going to run off somewhere again or be banished."

She could feel the time slow as each step felt like she walked on air. The time energy that traveled through her was strong, but she still felt comfortable controlling it with ease. When she saw Garreth, she felt something awaken inside of her. As he smiled at her time stood still. Leila glanced around to see a bird in mid-flight stopped. She flew up to it, touched the bird, and watched it remain still as stone. Leila then went over to Garreth, the look of confusion and pain in his eyes. So many years had she seen that look on herself. She wanted to cut it off.

Leila took a deep breath as she pushed the darkness back. Gabriel's barrier would have to be stronger to keep the darkness at bay. She then opened her eyes to see her iris' had changed color as she looked into Garreth's eyes. One iris was white and the other was black. Leila gasped, causing time to go back to normal as Garreth turned to look the other way. Her wings expanded as she took off into flight towards Klaus' and screaming for Gabriel.

The angel didn't take long to reply as he caught Leila and didn't have to ask, "Sit down, now."

She sat on the top of Klaus' castle roof as Gabriel stood behind her to create another soul barrier to keep the darkness at bay, though it did nothing to alter her now creepy appearance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:08 pm
Naomi just listened to him. She smiled softly. "I just wanted to spend a little time with you since it's been so long, but I can wait until you get things cleared up with everyone else." She turned to watch the cliff face. She was not going to show him she was jealous. "I have nothing against you and Leila she's your sister, she has priority, and really, in honest opinion, with her powers so unstable giving her that crown might've doomed us all. But that's my opinion. Other's might think it's good for her to finally have responsibility." Naomi shrugged. "I have no fears of that either. I just wanted to spend time with you. Since you seemed free, but obviously I was wrong."

Garreth had felt the time slow to a stop. He didn't like it but he wasn't one to judge what people did. He'd wait for her to come to him and ask for help. He needed to figure out which halfing christ wanted him to kill. If he knew that, then he knew which one to protect, if Naomi he'd warn Damien, try to appeal to the Demon King's need to protect his mate, Leila, he'd tell Gabriel and figure out how to best protect her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 pm
"Then perhaps I could say the same about that other angel that lurks after Gabriel," Damien replied in a calm tone as he approached Naomi, gently pulling at a lock of her hair, "I've seen how he looks at you and how you respond to him. Then again, perhaps I am wrong as well."

A small smirk formed on his lips as he took a step back, "There's no need to worry about Leila's abilities. She fears her own powers than the others and will go to greater lengths to control them. However, you are cute when you're jealous, though I hope you can see why I would prioritize things a certain way."

Damien stood beside her as he watched the sun fully set, "You seemed to have changed somewhat, not too much, since our last encounter."

"He did what!?" Gabriel's jaw dropped as he looked at the crown on Leila's head, "You!? You accepted it!?"

"I look hideous!" Leila covered her face, "I can't do this. I'm not a demon, I can't do this!"

Gabriel was at least relieved at one thing; she wasn't emitting any powerful aura like she used to when she was upset. She was getting better control over her abilities. He scratched the back of his head. Nonetheless, he was worried that maybe Damien had put her in a bad position in order to help her. Gabriel went over and hugged Leila lightly, "It's not that bad, there are still some guys out there that think the gothic look is quite charming."

"Charming?" Leila whimpered as she looked up at him, "My eyes are different colors and I think that other things are changing."

"Have some wine," Gabriel poured her a large glass of red wine, "I think tonight is a good night to forget a few things and just relax."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 pm
Naomi blushed a little more. "He wants Leila." She blurted. "And I have changed a lot more than I let on." She pouted folding her arms. "When I first met you when I was a baby I wanted to cover you in my drool so your annoying sister would know you're mine and to stop man handling me. This time I wanted to kill you only because I was told a lie. Now, whenever, I don't care I'd like us to spend a little time together, Maybe when I have my lessons, that witch Ezra won't teach anything I want to learn. It's annoying."

Garreth, eventually out of his sulking went after Leila and blinked a little at her change. "Now that's what I call sexy." He purred grinning widely openly checking out Leila. "Seriously, did you change make-up brands? Clothing styles? Whatever it is keep it I like it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm
"Garreth," Gabriel spoke in a warning tone, "I really wouldn't..."

Leila's head slowly turned to see that stupid, goofy grin on Garreth's face. She could easily see right through his facade. Standing, Leila began to reach over to see the time Garreth had used and to see what he was hiding. Gabriel quickly intervened and took her wrist, feeling her absorb some of his unlimited time energy and winced, "Leila, you could kill him."

She blinked before putting her hand back and without saying a word, she left to go back outside. Gabriel looked at the burned skin on his hand where he had grabbed her. A look of shock and fear were in his eyes as he took in a breath, then turned to Garreth, "That's all Damien's doing. I don't care what the others say, I say don't trust him."

Gabriel rushed out of the house to see Leila in the same tree she had slept in before, this time she looked too mystical. He was about to say something when he realized she had turned herself into a lifelike statue to hide from the world. Gabriel touched her dangling foot to feel that her soul was weeping at the change though she was slowly growing to accept it.

