Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:41 pm
Lucia blushed heavily at the kiss on her cheek and the nibble on her earlobe. Dammit! It was hard to control herself when he did sexy things like that!
She walked out the door knowing he was going to stand beside her and walk but thought she'd give him a few sexy swishes of her hips to tease him. Just for a little revenge.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:53 pm
Francis saw her hips and growled, patting her behind once teasingly. "Wat was zat for, hmm?" He asked, not expecting an answer before he walked beside her with his arm around her midsection.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:16 pm
Lucia blushed gasping at the pat to her behind. Her toes curled on the carpet and she bit her lip, then, she kept walking still blushing but snuggling a little at his side putting his hand on her hip knowing Scotland was watching somehow. She wanted to make sure he knew she was taken so he'd back off and just be her friend. Of course the ring on her finger would have done the same thing but this way he got the full point. "All right so before I let you in here." She said pausing at the door to the Choir hall. "You must promise to take into account that I've not been their director that long. So some of the stuff is wonky. Don't laugh." Then she let him in.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 pm
"Yes, ma'am." He said in a whining tone, following her gesture into the hall. Of course he wouldn't laugh. Anything that they came up with was amazing, Francis could tell already without even hearing much that came from it. "And eef eet ees bad, zen I'll love eet all zhe more."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 pm
Lucia blushed softly at him then gestured for her class to take their positions with a smile. "And one two three four~" She moved her hands gently guiding them into singing Mozart piece. Just like when she sang she directed them so well. The song was bringing tears to her eyes. Evanescence used it to write the song "Lacrymosa".  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:39 am
Francis stood in the back, leaning on the wall with his eyes closed. No, he wasn't interested in looking at the voices, just in hearing them. His face calmed, and for a moment he was almost entirely expressionless. As the song continued, he bit his lip but was otherwise still composed. His mind wandered to his Lucy, but he refused to look at her. He wanted to keep her, not just for her, but for what she does. Keeping track of a choir and making this happen was a feat not many could accomplish. Francis himself wasn't able to unlock this much talent from his choir.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:34 pm
Lucia was too wrapped up in her choir to notice France. To focused on impressing him. She finished the song with a grin eagerly clapping her hands and bouncing on her toes. Then she turned to France. Her eyes widened at how cute and innocent he looked leaning against the wall eyes closed lip in his mouth. Oh he was so handsome! She wanted to take him back to their room and do naughty things to him. But she'd wait until he opened his eyes first.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:03 pm
Upon hearing the song end, Francis opened his eyes and all he saw was Lucy. He smiled and clapped slowly, truly in awe. "Bravissima, darleengs." He said, loudly but not too much so as he walked down the aisle to them. " 'Onestly, all of you deed beautifully." He added with a wink in his love's direction.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:06 pm
Lucia blushed softly as the choir filed out and back to whatever it was they had been doing before they asked Lucia to practice with them. She turned her body to him too, slowly, so he couldn't tell she wanted to throw him on the ground and do unspeakably naughty things to him. "I'm glad you liked it." She managed to get out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:11 pm
Francis grinned, picking her up in his arms, her legs around his waist. "Lucy, can I ask you somezhing?" But he didn't wait for an answer, and instead leaned into her neck and gave a small growl. "Do you want moi~? Your blush says 'Si.'"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:17 pm
Oh man~ Lucia though when her grinned. Oh gosh! her blush deepened and she tightened her grip on his body with her arms and legs. "Si." She whispered in his ear. "Take me back to our room. . . I need you." She whispered softly sensually. Her fingers teased his collarbone. "Or maybe we can be dirty and do it in the dressing rooms."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:55 pm
Francis blushed lightly. "Mais, ma cher, you wanted me to wait unteel Wednesday, deedn't you~?" He asked teasingly whilst walking out of the auditorium and down the halls. "Eef eet's me you want, zhough, you'll 'ave to prove eet."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:28 pm
Lucia gave a little whine her expression showed a little distress. "Teasing me." She mewed pressing her face on his neck. "I said Wednesday but I can't help it. you're so attractive I need you too much to wait." Her voice grew a little wet and her body shook. She couldn't remember when they were one last. But she knew it was before he got sick. She rubbed a little against him trying to get a better grip on him and whimpered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:31 pm
Francis smiled at her actions. "Ooh, mon Lucy needs moi, does she?" He himself wasn't that much better off, but he hid that well enough from her until he moaned when she rubbed against him. "Oh, mon cher~" He kissed her cheek and made it to their room, where he entered quietly, looking around for the grandparents that had been their chaperones of sort for the last day.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:35 pm
"Ssh." She whispered pointing to the couch where her nona and pa were snuggled. She hugged him tighter moving now to press teasing kisses on his neck and shoulder. She liked his hairy chest. Didn't see the appeal of smooth ones. "Need you." She whispered again. "Please."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games