Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:38 pm
SubonicXP

"Parfait! Now then let me take le vest and shirt and I shall alter them right away." The man said as he took said articles of clothing from Blizzard and quickly dashed off to his back room without another word. He would stay gone for roughly fifteen minutes before he returned with the clothing, two perfect seamed slots were made in both items which were the perfect width for his wings to go through.

"For you, monsieur. I hope these are all to your liking. Would you care to put them on now? Hm? Le dressing room is over there." He said pointing to the door in the corner of the room.

I went back to waiting for a moment, but as soon as he got back, I made my way over to the man and took back the clothes. I then looked over towards the dressing room. I guess I could probably surprise Freth when I get there...providing that I can ever find the headquarters. I made my way into the dressing rooms and started to change out of what I was wearing and into the new suit of clothes. It was only a couple of minutes where I came out in the new suit. I took notice to a nearby mirror and well...I have to admit, I surprised even myself. Not bad at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:43 pm
Blizzard120

I went back to waiting for a moment, but as soon as he got back, I made my way over to the man and took back the clothes. I then looked over towards the dressing room. I guess I could probably surprise Freth when I get there...providing that I can ever find the headquarters. I made my way into the dressing rooms and started to change out of what I was wearing and into the new suit of clothes. It was only a couple of minutes where I came out in the new suit. I took notice to a nearby mirror and well...I have to admit, I surprised even myself. Not bad at all.

"Oh là là! Monsieur, you look superb! What a model of a man!" The man said as he walked circles all around Blizzard to get a good look at him in his new outfit. "Such power and style mixed into one man, I am struck with awe monsieur! This is all the payment I need. I am flattered that my clothes do you so well."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:58 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh là là! Monsieur, you look superb! What a model of a man!" The man said as he walked circles all around Blizzard to get a good look at him in his new outfit. "Such power and style mixed into one man, I am struck with awe monsieur! This is all the payment I need. I am flattered that my clothes do you so well."

"Um, thanks." I said, rubbing the back of my head. Freth's jaw will probably drop when she sees me now. "I...honestly don't know what to say really. I really don't go out in anything like this; in fact, I don't think I've ever wore anything so classy like this. It's well...now that I look at it, quite a welcoming change. I don't know how on earth to thank you." I said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:10 pm
Blizzard120

"Um, thanks." I said, rubbing the back of my head. Freth's jaw will probably drop when she sees me now. "I...honestly don't know what to say really. I really don't go out in anything like this; in fact, I don't think I've ever wore anything so classy like this. It's well...now that I look at it, quite a welcoming change. I don't know how on earth to thank you." I said.

"You owe me no thanks, it is I who owe you, monsieur." He smiled, though said smile quickly vanished. "Be careful, monsieur."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:18 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"You owe me no thanks, it is I who owe you, monsieur." He smiled, though said smile quickly vanished. "Be careful, monsieur."

"...careful?" Well that was a change of pace. "Careful of what? Something going on?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:25 pm
Blizzard120

"...careful?" Well that was a change of pace. "Careful of what? Something going on?" I asked.

The man just flashes Blizzard a knowing smile before turning away, proceeding to roll the rack of clothes away.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:54 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The man just flashes Blizzard a knowing smile before turning away, proceeding to roll the rack of clothes away.

I stared in confusion for a few seconds, trying to figure what just happened. He said that hybrids were something to be feared around here, but frankly, that was way out of left field. As the man left, I shouldered the pack once again then started my way out of the shop. Part of me felt like I should be on my guard now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:01 pm
Blizzard120

I stared in confusion for a few seconds, trying to figure what just happened. He said that hybrids were something to be feared around here, but frankly, that was way out of left field. As the man left, I shouldered the pack once again then started my way out of the shop. Part of me felt like I should be on my guard now.

As Blizz left the store he would find himself in the common hustle and bustle of Lumiose City once again. The crowds seemed to have grown since he was in the shop, probably due to lunch hour. Either way it was hard to see where one was going on the sidewalks, the clearest parts were the streets and even they had cars and bicycles everywhere.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:10 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

As Blizz left the store he would find himself in the common hustle and bustle of Lumiose City once again. The crowds seemed to have grown since he was in the shop, probably due to lunch hour. Either way it was hard to see where one was going on the sidewalks, the clearest parts were the streets and even they had cars and bicycles everywhere.