"I will watch your lessons sometime," Damien replied, "Perhaps you're seeing it from only your perspective. Ezra may be teaching you something you need to learn instead of wanting to learn to keep you prepared. As annoying as it was, that's basic teaching that everyone must go through."

Damien then began to head back to Klaus, then called over his shoulder, "We ought to start heading back. I don't want the others to think i've killed your or something."

Once they returned, Damien noticed Leila's frozen self in the tree. At least she was getting better control over it now than earlier, she was fast to pick up how to handle the onset of her abilities. He turned his attention to Naomi, "The twins are no longer here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:22 pm
Naomi smiled a tiny bit. but it didn't light in her eyes. She knew that state. Forty years she spent like that. "Rein is, somewhere here, Rose left a while ago." She saw Gabriel and Garreth staring at her and Garreth didn't look at Naomi. Not that Naomi cared. She sighed. "I'm going inside." She said simply. Then Garreth looked at her. He gave her a sad look. Very sad. Like something weighed on his chest. But then he looked at Damien and he frowned. Maybe the Demon King wasn't a good influence on the girls after all. "Maybe you should have given that to Rose. Seeing as She was your father's daughter that was ignored and not Leila."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 pm
"Leila was the outcast because she wanted something different," Damien reminded, "Everyone turned their backs on her except Gabriel. Rose was and is still favored by the others. Maybe not my father, but the others did not abandon her."

Damien touched Leila's foot, causing her to retract her stone and gasp for air. She looked down to Damien, her eyes turning to a sharp glare, "You did this to me. How could you turn me into something awful?"

"This is something far stronger than you ever were, sister," Damien explained, "As you learn to control more of your new abilities, you will be able to alter your appearance as you so choose. There are no more limits for you, Leila, now you are more than capable of doing anything you've ever wanted."

Of course, this was a stretched truth. Damien walked away knowing that what he was doing was the right choice. He wanted to see how far Leila would push herself to become what she was before. If she were able to attain her normalcy as before, he could trust that she was stronger, if not...well, then he'd have to do something he had never wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:40 pm
Garreth frowned. That's not what he was told. And not what he saw either. "I have this strange feeling," Garreth said to Gabriel. "That Ellyone is going to come down, and she'll go right to Leila. And hold her and ask if she wants to be free of that tiara. . ." Garreth knew how much Ellyone loved Leila. How much she and Naomi were her favourites, only, it was only because she knew she wanted to protect them more. She wanted to be apart of their life more than the twins and Klaus. "Leila," Naomi's voice called. Garreth turned and noticed Naomi had walked into a spider web. Her arms flailed about as she tried to disperse the webby prison. "Leila help me." She cried.
"I got it sweetheart." Garreth said to Leila. He knew she needed space so he went to Naomi and helped her out of the spiderweb. Naomi and Garreth shared a look. "You know who my father is." Naomi said simply.
"I know who he was. He is dead now." Garreth replied.
"Is that why you always look at me with a sad expression?"
"Yes," Garreth replied. "Because you look so much like him. Right down to the slight almond shape of your eyes." He smiled sad and ruffled her hair. "Don't worry about the Demon King, he'll come around to you when he feels you're ready." Naomi glowered and ran off so he couldn't see the tears in her eyes. She was ready for him now! But he wasn't ready for her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:01 pm
Leila was confused as to why Naomi would call for her for help. They never liked each other, and, quite frankly, Leila would rather see Damien with Ariel than with Naomi. Besides, Naomi reminded Leila too much of Ellyone. She turned and left the two together. As much as she wanted to think Garreth didn't care for Naomi, it was starting to show that she was wrong. Leila walked into the manor to see Damien back in the library thumbing through old texts.

She gazed right at him as she strode into the library. Damien noticed and smirked slightly, "You're demeanor is coming along nicely. A commanding figure is key to getting noticed when you walk into the room. After that, it's all about what how you prove your worth through actions and words."

"I am not a demon," Leila spoke respectively, "Nor do I consider myself among the Fallen. This...I feel like I am able to show the two worlds I came from."

"The darkness that one half brought through brutality," Damien touched her black wing, "Along with the innocent touch of humanity. You are both worlds wrapped into one and that is how you should show your role."

"I am proud," Leila smiled as she hugged Damien tightly, "Thank you for always being by my side. You and Gabriel mean more to me than anyone else in the world."

"We will begin your formal training soon," Damien held her shoulders as he gazed down at her, "This will take a lifetime to learn, nothing taught quickly is ever good. But when I am finished, we will be fair and just rulers."

"Leila won't give up anything Damien gives her," Gabriel shrugged, "And anyone that knows Leila would know she wouldn't let Ellyone near her now."

He recalled the treatment his born-sister had endured because of the life she had chosen. It was a miracle Ellyone hadn't killed her if not for Tamera intervening so many times. If anyone ever said that Leila was ever Ellyone's favorite, well then they were quite heavily mistaken and must stop their excessive drinking problem they so obviously have. Gabriel chuckled at his thought before watching Naomi run off in a fit of tears. She had Damien back, so why cry? He would never understand females no matter how many times he died or lived.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games