"Huh...now this is a familiar sight. I'm pretty sure that Im not in Unova..." I said to myself. But it does leave a bit of an issue. I'd probably have a harder time trying to find where the Snagems decided to go to. I gave a bit of a sigh and then started my way out into the sidewalk back on the hunt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:13 pm
Blizzard120

"Huh...now this is a familiar sight. I'm pretty sure that Im not in Unova..." I said to myself. But it does leave a bit of an issue. I'd probably have a harder time trying to find where the Snagems decided to go to. I gave a bit of a sigh and then started my way out into the sidewalk back on the hunt.

If Blizz didn't notice it before he certainly did now, we was attracting a lot of stares and glares. The droves of people seemed to part around him, ordinarily this wouldn't be a bad thing except he would know why they did. One could feel the hostility in the air, hostility lined with fear.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:29 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

If Blizz didn't notice it before he certainly did now, we was attracting a lot of stares and glares. The droves of people seemed to part around him, ordinarily this wouldn't be a bad thing except he would know why they did. One could feel the hostility in the air, hostility lined with fear.

Huh, wasn't like this before going in to that store. Go figure. Perhaps I should have just stayed in the shop for the moment. The stares are getting kind of annoying now. Apparently its just one more region that needs to be convinced that its not all that it seems with a hybrid. Though with all said, the sooner I can find Sub and the others the better. In the meantime, I probably best be on my guard for sure now. With as how finicky people are starting to act, I'd probably be hard pressed for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:19 pm
Blizzard120

Huh, wasn't like this before going in to that store. Go figure. Perhaps I should have just stayed in the shop for the moment. The stares are getting kind of annoying now. Apparently its just one more region that needs to be convinced that its not all that it seems with a hybrid. Though with all said, the sooner I can find Sub and the others the better. In the meantime, I probably best be on my guard for sure now. With as how finicky people are starting to act, I'd probably be hard pressed for a while.

"Hey! Freak!" Someone shouted from the crowd. Blizz might not be sure if the call was meant for him but it seemed no one else turned to the source and considering he was in fact the strangest one here it was safe to say the rude greeting was for him. Should Blizz turn to face the person he would find the one who shouted was some punk looking guy. He was dressed in ripped blue jeans and a torn t-shirt depicting a stylized Pawniard head. His punk look was complete with various spiked bands on his wrists and neck. The look on his face was one of disgust as he stared at Blizz from across the sidewalk, waiting for a reaction from the Cold One.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:23 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey! Freak!" Someone shouted from the crowd. Blizz might not be sure if the call was meant for him but it seemed no one else turned to the source and considering he was in fact the strangest one here it was safe to say the rude greeting was for him. Should Blizz turn to face the person he would find the one who shouted was some punk looking guy. He was dressed in ripped blue jeans and a torn t-shirt depicting a stylized Pawniard head. His punk look was complete with various spiked bands on his wrists and neck. The look on his face was one of disgust as he stared at Blizz from across the sidewalk, waiting for a reaction from the Cold One.

What probably wasn't going to go over too hot with the punk that it wouldn't warrant a reaction out of me. It'd take a lot more than petty insults just to start a fight with me. I've already been through that years ago. What difference would it make here? I'd just continue walking. I had bigger concerns.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:23 pm
Blizzard120

What probably wasn't going to go over too hot with the punk that it wouldn't warrant a reaction out of me. It'd take a lot more than petty insults just to start a fight with me. I've already been through that years ago. What difference would it make here? I'd just continue walking. I had bigger concerns.

"Hey! Feathered freak! I'm talking to you!" The punk said as he ran up on Blizz from behind and snatched at his flowing tail in an attempt to get his attention.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:55 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Hey! Feathered freak! I'm talking to you!" The punk said as he ran up on Blizz from behind and snatched at his flowing tail in an attempt to get his attention.

I stopped and looked behind me. "Can I help you? If its any special favors you're wanting, I'm afraid I don't swing that way." I told him.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games